LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

A wet and poopy Attends Premium diaper this morning. Yesterday I was able to wear a BareBum diaper for 11 hours without a leak! I was at work for most of that time frame with multiple wettings. No one knew, not even while I wet during a conversation. No odor problems because I use several drops of scented oil in my diaper, and have actually been complemented on how nice I smell. When I got home, gosh was I wet, but not one leak, great wicking, every inch of my diaper was wet.

At 3PM, used my Pink Megamax at work:  Cleaned it up and disposed of it, and when I shower again, will put a PINK one back on :)  A Fried Chicken Sandwich I had for LUNCH took care of that heheheheh ;)

Brian

On 7/20/2020 at 11:19 AM, Wolf said:

Okay, not so original as it's on another site which is ADISC's site. But it could add flavor to this site I believe. So, my confession over with on this as I want all cards on the table.

We normally would state the make/model and condition of the diaper. (Rearz Inspire +Incontrol Nighttime "Maximum Absorbency" - Wet) is what my format is sometimes when I'm willing to go all out. Other's like to put an explanation which is okay. Sometimes I believe that I saw others make a small critique of the diaper that they are wearing.

So, it would be fun to see how long this goes. The thread on the ADISC Website has went on for many years. Which looking at it shows July 27, 2009 which it's 7 days from it's 11th birthday.

I'm going to start it off with what I'm wearing an Rearz Alpaca diaper - It's Fresh

I'm wearing a little for big vintage baby right now. There real comfy and a whole lot along with the bonus crinkling all the time. Hooray

Right now, have on a wet Pink mega, a pair of shorts, a tee shirt and socks:  Already soaked her 3 times too:  Its HOT out today, as evidenced by a 88+ F temp, and heavy rains to cool it off :)

Brian

A slightly damp, kite-folded and pinned 60" x 60" terry nappy under pastel blue plastic pants that I'm off to bed to spend the night in.   I am confident it will be much damper by morning.

4 hours ago, oznl said:

A slightly damp, kite-folded and pinned 60" x 60" terry nappy under pastel blue plastic pants that I'm off to bed to spend the night in.   I am confident it will be much damper by morning.

Question is, will you have any memory of adding to the dampness when you wake.  I suspect not.

Blue cloth backed McKesson disposable with a booster pad just in case.  Probably be in this only 2 to 3 hours so the booster pad is probably not needed, but when I put it on I had to pee really bad so I figured it would be flooded right away.