LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 20

13 hours ago, Arendeth said:

I though the pills need to be taken every 4 hours though.

This is the case, they where working up until Sean was forced to take his afternoon nap. He forgot to take one after, so he was left vulnerable to the mental regression symptoms 

46 minutes ago, crono said:

This is the case, they where working up until Sean was forced to take his afternoon nap. He forgot to take one after, so he was left vulnerable to the mental regression symptoms 

But how ? Since hasn’t watch tv ou drink ou eat anything after his nap ? 

27 minutes ago, Pierry Louys said:

But how ? Since hasn’t watch tv ou drink ou eat anything after his nap ? 

He was having his bath with Rebecca after his nap, which didn't involve any mental regression but it certainly made him embarrassed ? 

Sean's next meal wasn't until Zoe fixed him some chili when he got back to his apartment 

36 minutes ago, crono said:

He was having his bath with Rebecca after his nap, which didn't involve any mental regression but it certainly made him embarrassed ? 

Sean's next meal wasn't until Zoe fixed him some chili when he got back to his apartment 

So it don’t explain why he have accepted so well being diapered and the pacifier he gladly accepted rsrs I think deep down he love being babied and cared

20 minutes ago, Pierry Louys said:

So it don’t explain why he have accepted so well being diapered and the pacifier he gladly accepted rsrs I think deep down he love being babied and cared

Sean is suffering some mental regression when he is with Zoe since a part of him still has small lingering effects from being mentally regressed previously.  So yes, a part of him accepts Zoe's behavior while a other part of him tries to remain a adult. 

It's a constant internal battle.  Lol

It was explained by Rebecca before they went to sleep. 

1 hour ago, crono said:

Sean is suffering some mental regression when he is with Zoe since a part of him still has small lingering effects from being mentally regressed previously.  So yes, a part of him accepts Zoe's behavior while a other part of him tries to remain a adult. 

It's a constant internal battle.  Lol

It was explained by Rebecca before they went to sleep. 

Curious to see what gonna happen next 

• 3 weeks later...
  • crono changed the title to A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 17

sorry for the long wait. This chapter was a bit longer than expected and went through some revisions, plus it involves several different characters.  Many of them are minor and won't return with the exception of a very few couple. I prefer to focus mainly on the main character, but for plot purposes, this was needed. I hope to keep the story engaging, plus I've got some more artwork based on this story, coming up, which I can't wait to show it all off!

Also, just a heads up. this chapter does bring back a few things from some earlier chapters such as the lawyer character, so if you are kinda confused at certain points, you may need to reread some of the earlier ones. I'm really hoping I can release more chapters sooner but that's all up in the air.

At some point, I'll go back and edit some of the earlier chapters as well.

Chapter 17

Sean felt like he was moving somewhere but not with his own power, he kept struggling to stay asleep but eventually his body had forced him to wake up, due the odd feeling of being carried. He slowly opened his eyes and inspected what was happening around him.

Ugh...Where...Huh?” Sean noticed that he was clinging to a large warm body which he soon came to realize that it was Zoe's. She was grabbing herself a cup of coffee while holding him with her right arm. She walked out of the kitchen and sat herself down on the couch while keeping firm hold on her partner.. She then took a sip of her coffee before looking over her phone. She was very focused on the screen and was unaware that Sean had woken up.

Hmm. Apartments in Winslow city are not all that bad, when it comes to pricing but their daycare centers are a cause of concern, based on the reviews. Why do all the decent daycare's have to be in such expensive neighborhoods? The economy is doing great but it's not helping the average working class amazonian.” Zoe sighed to herself as she continued continued to browse over her phone.

Sean noticed that Zoe was already dressed for the day as she appeared to be wearing a warm looking sweater with simple pair of jeans. Apparently she had been up for quite some time, while he was just getting started.

What time is it?” Sean said in his mind. He also noticed that he was still wearing the same thick diaper from last night. Not only that, but he still sucking on the same pacifier that was given to him by Jade.

Being a mother is much more daunting than I could have expected. But I will not give up, I will find a nice place for us.” Zoe continued to tap away at her phone as she gently patted Sean on his butt.

What the hell is Zoe talking about? Heck, I want to get out of this freaking diaper!” Sean started to scratch his eyes, which caused Zoe to realize that her partner was beginning to wake up.

