LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How long do you normally stay in a messy diaper

2 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

That usually depends on how much fun I wanna have and how tired I am from work. Mon - Fri I poop my regular hour, around 2PM as I leave work. Most of the time I will admire one of the store window displays and let it right out as passerbys have no clue I just took a huge poop in my diaper. Then I will walk as normal as I could without having an orgasm right there and get into my car and just squish it all into my privates. Drive my 12 miles home and try to get all the good potholes, for a good squish.

How often a year do you have to replace your tires and get a front end alignment?  Even if it was every other month I can see how worth it is to you to hit every pothole!  Enjoy, it always sounds like so much fun when you describe it!

• Haha 2
36 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

How often a year do you have to replace your tires and get a front end alignment?  Even if it was every other month I can see how worth it is to you to hit every pothole!  Enjoy, it always sounds like so much fun when you describe it!

Thank you Rusty Love Ya sweetie, and yes I get an alignment just about every 30 days. I get the biggest knobbiest tires I can find on the market too. Glad my brother owns a shop and he loves my cooking. He gets all the cakes and cookies he wants anytime too. Good to have a mechanic in the family.

• Like 1

I would say "normally" maybe 30 minutes because life happens, you know. I live with other people so can't just make dinner or clean the living room while stinky stinky.

When summer comes around or the times I've lived alone I'll usually sit for at least an hour. Finish the movie/season I'm watching before I change, or on lucky occasions just have to wait until my caregiver arrives to change me, which could be hours!

• Thanks 1
On 2/24/2021 at 4:17 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

That usually depends on how much fun I wanna have and how tired I am from work. Mon - Fri I poop my regular hour, around 2PM as I leave work. Most of the time I will admire one of the store window displays and let it right out as passerbys have no clue I just took a huge poop in my diaper. Then I will walk as normal as I could without having an orgasm right there and get into my car and just squish it all into my privates. Drive my 12 miles home and try to get all the good potholes, for a good squish. If I have to stop at the grocery store for anything I go in and do what I have to do and go home. So far sitting here for 2 hours in my poopy diaper and already had 2 nice orgasms, so my day is good. 

Now weekends are fun time, I get to share it with my wife and we get to really express ourselves very poopily (Happy & Poopy) Weekends are usually a blur and a flash with all the fun and cuddling we do. Usually our Saturday morning consists of a morning kiss at sunrise and a huge breakfast to do a fiber load. Take a nap and digest our food, and usually I hold it in for my wife till shes ready to burst. We lay a tarp on the bed and just go at it until we cant poop or pee or cum any more. Sometimes we will play in our diapers, and sometimes we will be total piggies, sometimes we even flip a coin if we are at odds lol. It is all done in good fun and with love. If people cant share with their partner, then who ? I love you all here and @LiL Marc I hope you find that special someone you so deserve, kisses @anisencouches & @Windelbaby Love you guys !! You are all an inspiration to me and to this site !  To my loving wife @Transfusionelle You sexy piece of loving beauty, you hold my heart and you make it all possible.

Why not just sit in your car and wiggle your cute little messy diapered bottom or bounce up and down as much as you want for 12 miles and save on your car's suspension? Same end result with maximum poopy squish and minimum car trauma. Then at home you and Transfusionelle can have as much fun as you want without suspension damage to your car, just diaper damage!

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Moochie said:

Why not just sit in your car and wiggle your cute little messy diapered bottom or bounce up and down as much as you want for 12 miles and save on your car's suspension? Same end result with maximum poopy squish and minimum car trauma. Then at home you and Transfusionelle can have as much fun as you want without suspension damage to your car, just diaper damage!

Thats not a bad idea if it wasnt for the fact that potholes feel good and by the time I get home she is asleep. Our hours are totally different. She works nights, I work days. Now weekends all bets are off !! Weekends we go all out to have messy fun. I drive a tank, a 1995 Cadillac. Suspension has been beefed up. As for suspension damage, my brother owns a shop, so I get a discount, and his mechanics get pizza and cake all weekend. I make sure that they are well compensated. Thanks for caring sweetie, Love Ya !

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Thats not a bad idea if it wasnt for the fact that potholes feel good and by the time I get home she is asleep. Our hours are totally different. She works nights, I work days. Now weekends all bets are off !! Weekends we go all out to have messy fun. I drive a tank, a 1995 Cadillac. Suspension has been beefed up. As for suspension damage, my brother owns a shop, so I get a discount, and his mechanics get pizza and cake all weekend. I make sure that they are well compensated. Thanks for caring sweetie, Love Ya !

@Moochie

Not only what @Evelyn Dellcerro says, but you just don't get the same feeling if you don't hit those potholes - If she is driving a '95 Caddy, that is like driving a TANK, and those things don't die:  They may wimper a little, but Eve is lucky, cause her brother fixes her ride, and she gets a discount, and HE and his crew get the GOOOOD Eats to fill themselves up:  Being a mechanic is HARD work:  My Dad did it for years as well.  Eve takes care of her "baby" and her brother's crew too:  My Grampa Leblanc owned GM products, and Ford/Lincoln Products all his Life:  Cadillacs, Buicks, Lincoln Mark 5/6/7, and at the end of his life, a RED Pontiac Grand Am - and Grampa also owned "The Extra Effort" (E&E Tire) Tire Company, and on LOTS of occasions, He would RECAP my stepdad's truck tires, work on their cars, and on a few trips North, Grampa KNEW Mom needed something, and probably could have paid him for it, (and most every time she did) but sometimes, he would do a job for her, replace something, or gave her NEW RUBBER all the way around, and would say "This one's on ME.......Don't worry about it, I WANT you to have it, because you have Brian with you, and I want you to be SAFE". Mom TRIED to "argue" and Grampa said "NO". and when he said that, I asked mom to remember HER OWN words:  "Grampa wants you to have it, so take it....." and I just changed the words around, and when I said "Your Dad is TELLING you "NO" because he WANTS you to have it:  He wants me to be SAFE, and you as well, so Take it"

