LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I woke up dry in a Disney Princess Pull-up. When my wife put me in it last night she said if I stay dry overnight I would get a surprise today. Now I'm patiently waiting for her to get up. I'm so glad I'm allowed to use the potty when when I'm in pull-ups or I would be in trouble right now LOL...:baby:

DSCN1181sm.jpg.b41b1fc2dc88d2f20bd772fe2ac2bd63.jpg

• Thanks 1

It's been Bambino all day.  Went to bed with a Cloudee, then after that was thoroughly "trashed" with this morning's dump... got showered and put on a Teddy with lots of powder.  That smelled great every time I bent over. ?    I just changed out to another Teddy about 20 minutes ago - this one will be on until I get up for work in the morning.  Amazingly, it still had some capacity left, but definitely wasn't going to last all night.

Working the afternoon shift today, have the house to myself today so I put on an Abena L4 and my onesie about 15 minutes ago.  I should be able to spend about 6 hours in it before having to get ready to go to work.

I got a new pack of Northshore megamaxes in pink, I find that the small sizes fit me better and I rarely leak. I also ordered a pack of medium size boosters and In really pleased with them so far. This diapers is starting to get squishy after coffee and lots of water.