LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is Your Motivation?

This is a question for those who post pictures of themselves on the sites here.  First, I enjoy looking at your photos in the forums or on your profile.  Different people have different ways they enjoy the fetish.  Some roll play at being a baby, others actually try and live their lives as close to real babies or toddlers as they can.  Others just like the DL side of it, wearing and wetting diapers in the privacy of their home, some like a get together with other DL's, some enjoy letting their diapers show out their pants, others have no problems letting everyone know that they wear diapers and some like to openly wear just diapers in some public or semi public places.  What made me wonder is a member posting in one of the forums that he was testing the age old signage on a store that said, "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service".  This said member walked into a store with a shirt, shoes and wearing a diaper with no pants on to see if he would be served.  My question is what motivates you to post photos of yourself in your diapers.  Is it any or the following:

1.   Because you are a baby and real babies have pictures taken of them in just their diapers and baby clothes so you want to be the same, just another baby picture, no special feelings.

2.  You just love the authentic look of yourself when you are dressed in your diaper and baby clothes and you want to share it with others.

3.  You want others to look at your pictures and say, "Oh, you look so cute in your diapers, just like a baby".  That reinforcement and how it makes you happy hearing their comments or showing them just how you yourself play at being AB which may be different that how others do it.

4.  Because you are a DL, not necessarily an AB and you just want to proudly share with others how good you look in different diapers and positions and also so they know you actually wear them.

5.  Because you feel a little naughty sharing pictures of your adult self wearing diapers including ones you have visibly wet or messed in.

6.  Because you feel a thrill or rush from exposing yourself wearing diapers in your pictures so others can see, similar to those who let their diapers show out their pants or wear obviously bulky diapers under their clothing out in public to get noticed by others.

7.  Other (please elaborate if you want to).

I'm just curious on what people are thinking or feeling when they take their diaper pictures in different poses and then post them on the web site.

I don't post photos here, but on a few places.  

1.  Sort of, sometimes I like to think that baby's get their pictures taken alot so I will too, but really I get special feelings.

2.  Yes!  

3.Yes!  Love to get comments that make me feel appreciated and little.

4. Not really.

5. Yes, I love to post wet pics for the naughty humiliation aspect.  I maybe posted messy ones a few times long ago, but rarely mess.

6. Yes, It is a major rush to go out with a bit of diaper poking above the waistband, or a slightly noticeable diaper butt.  Posting is similar.  

7.  I took pics long before i started posting so I could see myself, especially at different angles.  I also take pictures just to preserve memories.  

8.  OK this is a big one.  Taking photos or videos helps me feel less alone as ABDL.  It helps me get into littlespace because I feel like I have to perform for the camera a bit.  

I post photos of myself in my diapers just so others can actually see that I do in fact wear diapers and am not afraid of whomever might see them.

I have been openly wearing diapers since 1987 when I was medicaly declaired incontinent,   to hide this is just hiding from the fact I wear diapers due to not only my love of wearing diapers but actually needing to wear diapers,  even if I brought this apon myself.

• Like 1

I actually haven't posted any pics of myself in diapers/training pants and/or "little" clothes yet. I guess if I ever do my reason would be something along the lines of #2. I do think I look pretty cute when I'm in toddler mode so maybe a bit of #3 as well, but I don't really need the validation from others. I've taken a few pics, but I'm a pretty private person so I never end up sharing. Maybe someday. 

I would say

5 Because you feel a little naughty sharing pictures of your adult self wearing diapers including ones you have visibly wet or messed in.

I did specifically want to post wet and closely read the rules to find that it was permitted.

• Like 1

For me it's "7 - Other"...

There are no pictures of me here on DD but there ARE pictures of me (usually modelling some kind of nappy-related infrastructure) on Fetlife.

Why are they there?

Clearly it's not because I’m a supermodel.  It’s all informative kind of stuff, along the lines of “look, this works” or “nope, dressed thusly, nobody is going to be able to tell” or “here’s a stupid newbie error I just made”.

They are there because I wanted to share my story and the reason I wanted to share my story is that I felt that I owed it to the community.  I spent a lot of time learning from others before I launched on my own journey and it seemed only fair that I should pay that back.

If everybody just lurked looking to others to provide experience, nobody would.

Pretty much the same reason as above about sharing with the community.

Helping me feel that I’m part of the group in this thing we all share.