Good morning, sweetie!” I hope you slept well. I' made you some breakfast, I'll get it for you in just a moment. I'm currently browsing some things that have caught my interest.” Zoe lightly kissed Sean on the cheek which caused him to blush slightly.

Zoe, can you please get me out of this diaper!” Sean tried to speak but the sucking sounds from his pacifier came out instead, which immediately alerted him.

This damn thing!” Sean was about to remove the pacifier but before he could, Zoe used her left hand and removed it from his mouth.

Looks like you have something important to say. Did you have a wittle accident? If so, I'll get you changed before breakfast. You are quite the deep sleeper, yes you are!” Sean felt oddly comforted by the way Zoe was talking to him. He knew it was embarrassing but it was just the two of them and there was no one around to judge him.

Can I get changed out of this diaper and into something more formal, please!” Sean sniffed the air and noticed the heavenly aroma coming from the coffee that Zoe was sipping on. He also wanted to partake in such a delicacy but his priority's were currently focused on the padded undergarment that he was currently wearing.

Sure thing. Being in a messy diaper is probably not how you wanted to start out your morning. But don't you worry. Your momma will make sure that you are all clean and clear for the day!” Zoe took another sip of her coffee before carrying Sean back to his bedroom.

Momma!? What the hell?” Sean looked noticeably concerned as he was placed over Zoe's shoulder while being brought back to his bedroom. One of the first thoughts on his mind was that he had accidentally wet himself and had not realized it yet. Even now, his diaper didn't feel cold or was sagging. Still, he wouldn't have been surprised if he had used it during the night. Wetting himself was almost becoming a common occurrence, just like breathing. He knew that Zoe wouldn't care if he used the diaper for it's intended purpose, however he did. His self-confidence was already at a all time low. He wanted to prove to Zoe that he was a big boy...No, rather the independent adult he always thought he was.

I've got to be at work within the hour. So I'll be leaving here soon...Before I do so, I'm not all that comfortable with leaving you here all by yourself. So while you were napping, I looked up several decent babysitters while I'm at work, how does that sound to you?” Zoe asked as she placed Sean onto his bed and began the process of removing the tapes to his diaper. Sean could feel his back touching the mattress while his eyes were fixated on Zoe's. He looked at her with utter confusion.

Babysitter, what the heck Zoe! We both know that isn't needed. Are you feeling okay? Or are your maternal instincts taking over?” Sean hoped that Zoe was just playing around and that she had not lost her sense of reason.

Hmm...Your actually dry...I'm quite surprised! Aren't you the responsible big boy! Yes you are!” Zoe then tickled Sean right between his thighs which caused him to giggle out loud.

Zoe!....Please... This is too much!” Sean could barely utter a word as he kept laughing while Zoe continued her barrage of tickle attacks on his body.

Just to be safe, I'll use some wipes and clean up your cute tushy before putting a fresh new diapy on you.” Zoe explained, as she grabbed some baby wipes and started to clean his rear end with efficiency. The cold damp feeling from the wipes, helped Sean regain his composure. Having his legs lifted in the air with just her left hand, was enough incentive to finally get serious. He knew that he was fully capable of cleaning himself and getting dressed for the day. This was going overboard.

WAIT ZOE! I don't need a diaper in the daytime. I can change myself! Can you please stop now!” Sean waited for a response but Zoe continued to do focus on cleaning every part of his lower half. She then grabbed a canister of baby powder and started to apply it to his privates. The smell of the baby powder was a signal to his brain, as to what was about to come next. And that had Sean on high alert.

Can she no longer understand me? Did I lose the ability to speak properly? Or...Have things always been this way?.. I don't know anymore!” Sean began to question himself and was wondering if he was losing his sense on reality. He felt like that being changed into another diaper was not the correct decision but at the same time, he felt more comfortable by relying on Zoe and wanted to feel like he could depend on her for all his needs. It felt like he was fighting two sides of himself. Zoe then grabbed one of the daytime diapers that were given to Sean as a gift when he first arrived at the apartment. The pink tint color of the diapers, along with the juvenile cartoon animals printed on the tapes, were evident that they were garnered more towards female littles. Sean knew that they would still fit him, after-all, he had previously used them when Zoe diapered him for the very first time, a few days ago.

Personally, I would love to stay and take you to some really neat and interesting spots within the city, but alas... I've got a job to do. I need to support the two of us if we are to continue to live together as a family.” Sean was confused as Zoe placed the new diaper underneath his butt. The soft padding made on his bare skin was like a final wake-up call. He wasn't ready to submit to this. Not in the day time when he still felt like he could control his bladder issues.

