LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I am ready for bed in a Little for Big Little Trunks diaper. Should keep me wet and the bed dry during the night which will keep the Mrs. happy. The only time she gets upset with me wearing diapers is when I have a leaky diaper that wets the sheets.  I don't blame her for being upset when that happens, fortunately very very seldom.

Sorry, back again, this time in the afternoon with a wet NorthShore Lite purple medium diaper with a Tranquility Booster. Pretty wet and expanded but I am confident my diaper can manage several more moderate wettings before my wife gets back home from shopping.  She knows about my diapers so not hiding my diapers, FYI.

Just changed out of a blue Northshore Supreme that I slept in last night.   Had it on for over 10 1/2 hours.   It was pretty wet, but no leaks.

My usual 12 hour+ and have already  done a little wetsy in it

Ready for bed in a NS small Tye Dye diaper, just a little wet, no need to change.  I will wake up tomorrow morning very wet, and hopefully mess my diaper almost as soon as my feet hit the floor when I get out of bed...Now its morning and as predicted my diaper is wet and messy.

Testing out a tykables "galactic" sample I got just for kicks.dont know how much it will hold, but its rather soggy now, but I'm hoping it will hold more...before leaking ?

I've never worn Rearz diapers before, but I happened to come across these on Amazon. I know, I know, it's MAY, but I love Christmas so I had to get some. Having the place to myself for a bit this afternoon, I decided it was a good time to try one out. Two floods later it's nowhere near capacity, and it probably won't be maxxed out by the time I'm ready to take it off but I will try! I will save the rest for the next time the roomies go out of town so I can really use them to their full potential.

IMG_20210519_173758.jpg

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Little Lindsey said:

I've never worn Rearz diapers before, but I happened to come across these on Amazon. I know, I know, it's MAY, but I love Christmas so I had to get some. Having the place to myself for a bit this afternoon, I decided it was a good time to try one out. Two floods later it's nowhere near capacity, and it probably won't be maxxed out by the time I'm ready to take it off but I will try!

IMG_20210519_173758.jpg

Maybe if you keep it on long enough it might last until Christmas!

• Haha 1

Rain and snow here for the next 3-5days. In my usual, a VERY wet Betterdry with a pampers size 6 stuffer.  Some urine yellow colored plastic pants and a plain jane black onesie to top it all off. I see a brewski or a few and probably more changes in my very near future.

Tonight I'm in Haian pink plastic bikini pants, a pull up over the top, a pair of pink Haian frilly plastic pants, another pull up over the top and finally to hold it all together a pair of red Haian pants. Many cups of tea today and 4 cans of beer will ensure a big mound in the morning. Another couple of hours before I go to bed.

I like plastic pants ? 

• Like 1

Today, I have NOT been wearing a diaper, because I have to "Air Out."  Lucky for me, I got a restock on my meds and my icon supplies (Powder/oil/wipes/vasaline/Zinc Oxide 40% Creme), because I think I'll have to use some, because my BUTT hurts like heck - when I change tomorrow, I will put some on. :)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information