And maybe showing off how lucky I am (or was) to have a partner who joins in ?

I've only ever posted one photo of myself in diapers online. I posted in a forum topic here at DailyDiapers because I thinks it's a pretty safe place, in more ways than one. I'm one of those people who like to wear diapers in public. The first few times, I was terrified, but after a while I got used to it and started to be a little more daring. I still wouldn't go out in public wearing nothing over my diapers unless I was sure no one would see me, but a visible bulge and a hint of plastic pants peeking out is just the right amount of excitement for me. I've never gotten any visible reactions, but then I am careful about when and where I go out so I'm not going to run into a lot of people at close quarters.

I like to take photos of myself to see what I look like, and I posted here because I was curious to see what others think. Apparently a lot of people here frown on really obvious, relatively extreme public exposure, because they think it reflects badly on the community and because it's not right to force your lifestyle choices on others (especially kids.) I don't know exactly what I think, and I wonder what others think, about where the line between okay and offensive lies on the continuum from invisible to obvious. It's clearly gender- and age-dependent, which makes it even more complicated.

I'm very select at what photos I post (Because remember, once it's on the internet- It's there forever!)

If I had to pick some numbers out, 2, 4, 5, and maybe a little more?

2 and 4: I keep photos of myself in little-wear because I think it looks adorable, and I want others to see that.  Sort of like how a model would take photos for instagram/other social media.  I have a tendency to crop out of my head/face as a just in case.
5: I personally send photos to my play partner DD, and my live in boyfriend sees me in diapers and clothes from time to time.  If anyone is going to see wet/messy/other, it's going to be the two of them, not the internet.  Would they know in photo form?  Absolutely not.  They would have no clue.  In reality?  Maybe my DD would, my boyfriend has no sense of smell.

On 8/24/2020 at 3:31 PM, 60's Style said:

I've only ever posted one photo of myself in diapers online. I posted in a forum topic here at DailyDiapers because I thinks it's a pretty safe place, in more ways than one. I'm one of those people who like to wear diapers in public. The first few times, I was terrified, but after a while I got used to it and started to be a little more daring. I still wouldn't go out in public wearing nothing over my diapers unless I was sure no one would see me, but a visible bulge and a hint of plastic pants peeking out is just the right amount of excitement for me. I've never gotten any visible reactions, but then I am careful about when and where I go out so I'm not going to run into a lot of people at close quarters.

I like to take photos of myself to see what I look like, and I posted here because I was curious to see what others think. Apparently a lot of people here frown on really obvious, relatively extreme public exposure, because they think it reflects badly on the community and because it's not right to force your lifestyle choices on others (especially kids.) I don't know exactly what I think, and I wonder what others think, about where the line between okay and offensive lies on the continuum from invisible to obvious. It's clearly gender- and age-dependent, which makes it even more complicated.

I don't see how gender is at all related to the appropriateness of exposing one's diapers. Age might be, if we're talking about an infant/toddler vs an adult, but that's it. If you wouldn't go somewhere in just your underpants, you shouldn't go there in just a diaper. If you wouldn't walk around with the waistband of your underpants showing above the waistband of your pants/shorts/skirt, don't do it with a diaper. (Yeah, accidental peeks happen from time to time, such as when bending over or reaching for something, just don't be a jerk intentionally wearing low-slung bottoms and a too-short top.) You want to go out in the biggest, bulkiest diaper you can find? Cool, just keep it covered...LIKE YOU WOULD ANY OTHER UNDERGARMENT. Being decent isn't complicated.

NEWS FLASH: You do not look like a cute little baby when you post pictures of yourself in diapers. Maybe you look that way in your imagination, but somehow the hairy legs take away the effect you are trying to achieve. Oh yeah, and the pretty pink babydoll dress doesn't really go well with a beard or moustache, either. ? (I've never seen a real toddler--girl or boy--with facial hair).

16 hours ago, Little Lindsey said:

I don't see how gender is at all related to the appropriateness of exposing one's diapers. Age might be, if we're talking about an infant/toddler vs an adult, but that's it. If you wouldn't go somewhere in just your underpants, you shouldn't go there in just a diaper. If you wouldn't walk around with the waistband of your underpants showing above the waistband of your pants/shorts/skirt, don't do it with a diaper. (Yeah, accidental peeks happen from time to time, such as when bending over or reaching for something, just don't be a jerk intentionally wearing low-slung bottoms and a too-short top.) You want to go out in the biggest, bulkiest diaper you can find? Cool, just keep it covered...LIKE YOU WOULD ANY OTHER UNDERGARMENT. Being decent isn't complicated.

