LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

A very comfortable, kite-folded and pinned terry nappy under high waist plastic pants at the dry(ish) end of a 12 hour overnight shift.

Just came out of bed decided to make myself a of pot of coffee first and hang out a little. Still wearing my wet cloth night time diaper and a plastic pants, this is how like to start the day anyway.

just had my diaper change by mommy I'm in my footed pyjamas I've got my lockable diaper cover on, got my warm bottle of milk beside me and my binky is in my mouth so i'm all set and ready for bed in my freshly clean tykables overnights with a stuffer so i can last a whole night with out needing a diaper change from mommy during the middle of the night.

For the first time in a few weeks I have the day off and house to myself for most of the day.  I started off at 6am with a Betterdry diaper.  I'll have to slip out of it for about an hour and a half before people leave for work, but then I'll slip it back on for the rest of the day, or at least until 4PM.  As people will be coming home earlier than usual, it will be just a wet day for me.

A wet and medium messy Abena M4 diaper. This is my first messy diaper since Thursday. For a cross reference check "When was the last time you pooped your diaper" thread.

A 1/2 BabyDoll and will probably change out into a Full BabyDoll later

This morning I took off a very wet black mega max. At this time I am going to take a shower, and then probably will end up changing into a pink mega max or a black mega max. Glad I have these, because when they’re needed they’re there!

A Full BabyDoll, which is very thick and wil not need being changed until about 9 tomorrow morning

9 hours ago, Moochie said:

Total Dry X-Plus diaper for the evening and bed time. I am totally dry, but wait until tomorrow morning--not so much.

Update: Yep I am wet now in the morning.

I have on an Abena M4 for the evening and bed time. I often place a booster inside but tonight I guess I am taking my chances with no booster. My diaper choice this evening; however, is not the real topic that I wish to post here. Today I wore an ABU Alpha Gator Z diaper to work, and had it on for a total of 11 hours from the time I left home to the time I returned back home. I wet frequently during the day and had not one little leak, and remained discreet. When I changed for dinner with my wife, the Alpha Gator Z diaper was very very wet, but still not a single leak. Excellent diaper!

I got out of the shower about an hour ago and there was a Big Bird Pampers Cruisers waiting for me. I guess my wife knew what a tough day I had today. Currently we are snuggling on the couch watching Fraiser reruns. She said if I stay dry I can sleep in it...

1328504046_bigbird.thumb.jpg.733b2d8f9ec438e92922ed16a827a67c.jpg

• Like 1