LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I've got one a pair of changing times bear hugz training pants under two cloth prefolds with an insert under a pair of pul pants. I'm not intending to wet it, since I'm not alone and sneaking it to the washer and dryer, but it's great to lounge in my room in. It's so thick!

I changed my night time diaper that was wet and I added a mess shortly after I got out of bed, at about 7 am. I put on a NorthShore (NS) purple Lite diaper when I changed and it is now 3:00 pm. I am quite wet, but 8 hours in a NS Lite without a leak is fantastic. Great diaper.

Running low on the diapers I brought with me to Maui, and want to save the better quality diapers for the plane ride home, so went to the drugstore here and got some of the plastic-backed Depends. I am in 6 of them right now and enjoying the thickness!

13 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Tena Ultra cloth backed that I scored at Goodwill.  Brand new unopened package of 40 that cost me only $5.50.

The same one from 13 hours ago.  Not continuously though!  I had it on for about an hour and 45 minutes yesterday and lightly wet it before I had to take it off.  Rather than waste it, I slipped it back on this morning when I got up so as to finish it.

Just a birdseye prefold and plastic pants at the moment. 

On 3/13/2021 at 2:50 PM, sparklezBear said:

My very first PeekABU ?

And???? How do you like it??? Is it working well for you?

I am usually giving a reply to this thread in the morning after I am up in a wet diaper and then messy after a short while; but different post for today or this evening.  I am ready for bed in a NorthShore Mega Max Tye Dye small diaper.  Dry for now, but will be very wet in the morning, and if the rest of my body cooperates, messy after 15 minutes.

8 hours ago, Moochie said:

I am usually giving a reply to this thread in the morning after I am up in a wet diaper and then messy after a short while; but different post for today or this evening.  I am ready for bed in a NorthShore Mega Max Tye Dye small diaper.  Dry for now, but will be very wet in the morning, and if the rest of my body cooperates, messy after 15 minutes.

Update: It is morning and I am wet, but have not messed my diaper yet.

To be honest, I am not totally sure what diaper I have on, I think a Rearz Little Monster.  I am certain; however, that my diaper is very wet and messy, no question about that!

The 12 - 16 hour one. They are all I have

under