LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

A  twice-wet French BabyDoll that I have been in for 2 hours and a pearl colored babydoll after a bubblr bath

The same French BabyDoll, which, after about 16 hours is moderately wet and smelly. I will change out of it shortly, though I could probably not really need to until noon, which is about another hour

Bambino Contraptor tonight.  

1 hour ago, gmcchamp99 said:

I tried however it says I can only add a file no more than 52.87 kB in size.

I think if you buy a baby banker badge you can upload more pictures.   I haven't had any issues with some of the large files I've uploaded.

On 9/5/2023 at 7:14 PM, SoggySoCal said:

PeakABU is pretty much my go to. Enjoying the evening breeze and chilling with the skink. 

IMG_3279.jpeg

PeakABU is pretty much my go to. Enjoying the evening breeze and chilling with the skink. 

You are just way too relaxed . Anyhow nice pic😁

• Like 1

Back to work, so nothing. Had a Rearz Dino, for Saturday night, made an unpleasant mess in that. Tranquility Slim went after that, just wet. Sunday, just a Threaded Armor, in case my stomach acted up. Didn’t really wear anything after that. It was one of those days. 

Low end cloth backed Attends this morning for a couple of hours only.  Saturday was to be my big day in diapers but things changed.  No diapers for me this Saturday and I have no idea when I'll have a chance to pad up for a day.  Maybe coming up in the next couple weeks if I get a chance to do my out of town Christmas shopping.

Very shortly I will change out of a Petite BabyDoll, which is the same as a French BabyDoll but uses only one of the cloth diaper and the same rubber diaper liner. It is still thick enough to keep one from closing her legs much above the knee. I first wet it at about 11 last night and will be changing out at around 11
This is what it looks like ready to be put on
large.1812285159_halfbbdoll.jpg.c725d785

Although it's only 4:30 pm. I am already diapered for the evening. I just received two bags of Crinklz Fairy Tale diapers and promptly taped one on for the evening. The plastic is supple and unlike the name Crinklz, the diaper is silent. There is no landing zone and that is just fine by me. The Crinklz diaper will now become a regular diaper in my changing rotation. It is thin enough to be discreet during the day, and I am confident that the diaper will get me through the night. My wife has no clue right now that I have a diaper on because this diaper is so silent, soft, and discreet. I'll try to provide an update in the morning when I wake up wet. and hopefully also messy within a brief amount of time after I get out of bed.

12 hours ago, Moochie said:

Although it's only 4:30 pm. I am already diapered for the evening. I just received two bags of Crinklz Fairy Tale diapers and promptly taped one on for the evening. The plastic is supple and unlike the name Crinklz, the diaper is silent. There is no landing zone and that is just fine by me. The Crinklz diaper will now become a regular diaper in my changing rotation. It is thin enough to be discreet during the day, and I am confident that the diaper will get me through the night. My wife has no clue right now that I have a diaper on because this diaper is so silent, soft, and discreet. I'll try to provide an update in the morning when I wake up wet. and hopefully also messy within a brief amount of time after I get out of bed.

Update: It's morning and my Crinklz diaper is very wet and messy. I have quite the SAP expansion in the front of my diaper that could be difficult to conceal, would definitely need an untucked shirt while wet in public. No leaks, and no diaper blow-out sitting here, very reliable, cute. I have no plans to change right away with plans to put this wet and poopy Crinklz diaper to the ultimate test by getting my morning exercise before changing. It's only 30 degrees Fahrenheit outside and I am going to get bundled up for a jog in this well used diapee.

I woke up around 5am and really couldn't fall back asleep.  I got up and put on an Abena L4 with my Protex double layer crinkle plastic pants.  Still dry but I expect that to change any minute.  I put some cloths in the washer and plan to hang out here and in the chat for a couple hours putting the clothes in the dryer for an hour when they are done washing.  I currently don't have the house to myself but around 9:30 to about 12:30 I will so I plan on doing some Christmas baking diapered for a couple hours.  It's my last chance to be in diapers for well over a week, probably closer to 2 weeks due to my work schedule.

Attends cloth back. Wet it right away. Wearing these due to something I ate early last night loosened up my stomach. May change after a shower and stay padded for church, in case my issues have not resolved themselves. 

On 11/26/2023 at 7:13 AM, astrodiaper said:

Attends cloth back. Wet it right away. Wearing these due to something I ate early last night loosened up my stomach. May change after a shower and stay padded for church, in case my issues have not resolved themselves. 

Good idea for church if you may have a bowel accident.  You don't want to be "Phew" in the pew!

• Haha 1