LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Been wearing a black mega Max wet times 7.  Also added a pair of blue trifectas over the top.   Have been wearing the same diaper since about 5:30 this morning, so because I was attending our local Barre heritage festival and homecoming days,I ended up staying out most of the day. I am now sunburned on my legs and my arms, and rather than be outside too much longer in the hot sun, I decided to call it a day. Now I'm going to change from a wet mega Max to a dry mega Max, and I may even change to another black one.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added additional Information
  • Like 2
On 7/25/2022 at 11:47 AM, DailyDi said:

Bought a new 3-pack of training pants that are lighter for the summer. Wearing the blue one today.

Screenshot 2022-07-25 114735.png

where did you get these?

Northshore supreme with a small booster and plastic pants.

On 7/30/2022 at 4:32 PM, ~Brian~ said:

Been wearing a black mega Max wet times 7.  Also added a pair of blue trifectas over the top.   Have been wearing the same diaper since about 5:30 this morning, so because I was attending our local Barre heritage festival and homecoming days,I ended up staying out most of the day. I am now sunburned on my legs and my arms, and rather than be outside too much longer in the hot sun, I decided to call it a day. Now I'm going to change from a wet mega Max to a dry mega Max, and I may even change to another black one.

Brian

Man, I learned fast in my friends convertible on road trips.  SUNSCREEN!  I burned my arms, thighs and face so bad I looked like a lobster!  After the first stop on the trip to use the restroom and I saw how burned I was, we stopped at a dollar store for me to get some SPF 50 sunscreen.  A bad sunburn can be dangerous to your body along with being very painful.   

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Man, I learned fast in my friends convertible on road trips.  SUNSCREEN!  I burned my arms, thighs and face so bad I looked like a lobster!  After the first stop on the trip to use the restroom and I saw how burned I was, we stopped at a dollar store for me to get some SPF 50 sunscreen.  A bad sunburn can be dangerous to your body along with being very painful.   

@rusty pins

yes: it is a good idea to always have sunscreen available and I do have it. I did not put it on prior to going out, because it didn't realize that it was going to be as sunny as it was. I didn't think after awhile that it would be as bad because there was a lot of clouds in the sky, a nice cool breeze, and it was comfortable but they're so the sun was hiding behind the clouds and sometimes what happens is you don't realize how hot the sun is or what the sun does to you until you look from behind your glasses at their normal light. When I wear my glasses, 90% of the time I wear yellow polarized lenses over the top. This is because 90% of the lighting but I deal with at work and at home it's so bright that it could probably burn your eyes out. I don't like it when that happens, but apparently these new LED lights are required by law not only two save energy, but apparently the lights that are here are supposed to be brighter so that you can see, and that helps the disabled. I don't mind having lights that are bright, but lights that are so bright that you wanna kill all the lights within 10 feet of you that's overkill.I even told my landlords once that my blind friend Steve could see the lights in my bathroom and he's totally blind, and he would probably be covering his eyes because the light is so bright it permeates the lens .

as a rule I usually have SPF 30 available in my bathroom at all times, and I also have a container full of aloe Vera in my bathroom. When I noticed I got burnt on my arms, I quickly put some on by taking the the pump mechanism dipping it into the container and getting a lot of aloe Vera on the rod and running it over my arms on both sides. Within a few moments my arms felt really good, and didn't burn at all. Next time I'll be more careful because I don't wanna end up with a major sunburn, but as I said weather in the summer can be tricky because you may not realize that you're getting burned based on the conditions.

Brian

A Full BabyDoll diaper that I have already wet in twice since supper and will not be changed until tomorrow. So I will go to bed in a diaper that is already wet. Do you know how that makes a little girl feel?

I am ready for the evening and bed in a sort of new diaper. I prefer plastic back disposable diapers, but for variety I occasionally wear a cloth back disposable diaper. One of my favorite all purpose diaper that suits me for discreet daytime wear and wetting as well as confidence for keeping my bed dry are Abena M4 plastic back diapers. I just received a pack of the cloth back version and have one on with a booster and a pair of Kleinert's waterproof pants just in case. Tomorrow morning I will be wet, and if all goes as planned, hopefully messy after I am up for a few minutes.

Morning Update: The cloth back Abena M4 is wet and as hoped for now messy. All is well, no leaks. I think I will wear one to work.

Back to work, so nothing tonight. Spent most of last night in a Northshore pull-up. My stomach was being a figurative and literal pain in the @$$. Need something to pull up and Dow quickly because I’m not too thrilled with that particular mess. 

Just put on a Rearz Mermaid Tails ?‍♀️ diaper.  I really love these diapers.  They are probably the thickest diaper that I have ever tried.  And the plastic backing they use is very comfortable.  These diapers are truly amazing. 

My goodness it's hot outside, heat index over 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Although I prefer plastic back disposable diapers, because of the heat I am ready for the evening in a cloth back Abena M4 diaper with a booster.

Wearing a wet black mega Max you were right. Since I took dyazide, I'm just peeing like a racehorse and can't stop. Eventually I think this thing will end up being a capacity, but right now it's working just fine. Over the top I have a pair of pink trifectas so I'm all set. I probably will change again before I go to bed another black megamax