LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I am getting ready for bed and am in my last clean babyDoll diaper and a babydoll. It is 9:37 and I am still dry

• Like 1

I am ready for a comfortable and relaxing evening with my wife in a ConfiDry 24/7 diaper. Happy Thanksgiving to all the U.S.A. members who celebrate Thanksgiving. Lots of troubles in the world but we still have many things to be thankful for. Maybe the world would be a better place if we all wore diapers with the wisdom and innocence of childhood while living in adulthood: the perfect dialectic.

Update: My Thanksgiving morning ConfiDry24/7 diaper is wet and messy as I sit here reading the posts and enjoying the squish. My diaper is full, just like my tummy will be later on today. Happy Thanksgiving?

• Thanks 2

After about annihilating last night's Little Rascals this morning, I got showered and into a fresh ABU Kiddo.  Managed to squeak out between 7 and 8 hours on that one, though I did have a bit of a leak right at the end.  Got changed into a Crinklz.  I felt a tape pop about 10 minutes ago while sitting here, so that means I need to break out the gorilla tape.

4 tape cloth backed Attends.  I got up to pee, about 15 minutes I had to get up to pee again, finally 20 minutes later when I had to pee I put on a diaper and got up.  This all started about 5:30am.  It's one of those mornings when I have to pee a fair amount every 25 minutes or so.

I had to remove that above Attends because it was so saturated front to back after about 2 hours that any pee I was putting into it was leaking right out onto my washable waterproof chair pad.

I am now in another 4 tape cloth backed Attends with a Fit-Rite core as a stuffer.  Its' topped with blue vinyl pants just the right size and snugness to hold it all in place, then a t-shirt onesie to stop the sagging.  Very wet as I have been peeing like a horse all morning, and a big load I pushed out into it about 15 minutes ago.

I am in a wet Molicare Maxi Slip plastic back diaper. We just drove 2.5 hours from visiting family overnight for Thanksgiving. My wife asked me if I needed to stop for a pee, even though the drive is only 2.5 hours and I said that I was fine. My wife drove and I was in the passenger seat. She then glanced over at me and said: "Oh, prepared this time." I simply said "Yes."

Although it's only 4:30 pm, I already changed into my night diaper, my choice is a Crinklz, the challenge is to stay dry before I go to bed because I am not going to change again.

Update: It's morning and my Crinklz diaper is very wet, and I messed my diaper as I was walking down the stairs from our bedroom to the kitchen to pour a cup of coffee. Now I am enjoying a hot cup of coffee with my warm, wet, messy morning diaper. Soooo nice!!image.gif.387627a15ce473e67cd5cacf9594e6fd.gif

A babyDoll, but it is not  going to be wet. This diaper can be pulled down to go potty then pulled back up

I am currently sitting in a wet Seni Quatro diaper. There is still plenty of wetting capacity left so it will be a while before I change. Last night I messed myself twice in Seni Super Plus diapers about 6 hours between the two diapers. I really didn’t expect to poop twice last night, but it happened. More than likely, the diaper I am currently wearing will have a mess in it before it reaches it’s wetting capacity.

A Bambino Classico v2 diaper for the night. This diaper is becoming one of my favorite diapers for both night and daytime wear and wetting. I am a DL, and not AB but I sure like the Classico print for some aesthetic variety in my diapers. I also like the Classico v2 because I can rely on them for nighttime wetting with confidence that my outer clothing and bed will stay dry (95%0f the time, nothing is perfect) and they are discreet enough for daytime wetting at the office. So, I guess you could say that the Bambino Classico v2 diaper is a Goldilocks diaper for me, "Just right."

It's morning and you know what that means...a wet and messy diaper for me. This morning's diaper is a NS Supreme purple diaper. For me a wet, warm, lumpy, squishy diaper feels better than a dry diaper. I have an Abena M4 already out for the rest of the day. I have a routine ophthalmology appointment this morning before I head off to work and I'll probably be wet by then.

• Like 1

Just got home and had to pee. So I put on a Rearz Violet Seduction ?.   My first time in this particular diaper and I love it.  Very soft and comfortable. And thick between my legs.  I love the color, too.

All of the Rearz products I've tried are amazing.   This diaper is pretty crinkly,  so I'll stay around the house in it.

We'll,  I don't have the pee anymore.   One wetting and it barely seems wet.

7 hours ago, Moochie said:

It's morning and you know what that means...a wet and messy diaper for me. This morning's diaper is a NS Supreme purple diaper. For me a wet, warm, lumpy, squishy diaper feels better than a dry diaper. I have an Abena M4 already out for the rest of the day. I have a routine ophthalmology appointment this morning before I head off to work and I'll probably be wet by then.

A well used diaper always feels better than a fresh,  clean and dry diaper. ? 

Really wet and made a small mess in my Violet Seduction diaper.  Now, I changed into a Rearz Critter Caboose.  

The big Panda on my Caboose doesn't really do a whole lot for me, but the front of the diaper is pretty cute.

It's thick, soft and super comfortable,  just like other Rearz diapers. 

20221129_135225.jpg

• Like 1