I guess I was thinking more about "little" style clothing, not so much exposed diapers, when I was talking about gender and age. A young woman can get away with, and even be admired in, juvenile clothing, while an older guy might be scorned. I guess I see this as more of a continuum, between too obvious and invisible, and I wonder if there is a gray area somewhere in the middle, where this community, and the wider community, might be able to accept babyish public attire as being "different," but not offensive. A big bulky diaper can be pretty obvious, even if it's covered, even if it's not peeking out anywhere, unless by "keep it covered" you mean covered by long shirt tails or loose fitting sweatpants, etc.

On 8/26/2020 at 12:11 PM, 60's Style said:

I guess I was thinking more about "little" style clothing, not so much exposed diapers, when I was talking about gender and age. A young woman can get away with, and even be admired in, juvenile clothing, while an older guy might be scorned. I guess I see this as more of a continuum, between too obvious and invisible, and I wonder if there is a gray area somewhere in the middle, where this community, and the wider community, might be able to accept babyish public attire as being "different," but not offensive. A big bulky diaper can be pretty obvious, even if it's covered, even if it's not peeking out anywhere, unless by "keep it covered" you mean covered by long shirt tails or loose fitting sweatpants, etc.

Yes, I would say with regards to clothing overall females can get away with dressing younger than men to a certain point. No one is going to bat an eye at a college girl who is wearing, for example, a Hello Kitty tee, or has her hair in pigtails. Much beyond that while perhaps nothing will be said to her face there will likely be comments behind her back( from other women) that she needs to grow up. A middle-aged woman who still shops in the juniors department? She's trying too hard to look young. And heaven forbid the female in question, no matter her age, isn't thin and conventionally attractive - as with so many other fashion trends, she'll be called a slob, she's "given up on her appearance," etc. Generally if adult females dressing like children is, as you say, admired, it sure isn't from other women - it's from men with pedophilic tendencies. (Schoolgirl kink, anyone?) It's not acceptable to wank over an underage female, but no worries if it's an adult who just looks young, right? Overall, I think it's common for women to try to look younger because while older men are considered wiser, more distinguished, etc, women are devalued in our society as they age. 

With regards to "keep it covered" I mean exactly what I said - wear clothes that cover it just the way you would cover your underwear. A person who is incontinent may need a bulky diaper, and the average person you run into won't know if you're wearing for need or pleasure - and it is none of their business. I would expect an incontinent person to keep their diaper under cover the way I do my underwear, no reason an ABDL can't do the same.

On 8/26/2020 at 9:00 AM, BabyJune said:

NEWS FLASH: You do not look like a cute little baby when you post pictures of yourself in diapers. Maybe you look that way in your imagination, but somehow the hairy legs take away the effect you are trying to achieve. Oh yeah, and the pretty pink babydoll dress doesn't really go well with a beard or moustache, either. ? (I've never seen a real toddler--girl or boy--with facial hair).

Sheesh: quelle une grouchee: Where do I go to unsee that? :) Oh, I dunno, that image brings the word "Sissy" to mind . If you  REALLY want to keel over and blow lunch, imagine that scene with a baldie waring a tiara saying "Who loves ya; baby?". Now THAT is a real cokkie-tosser

It is a good thing that I do not have hairy legs and my pictures are from the neck down (for  security)

pink%20and%20pink.jpg

And besides which, this is not a babydloll :Giggle:

• Like 1
On 8/25/2020 at 8:02 PM, Little Lindsey said:

Being a 50's girl, exposed diapers (and panties) are a pet peeve. Diapers and rubber panteis were considered to be UNDERWEAR. If they were exposed at all, at any age,  the mother was considered to be a pig and would be the subject of remarks and maybe told  to her face by her family members; including in-laws. Also, little girls were trained from the age of 4 to keep their skirts down, using babydolls and diapers and rubber panties. What 4, 5 or 6 or more, year old girl whated to be seen in rubber panties: "Oh; Tina, I didn't know you are still a baby"? At least in my area. Being of French-Canadian extraction, we were very aware of our reputation with regard to "chastity" and the majority of us did not wish to live down to it

