LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you wear all the time, what is your daily diaper

15 hours ago, dmavn said:

Normally better dry, when i can get them tykables kamelots since a case of those can last me 2 months. Just to add.. I am urinary incontinent due to a spinal cord injury and barely get any working with the other. though, I rarely have messy accidents. Course, with the metformin they have me taking now, that is getting a little harder to control. 

Talk to your doctor about Glmipride instead of Metformin.  Metformin is well known to cause stomach cramps, diarrhea and other issues.  My doctor took me off Metformin for my type 2 diabetes and I learned of Glmipride and there are no side effects at all.  The cost is very low as well.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Talk to your doctor about Glmipride instead of Metformin.  Metformin is well known to cause stomach cramps, diarrhea and other issues.  My doctor took me off Metformin for my type 2 diabetes and I learned of Glmipride and there are no side effects at all.  The cost is very low as well.

Geez. Been having really bad diarrhea last few days and didn't know why. Been taking Metforman for a while now with no ill effects. Don't really need it as last check was 6.2. If I stop taking it, the sugar drops even more. Thanks for the tip... I'll mention it to the doc on the next visit in about three months. Hope I can remember the name of the stuff.

On 8/27/2020 at 8:00 PM, scaifester said:

I wear all the time and sometimes my preferred diaper changes.

I wore dry 24/7 around the clock for several years then switched to betterdry/crinklz when they went out of stock. Then I wore northshore supreme and lite with boosters. 

I haven't tried wearing the rearz/abu diapers around the clock because they tend to be more expensive than northshore.

I think I am going to go back to dry 24/7 for awhile.

If I didn't wear all the time, I may splurge on the rearz/abu diapers but I also want to think about cost. 

What is your daily diaper if you wear all the time? 

I also did Dry almost exclusively. Then I tried Crinklz Aquanaut. They are a heavy duty fun diaper that I now wear during the day. At night, I switch to the Dry 24/7 although I have no doubt that the Crinklz would also work great. Just ordered another case from Northshore even though I have quite a few left in preparation for supply or shipping issues. Despite that, they're supposed to be here in three days! Time to stock up!

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2021 at 9:53 AM, Mindylou said:

I am in a Megamax Pink for the day because I'm at work then straight to another meeting tonight so no time to slow down. I hope I'm hiding the extra bulk ??

Sounds busy, how did your diaper hold up?

• Like 1

Normally it’s Betterdry but stock was an issue so its Crinklz Aquanauts for the next 8 months or so :) Im long passed the worry of some one noticing my diaper and who says we cant wear a fun diaper for a medical issue. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kinda cycling between two brands right now.  The Abena L4 is my 'goin to town' diaper but I'm also rockin the Incontrol Essentials from time to time.  I can rely on the Incontrols for 2-3 wettings and I managed to get 6 into my Abena yesterday.

I've got much thirstier diapers but I keep those for special occasions or for when I want to change things up...but the Abena's and the Incontrol's are where its at right now.

Either a Dry Care (Dry 24/7) or a Crinklz Aquanaut cause I'm often swimming in pee. At the moment, a wet Dry /care. If I'm feeling extra babyish, I'll change into an aquanaut (which will be soon).

On 10/12/2021 at 12:45 AM, dmavn said:

Normally better dry, when i can get them tykables kamelots since a case of those can last me 2 months. Just to add.. I am urinary incontinent due to a spinal cord injury and barely get any working with the other. though, I rarely have messy accidents. Course, with the metformin they have me taking now, that is getting a little harder to control. 

Yeah. I got off of Metforman for that very reason. Now take an alternate suggested by Rusty Pins. Problem solved.

Once I was fully (and dually) incontinent I switched to gosurpreme pull ups at work and mega max at home. In the beginning when I was still flooding alot more it was megamax 247

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

At this point my current favorite is Northshore Megamax with a Rearz booster and that’ll keep me good for about 12 hours (depending on how hydrated I keep myself) but it’s one of the only diapers that will stay together during an 8 hour shift in the kitchen. 

Do you make poo-poo in your diapers too????❤️???☺️????❤️???

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

My daily diaper is The mega max, and has been since probably seven weeks into 2020. When I first started wearing, I had these “prevail Air” diapers.  These things were my “daily diaper“ until I had to change them. They were worse than having no diaper at all, and they were comparable to having a large roll of bounty paper towels wrapped around your waist. It absorbed liquid, but then if you had to empty your bladder, and even a half bladder, you are dead meat. If you had to wear these type of diapers every day, and you had to release the amount of void I do, you end up peeing all over the floor, and that would be terrible, because the diaper would be saturated. And the diaper also would not be able to hold anymore. I told Medicaid that these diapers were terrible, because all they were were glorified bounty paper towels.

Like Ms. @Ginger, I started  Cloth backed diapers, and I wouldn’t call him diapers. And then, after I was asked to “do my homework and give me five diapers that you want to try to get approved” the state approved the very first diaper I chose which was the mega max. I was in heaven and I was elated. The only people that would understand The reasoning for my need is a person that actually needs to use diapers for their actual purpose. I can understand that she may want to use cloth back stuff when she is working, but I love my mega max, and because of that I don’t have to worry that I will have an accident and spring a week that is so bad that it flooded the floor.  It’s a crying shame that you have to go through so many hoops to get quality products. If someone is going to be in continent, they’re always going to be using the product that they’re wearing. I wish that companies would put the quality ahead of the quantity, and understand that if someone is wearing diapers, they plan on using them, so that they are made appropriately.

mega max are my go to: I don’t think I will change that: as far as I’m concerned they are the best around, and I believe that @NorthShoreAdam knows how to make his products, and makes them with quality in mind rather than to make the cheapest possible so that you can get 1000 bounty towels instead of mega max diapers.

give me a North Shore over anything else- They are the best around!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added additional information
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 7 months later...