LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I changed the super wet cloth diaper about 2 hours ago and I'm now in a wet and slightly messy cloth backed TENA disposable diaper with plastic pants.  In a few hours I'll change, clean up and put on a Betterdry for the afternoon/evening.

A Tye Dye MegaMax.  Put it on about 10:30 this morning and wet n messed it right away.  Really loaded it up with a big load.  It feels soooo good,  and I have all day to enjoy it. 

• Like 1

Prevail cloth backed.  Since about 3:30PM Friday I have been constantly in diapers.  Disposable and I slept Friday night in a cloth diaper and plastic pants.  I removed my Betterdry diaper about 7:30 last night and returned to regular underpants.  I'm feeling a little diapered out but still spending a few hours this morning in a diaper again while reading the forum posts.  Just put it on about 6:30am and may keep it on for about 3 hours.

I a ready for bed in a small Tye Dye Mega Max diaper while my wife is handling Halloween candy hand-out for the little ones that come Trick-or Treating. My diaper is dry, but tomorrow morning will be different; wet during the night and I should have a messy diaper within five minutes after I am up in the morning.

7 hours ago, justanotherdiaperlover said:

After a while of switching around, I'm wearing northshore white megamax! And I have to say that these might be my go-to brand now, I'm heavily satisfied with them. And yes, they're very wet. They can hold quite a lot too.

Those Mega Max diapes are my go to diaper as well.  I really like them.  Once in a while I may go and get a bag or so of either Abuniverse or tykables but rare.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Those Mega Max diapes are my go to diaper as well.  I really like them.  Once in a while I may go and get a bag or so of either Abuniverse or tykables but rare.

ABuniverse is usually my "go to" when it comes to diapies!??????

• Like 1

I'm in a fully soaked but fortunately not leaking home made stuffed diaper, with 3 layers and the top is a Huggies toddler soft one. And a ruffled plastic pant's