In the 1970's a rather horrible outfit came into existence. It was something that looked like a dress and matching panties. the "skirt" was so short that the panties showed

In the summer of 1961,  there was a news report of a toddler found walking around in the wee hours of the morning and a thing was made of the fact that all he was in was "blue rubber pants [presubably over a diaper]"

In the ABDL world, this gets into exhibitionism and being a cadidtate for the stadning headline "Man arrested in parking lot wearing only a diaper...". The person who wants to play in the "gray area" is still liable to wind up in that parking lot as the thrill monster demands more and more risk to keep itself satisfied, until one day... I do not have that problem as I do not go "out and about" in a diaper since I do not feel right if I am in one if I do not have on a dress, skirt or the like. And being seen by civilians like that is miles away from my bag;  or anyone I want to have around me. I am not looking for a thrill or playing daft games. For one thing, being dependent on the notice or actions of others means that you are not your own person

On 8/26/2020 at 6:00 AM, BabyJune said:

I'm reminded of the naked episode of Seinfeld: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apology_(Seinfeld).   In that episode Elaine says that male body is utility.    There is good naked, and bad naked.     Well- it's the same with pictures of adults in diapers.   Maybe an underwear model, but I don't look good in underwear.   That's means I also do  not look good in just a diaper.     If I'm in a nice tailored suit-it's not terrible.  I can even have my diaper underneath.

I'm far from a fashion czar, especially with women's clothing, but not every outfit looks good on all women (it's probably the same for men).   Some women can't pull off certain outfits, but will look fabulous in the right outfit.   I've even noticed it when you see a biological man in drag.  There are certain outfits they can pull off (Dave Foley), but it still looks like a dude in a dress.   Even the best of them can not pull off the pink babydoll dress.    It's a bad look.    You don't look anything like a baby.  You look like a man in a dress that isn't right for their body.   BTW-men in onesies look ridiculous as well.    And to use another Seinfeld reference, "That's not going to be good for anybody."

• Like 1
2 hours ago, spark said:

I'm reminded of the naked episode of Seinfeld: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apology_(Seinfeld).   In that episode Elaine says that male body is utility.    There is good naked, and bad naked.     Well- it's the same with pictures of adults in diapers.   Maybe an underwear model, but I don't look good in underwear.   That's means I also do  not look good in just a diaper.     If I'm in a nice tailored suit-it's not terrible.  I can even have my diaper underneath.

I'm far from a fashion czar, especially with women's clothing, but not every outfit looks good on all women (it's probably the same for men).   Some women can't pull off certain outfits, but will look fabulous in the right outfit.   I've even noticed it when you see a biological man in drag.  There are certain outfits they can pull off (Dave Foley), but it still looks like a dude in a dress.   Even the best of them can not pull off the pink babydoll dress.    It's a bad look.    You don't look anything like a baby.  You look like a man in a dress that isn't right for their body.   BTW-men in onesies look ridiculous as well.    And to use another Seinfeld reference, "That's not going to be good for anybody."

Oh I do not know. This has drawn a compliment or two in other threads, and it is built around a babydoll. The thing is is that it is a proper babydoll form the 1950's and early to middle 60's, halfway to the knee so it is decent with little to spare and I have a slip under it

is\large.59e922da6e162_todaybbdoll2.jpg.26e thokt

Here is another

large.wetchristine.jpg.b0f0c2f540ccb4200

But then, I am a little girl, not a baby: And a blonde!

1 hour ago, Little Christine said:

Oh I do not know. This has drawn a compliment or two in other threads, and it is built around a babydoll. The thing is is that it is a proper babydoll form the 1950's and early to middle 60's, halfway to the knee so it is decent with little to spare and I have a slip under it

is\large.59e922da6e162_todaybbdoll2.jpg.26e thokt

Here is another

large.wetchristine.jpg.b0f0c2f540ccb4200

We've been here together for awhile.   I respect you.  On this platform those photos are appropriate.     But-even without your face- I can tell your a man is a dress.   And based on your knees (which mine are worse) the cut doesn't fit your body.   If I showed it to a muggle w/o context (and no offense- but I wouldn't include context in that case) they would be like "That's weird dude."