I miss the hell outta my Grampa LeBlanc:  He had a bag of "junk" that he would keep in his work desk, of EVERYTHING he'd pull from Tires when he was in business.  The Local Paper did an article that showcased my Grampa, and he showed that bag of "junk" to the photographer, and that was when he was celebrating 25 Years of Service to the Community - A Hard working man, from the time he was like 9, until he was 75 - He died of Parkinson's in July, 2002, 78 Year Old, almost a MONTH to the DAY my Grammy Passed:  Now, I understand: You CAN die of a broken heart:  My Grampa Manny, is LIVING proof, and an example I will always remember - I feel the love, but for some reason, can't find the words....How Bout Legend?  He was Incredible ;)

Brian

• Thanks 1
On 12/16/2020 at 7:07 AM, Transfusionelle said:

Looks like we are all morning poopers here. I usually leave my job anywhere from 5 am to 6 am and poop my diaper out in my driveway and then come into the house and have my coffee and take a good 3 or 4 hour nap in my poopy diaper. I might sit up an hour into my nap and pee and then fall right back to sleep as I did this morning. The pee usually bothers me more because of the ammonia. I have never had diaper rash, but dont want it either. I have slept overnight on weekends with my wife in a poopy diaper and loved it. To each his own and enjoy.

What do you do to be able to stay in a poopy diaper the long? I would love to try it for an extended period . But I never used to get a rash from Pee, and now I don't drink as much water as I did yrs ago. So I get rash almost daily now. So that makes me think it would be a problem with a rash for the messy poop for an extended time. Can you give me any ideas that you do, even if you think it's not important .

• Thanks 1

@foreverdl

21 minutes ago, foreverdl said:

What do you do to be able to stay in a poopy diaper the long? I would love to try it for an extended period . But I never used to get a rash from Pee, and now I don't drink as much water as I did yrs ago. So I get rash almost daily now. So that makes me think it would be a problem with a rash for the messy poop for an extended time. Can you give me any ideas that you do, even if you think it's not important .

I think the TRICK is to use plenty of barrier cream so you don't have really bad rash - @Evelyn Dellcerroand @Transfusionelleknow the tricks they use, and it is a good idea to protect the skin, because of the contents to feces and urine can cause skin breakdowns - You don't want to be in a wet or messy diaper for a LONG extended period, but you should prepare a skin barrier when you change, and each time you change out of a dirty diaper.

Brian

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, foreverdl said:

Baby first of all stop using powder. I know is smells nice and feels good. All it does is dry you out. We are both here right now giving you this advise. We use A&D ointment. Its inexpensive and it works well. Liberally coat your privates and your booty and poop away and enjoy it.

Edited by Evelyn Dellcerro
spelling
10 minutes ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Baby first of all stop using powder. I know is smells nice and feels good. All it does is dry you out. We are both here right now giving you this advise. We use A&D ointment. Its inexpensive and it workd well. Liberally coat your privates and your booty and poop away and enjoy it.

@Evelyn Dellcerro

Check:  will see if I can get some:  Think I have the "Store Brand Equivalent" of it :)

Brian

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Baby first of all stop using powder. I know is smells nice and feels good. All it does is dry you out. We are both here right now giving you this advise. We use A&D ointment. Its inexpensive and it works well. Liberally coat your privates and your booty and poop away and enjoy it.

Thanks to you both. I never thought about baby powder being the issue 

• Thanks 1

I have just spent the whole night in a very wet and poop ?ie diaper gonna fill it up again too so it'll be almost 12 hours three poops and 8 or 9 pees and three or four cum cums in my rearz dinosaur ?print diaper 

On 2/28/2021 at 9:12 AM, babyalan said:

I have just spent the whole night in a very wet and poop ?ie diaper gonna fill it up again too so it'll be almost 12 hours three poops and 8 or 9 pees and three or four cum cums in my rearz dinosaur ?print diaper 

WTG !!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2021 at 5:11 PM, ABAlex said:

I've done it for a few hours at a time. However, tbh I normally get out pretty quickly. Staying in can cause problems, and I really don't want to have to explain to a doctor why I have a serious diaper rash

I had to do that about a month ago, and it wasn’t fun lol. I think the doctor knew I wore diapers for pleasure, because he was being very loud, and obnoxious announcing I had diaper rash to all staff present in the room.??‍♂️

• Like 1
1 hour ago, diaperpatrol said:

I had to do that about a month ago, and it wasn’t fun lol. I think the doctor knew I wore diapers for pleasure, because he was being very loud, and obnoxious announcing I had diaper rash to all staff present in the room.??‍♂️

ouch not fun

• Like 1

Far worse than a diaper rash from a messy diaper is the risk of a uti, which left untreated can escalate to life threatening sepsis. I like to stay in my poopy diaper for 2-4 hours when I have the opportunity as long as the mess stays in the back and bottom, but if the mess spreads to the front of my diaper I change right away. I would not want my eulogy to read that I died from complications of a poopy diaper! I use Vaseline and Baby Magic or Parent Choice Baby Lotion that has been successful in avoiding diaper rash.

• 1 year later...

I woke up wet and messed my diaper as soon as I got out of bed, about 30 minutes ago. I plan to get my morning exercise before I change, so this morning will be about 2 hours in a wet and poopy diaper.