LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

12 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

Just been changed into a freshly clean dry tykables galactic diaper that won't be dry for long so can start winding down for sleepy time.

Update: my tykables galactic was wet and messy when i got up. Mommy changed me into a freshly clean tykables puppers nappy

A Petite BabyDoll that I have been in since 7"00 pm and first wet at 8:15. It is now 5:35 AM and I am just beginning to be moderately wet. Most of the sides of the diaper are dry as is the overwhelming amount of my chastity area. It may seem strange to have the diaper substantially wet but that area of the body overwhelmingly dry

Right Now, I am "airing out" after a shower:  In a few moments, will probably put on a Tykables Waddlers :)

• Like 1

Soaked two Tranquility, Slim on Sunday night.  Back to work, so nothing. Wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to, with it being New Year’s Eve weekend

• Like 1

I did not wear a diaper to bed last night but as soon as I got up, I put on a Tranquility ATN diaper and wet immediately, followed 5 minutes later with a mess in my diaper. So here I am very content.

• Like 1

I'm still in an Incontrol BeDry Night that I put on yesterday evening - these things aren't much to look at, but they're comfy and they hold a lot. I'm at hour 12.5 and I'll probably wear this until lunch.

• Like 1

Currently in a wet Crinklz Fairytale diaper this morning and all is good, nice bulge in the front, warm, no leaks. No messes this morning for some reason. Even though Crinklz diapers expand rather substantially in the front when wet, I am going to wear one to work. A pullover type shirt should conceal my wet diaper bulge during the day,,, I hope!!!:think:

Update: I changed my mind and did not want to take the chance of my Crinklz diaper expanding while wetting to possible noticeable proportions. As I continued to wet in the early ,morning the Crinklz diaper expanded rather substantially. Consequently, I am already in my office and opted for a more discreet Bambino Classico V2 diaper, and I am already slightly wet with a long day ahead of me.

• Like 1

just been changed out of a extremely messy tykables waddlers diaper. now in a freshly clean Tykables little builders

• Like 1

I am wearing a very wet Betterdry that I have had on for 6 hours.  I put it on for bed around midnight.  I rarely sleep in diapers because I don't get good sleep at all, but I think I may be looking for a higher capacity disposable diaper for those rare night that I do sleep diapered.  Not Trest, they are good but I have some.  Not MegaMax at the moment.  I heard NRU Str8up are good and Rearz InControl that have 11,000 ML capacity.  Any good suggestions?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I am wearing a very wet Betterdry that I have had on for 6 hours.  I put it on for bed around midnight.  I rarely sleep in diapers because I don't get good sleep at all, but I think I may be looking for a higher capacity disposable diaper for those rare night that I do sleep diapered.  Not Trest, they are good but I have some.  Not MegaMax at the moment.  I heard NRU Str8up are good and Rearz InControl that have 11,000 ML capacity.  Any good suggestions?

Any of the Rearz Mega diapers should work for you.  Daydreamer,  Critter Caboose,  Mermaid Tales,  Safari,  Dinosaur or InControl.

Another high capacity diaper that I really like is the Adventure Puffs diaper.  They really work great for me and don't leak.

I'm in a slightly wet BeDry diaper.  The fit on these things is just awesome.  They're definitely not as crinkly as the old InControl Original diapers but they sure are comfy.  Time will tell just how absorbent they are 😉

20 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I can attest to the NRU Str8up diaper because that is what I have on right now.  I put it on at about 6:00 pm last night, had a medium wetting before I went to bed, I did not change, and my wife did not know I was wet. I wet more during the night, and now as is usual for me, I am also messy this early morning. The diaper is holding up nicely and I like the blue color. I recommend trying them.

I may try the NRU Str8up and I may try the Inspire overnight that boasts plastic backing with an 1100 ML capacity.

Right now I have on a low end 4 tape cloth backed Attends for about 2-1/2 hours or so.  I got little and bad sleep Wednesday night in my Betterdry diaper and had a bad headache most of the day and was feeling lousy.  Went to bed early non-diapered and feel a bit better this morning.  Perhaps a diaper tonight, but I will probably wait for tomorrow and spend most of the day diapered before going to a dinner/party with friends later (and no, I am not going to the dinner in diapers).