It's not to be sexist, but certain women can pull that look off.  Littlelilokat and Mindless Diapered might pull that off. I know Lilokat has a sense of style, because she wears stuff that isn't cringey in public.   Mindlessly Diapered couldn't get away with what she wears in public, but within the context that she posts- she is fine.   I  have yet to see a biological male pull the LG look without hitting high on cringe scale.  And even males who try to pull of the the little boy look is cringy.

• Like 1

A new motivation for me is to just keep my pants dry, hence adult pull-ups during the day and adult diaper at night, which I’m about to get into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is\large.59e922da6e162_todaybbdoll2.jpg.26e8f9c8ed9167bfafa40327e3e979e1.jpg thokt

Here is another

large.wetchristine.jpg.b0f0c2f540ccb42002e98f3ac1cb91c0.jpg

Oh I’m in love [emoji7] reminds me of my Nan’s Brunch coat she had.
Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11 hours ago, spark said:

We've been here together for awhile.   I respect you.  On this platform those photos are appropriate.     But-even without your face- I can tell your a man is a dress.   And based on your knees (which mine are worse) the cut doesn't fit your body.   If I showed it to a muggle w/o context (and no offense- but I wouldn't include context in that case) they would be like "That's weird dude."

It's not to be sexist, but certain women can pull that look off.  Littlelilokat and Mindless Diapered might pull that off. I know Lilokat has a sense of style, because she wears stuff that isn't cringey in public.   Mindlessly Diapered couldn't get away with what she wears in public, but within the context that she posts- she is fine.   I  have yet to see a biological male pull the LG look without hitting high on cringe scale.  And even males who try to pull of the the little boy look is cringy.

As with the Klingon, what the muggle says is unimportant because he is a muggle and would be unable to evaluate anything in its proper context. As outsiders, therefore ignorant, they get neither a voice nor a vote on what goes on here, just as I would have neither at the Hogworts, Juggolo or Pokemon forums. What is done here is necessarily in the  context of here, or if I were at LG camp. I am not trying to "pass": For one thing, I do not have breasts and am not trying to pass as an adult female. Since I am much bigger than a 5 or 6, or even a 9 year old GG (Genetic girls) I am not trying to pass as such, so that is accounted for. So the question is, Do I cut it here in the context of what was specified; i.e. hairy legs and facial hair (which I do not have)? Trying to take it out of here is invalid, like trying to evaluate a car as a boat or plane, complaining that it will not take you from Nwe York to Paris in five hours. No shit; Sherlock: It's a friggin' CAR! If you feel that you must evaluate it out of context, by irrelevant standards or subject it to more than cursory examination, then it standstoreason that it does cut it for its intended purpose

I've only posted a couple of pictures.  One with just my cloth diaper showing and a couple with my plastic pants over them.  For me, it was like a "coming out" feeling because I had never revealed myself that way before.  It sort of validated me as a member of the AB/DL community.  It sort of made me feel like...I belong here too.

8 hours ago, Little Christine said:

As with the Klingon, what the muggle says is unimportant because he is a muggle and would be unable to evaluate anything in its proper context. As outsiders, therefore ignorant, they get neither a voice nor a vote on what goes on here, just as I would have neither at the Hogworts, Juggolo or Pokemon forums. What is done here is necessarily in the  context of here, or if I were at LG camp. I am not trying to "pass": For one thing, I do not have breasts and am not trying to pass as an adult female. Since I am much bigger than a 5 or 6, or even a 9 year old GG (Genetic girls) I am not trying to pass as such, so that is accounted for. So the question is, Do I cut it here in the context of what was specified; i.e. hairy legs and facial hair (which I do not have)? Trying to take it out of here is invalid, like trying to evaluate a car as a boat or plane, complaining that it will not take you from Nwe York to Paris in five hours. No shit; Sherlock: It's a friggin' CAR! If you feel that you must evaluate it out of context, by irrelevant standards or subject it to more than cursory examination, then it standstoreason that it does cut it for its intended purpose

Even without the facial hair- it's still a man in a dress.   That dress isn't complimenting the shape of the body.   

I was mostly replying to what Baby June said

On 8/26/2020 at 6:00 AM, BabyJune said:

NEWS FLASH: You do not look like a cute little baby when you post pictures of yourself in diapers. Maybe you look that way in your imagination, but somehow the hairy legs take away the effect you are trying to achieve. 

It's not just the hairy legs and facial hair.    It's the whole look.  Men''s bodies are broad.   Even without facial hair, our skin is rough.    The who effect doesn't work

• Like 1