LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shaving For Guys

Alot of guys do, not only ab and dl's but a lot of other people do as well, its a personal choice, it's up to you try it ands see if you like it...I tried it when I was around your age I liked it, but I was living home at the time and really had no privacy, to continue to do it on a regular basis.

It felt great, now I am an old fart, there isn't much sense in doing it.....do it while you young and could enjoy it.....

Nair my friend...nair.

Be careful though, its not really designed for your more "sensitive areas".

I'm totally bare and I love every bit of it! I really feel like the four year old I am inside :D

Guest John_Q_Sample

Doesn't Nair burn down there? I vaugely remember it having a warning not to use on genitals... did they ever resolve the issue of Nair making the area you put it on smell like dead cod for two days? And lastly, could it soak into the testes and do damage to "the boys"?

Shave down below every so often, using a safety razor, never a problem. It does help to prevent smell from wet nappies since hair tends to keep some of the smell even after a shower.

Nair stings like hell!!!! :(

Simba B)

I have used nair (or simular) extensively for over 20 years with no problem "down stairs". They have made it smell quite good even with baby powder scent and I always apply lotion with aloe directly after. The trick is to follow the directions to the letter, never leave it on longer if you dont acheive the desired results. I know it sounds terrible but if you can take a short really cold shower first to close your pores you shouldn't have a problem. But like it says on the bottle, test on a area first before the goodies get hurt.

I must admit that to me and my wife the whole experience is heightened by being bare just as a baby is, but then again to each there own :P

I love the feeling after I shave down there! I have accidently nicked there once and it hurt like a mother! I am very careful now. I haven't tried nair but have always thought about giving it a go. I have gotten after shave down there by accident. Now there's a feeling I never want to feel again! :crybaby:

shaving that area isn't weird at all, a while ago a girl in one of my classes asked me if i like it when girls are hairy and i said no, she said girls don't like it either so i got the hint and broke out the razor and went after just about everything except my legs and head, my girlfriend at the time liked it.

my theory is guys like the look of their own body hair because we grew up hoping it would grow faster kind of like girls and their breasts, and now that we have it we like it, but from my experiences most girls prefer you without it.

just flip through some random magazine or turn on the tv and see if any of the guys that have their shirts off have chest hair, chances are you won't see many.

i made the mistake of using my electric razor for shaving "the down under", probably as bad of an idea as using aftershave or leaving nair on too long.

I used to shave my pubic hair, but after several years got tired of having to shave every day and having stubble every night. I tried waxing several times, and it DID hurt, but each time hurt less and was easier. My hair came in much softer and thinner. After waxing for a while, I switched to using an epilator (electric disk tweezers). The epilator barely hurt because my hair was so sparse after waxing. Now I epilate once a week and it feels about like shaving.

I love being smooth down there because I can just use a Wet One to clean up when I change my diaper, it’s easier to apply Desitin or baby powder, I hardly ever get diaper rash, my plastic panties don’t pull my hair, I have less odor, and I can feel my soft cloth diapers against my skin better! I’m definitely a fan of keeping it bare down there!

I suspect that a lot of adults who wear diapers shave their diaper areas for many reasons.

I just shaved down there yesterday for the first time, it was a little hard to do and still stings a little but it its amazing how it feels and looks i am glad i did it. :D

Hair free is the best way to go. I wouldn't use aftershave OUCH. If you don't belive me, try it once there. You will only do it once. I have shaved constantly to keep the forrest under control. Used a hair removal product and regretted it big time. Never got the stones to get waxed.

Looking into lazer hair removal - any suggestions? How painful/ permanant etc.

I have shaved quite a bit too, and the only time I had a problem was when I was too agressive about getting rid of all the hair and took to many passes with the razor. its just like shaving anywhere...you need to be gentle and don't press to hard or shave the same spot to often.

I too have wondered about the lazer removal....anyone had it done?

I don't shave, {{{{{shudders}}}} but like otter I do trim with a personal trimmer. Kind of like miniature clippers, they work great and its safe, haven't nicked or cut anything to date.

It feels much better and looks better to.

I tried shaving and that just hurt an ditched like qwazy, I'll stick with just a trim.... :D

:blush:

qwack

I tried shaving a few times now and it leaves me with a painfull rash down there that lasted a few weeks the first time I tried and about a week the times after using after shave calming balm to see if that helps.

Should of known really, as I cant use a razor on my neck and face to shave or I get painfull rash. I have to use a foil shaver as the rotory ones leave a rash as well.

So just trim now with personal trimmers. Not as good as being smooth but the best I can do without painfull rash.

This is a link to a topic that was made about laser hair removal a few months ago.

I am completely smooth down there ... permanently, thanks to electrolyis! :thumbsup:

Permanent hair removal requires time and money. Laser if you're impatient, electrolysis if you're patient or if laser doesn't work for you.

Here are some resources: (hope you don't mind the links)

Awesome hair removal forum, with a dedicated genital hair removal forum:

http://www.hairtell.com

Re-post of people who do permanent hair removal on men (some do genitals, some don't): USE MS EXPLORER!

http://www.laseawayhair.com/Electrologists.htm

If you're shaving, you should use a topical exfoliant like tendskin or PFB. These are alcohol solutions that contain things like aspirin and glycolic acid to help prevent you from getting ingrown hairs, which are a unique hazard to bikini shaving.

Used Nair last week and got a serious burn on my genitals ... dont do it there. For the rest its great and I dont get the razor burn I used to get above my tally whacker. For below I just use a razor below and all is good.

I guess I must either be special, or have a high pain threshold. I've used nair several times on my lower body and diaper area; it makes things nice and smooth very easily, and it never has burned my genitals (the first time I lathered it on there without reading the warning on the bottle about that). However, I don't use nair anymore because it's taking a long time for my leg hair to grow back in like it used to; I have very hairy legs, but its grown back lighter. It's slowly recovering, but nair seems to kill or harm the follicles with repeated use, and not even that much! I used it twice over a three day period, and over a month later it's still recovering, and I've only used it twice before that over a 3 year time-frame. Since my gf likes her men hairy at times I don't want my legs to get all smooth and silky, so I have to be careful. If you want to be able to hide your hair removal habits, I strongly recommend shaving, since it always grows back.

• 8 months later...

I am trying the laser method. I have had 4 treatments and it is working slowly on reducing my pubic hair. If all else fails I'll move on to electrolysis since I want every hair gone so I'll be baby smooth forever.