LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Hall of Fame

bobbyc

If there were such a thing as an ABDL Hall of Fame, who would you nominate to be in it?  Who do you feel has contributed above and beyond the call of duty to the great wide world of ABDLism?  And please, tell us why.

I'll start first;

Anyone remember K.I.D. aka Kept in Dypers?  She had a website in the early noughties and was the first I had come across someone "un-potty training".  She had so much great content most importantly being her psychological diary of being put back in diapers.  

Secondy,

The guy who wrote the 12 month diaper training guide.  Probably the most famous piece of ABDL literature.  

Thirdly,

Jennifer Lorraine.  Her abdl stories are second to none, in my opinion.

You mentioned 3 persons I never heard of. ABDL was thriving well before the internet became a thing. I will avoid the obvious and nominate Carolyn Dee, of Carolyn's Kids. Just how many persons she introiduced to the sport, I have no idea, but I am pretty sure it was quite a bit. I can think of a few more, too

• Like 1

Why not just put a number of persons up and see if they get a specified number of votes (I figured I would let someone else have the honor of nominating the first-ballot hall of famer)

Gene from Li'l Wrangler

Mommy Florence of Amber E

The onwer of INFANTAE PRESS (TALES FROM THE CRIB and other)

"Danica" (Bill) from BLADDER CHATTER who was another rubber little girl like me

Chris from A.C. Medical

Heather of LL Medico/Gary

Babykins' owner

Comco

Jack Kowels of JK Perfect Personal Products

Bill from ByteMine, who gave us Wetville

Put the nominees' names in a list that can accept multiple votes. If you can, set the score in number of votes  rather than %age, put it in OUR LIFESTYLE and pin it to the top of the thread

49 minutes ago, waynecook52 said:

What the heck.What about the guy who started this great site of ours?

Why did you not put his name in?

15 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Why not just put a number of persons up and see if they get a specified number of votes (I figured I would let someone else have the honor of nominating the first-ballot hall of famer)

I'm not actually creating a Hall of Fame.  I just wanted people to share some names that have influenced them and why.  I thought this would be a good idea to spread some awareness for others who might not have heard of some of these names/sites/companies.  No right answers, no wrong answers. Just fun.

It would still be a good idea since it  would "immortalize" those who went before. and besides, we do have the(Baby) Rubber Panty Hall of Fame

Some of these appear to be FemDom which is not really ABDL but are BDSM, like Sissy, about which  House of Sissify  is quite explicit (I took a look at their "princesses" and did not see ONE Alice band, let alone a tiara: Some princesses!!). The ABDL aspects are only tangential to the main themes

On 6/12/2020 at 6:52 AM, mrehahn said:

Linda brownleigh from the "Wet set", and nurse Joan Stewart from England, who had all her baby's incarcerated at her nursing home

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

I couldn't find anything about her?  do you have something about her?

On 6/14/2020 at 12:11 AM, waynecook52 said:

Well could not remember his name

Either Mikey or DailyDi

Christine, everybody's favorite little manipulatress,  puts her cutest tiara in her flaxen tresses, gets 15 pounds of butter and the butter spreader and says "Now that I have shown just who cares enough to remember, do you suppose we can negotiate those 735.27 Warning Points?" :)

• 2 weeks later...