Wait a minute, this is all wrong! I have a family back in my original dimension. I need to snap Zoe out of her disillusion!” Sean quickly wiggled his legs out of Zoe's hands. He knew that verbal communication was not going anywhere, so he needed to use some form of force to prevent himself from being put into a new diaper.

Sean? What are you doing!? Please stop fidgeting! I'm almost done, sweetie!” Zoe kept struggling as she tried to apply the tapes to his new diaper. After managing to break free from Zoe's control, Sean rolled his body off of the diaper. He then sat himself onto his knees as he looked over at his amazonian partner. He didn't even feel remotely ashamed for being naked in front of her. He was more annoyed with how she kept ignoring him.

Zoe get a hold of yourself! I'm not a god damn baby and you are certainly not my mommy! Enough is enough! Sean took a deep breathe as he looked up at his partner, hoping that his harsh words would finally get through her thick head. Sean was surprised to see a horrified look on Zoe's face. She looked like someone that had just witnessed a murder. It was not the response that was expecting.

I'm....I'M SO SORRY, SEAN!. I don't know what's come over me...I just... Please excuse me for a moment” Zoe looked noticeably disappointed with herself as she exited the bedroom, leaving Sean all alone in his bedroom.

Sean remained motionless for the next minute. The smell of the baby powder coming from his privates reminded him of what nearly occurred.

Why do I feel so damn guilty!? It was her fault for trying to put me in another diaper...I don't need them in the mornings...Hell, I doubt I will be needing them at night anymore! It was only, temporary after all.” Sean hopped off of his bed and glanced back to notice that some of the baby powder had spread over parts of the mattress, but as of right now, he didn't care about the mess. His entire focus was on changing himself into something that didn't cause a crinkling noise.

Sean walked over to where his suitcase was. It held the majority of the clothes that he brought over from his dimension. He saw a pair of unused boxers, but just before he went to grab them, he saw in the corning of his bedroom that their was a unopened plastic package of pull-ups. He assumed they were the gift from the first amazonian that he interviewed a while ago.

Ugh...As much as I would hate to admit this... It's probably the safest and wisest option... For today, at least. I need to prove that I can go a whole day without wetting myself.” Sean ripped open the plastic package and took out a pair of disposable pull-ups. He then looked over them to see how they differed from his boxers.

Couldn't they at least make them look like ordinary underwear?” Sean noticed that the pull-ups had a cartoon picture of a unicorn on the front of undergarment, there was also several yellow stars surrounding the mythical creature. Sean cringed at how childish they looked.

I've worn pull-ups before, so this is actually nothing new...Wearing these doesn't mean anything!” Sean was trying to convince himself that pull-ups were not all that awful as he slowly put his feet through the leg holes and carefully slid the undergarment up to his waist. The soft disposable material was apparent, along with some minor crinkling sounds coming from it as he moved his hips around.

Wow, these are nowhere as thick as the diapers I was just wearing. Pull-ups are amazing!” Sean smiled and patted himself on the butt, feeling like he accomplished something so extraordinary.

....Wait! Wait a minute!” Sean slapped himself on the forehead, not pleased with his comment on the underwear he was wearing . Sean kept telling himself that they were not diapers and that he was old enough to make decisions for himself. He still felt like that getting Zoe's approval was essential.

I should really check up on Zoe. I hope I didn't hurt her feelings.” Before Sean exited the bedroom, he grabbed a black t-shirt and a pair of black shorts. He was relieved to finally be wearing some other from of clothing.

Now I feel like things are going back to normal.” Sean stated as he walked towards the bathroom.

He was pleased that the shorts did a good job of covering his pull-ups. It made him feel more like the adult he thought he was.

Sean knocked on the bathroom door. He could hear the sounds of the sink water faucet being used. A few seconds later, Zoe opened the door and then turned off the faucet. Sean was surprised to see a couple of tears in her eyes. His concern was very noticeable.

Zoe!? What's wrong? I hope I didn't hurt your feelings!” Sean asked as he walked towards her. A small part of his mind was telling him to just allow Zoe to take care of all his needs and that would make her happy again. He quickly brushed aside the thought as Zoe started to speak up.

I'm...I'm all right, Sean...Just...Dealing with my annoying maternal instincts. I'm sure that you understand, given with what you have already experienced.” Zoe said as she tried to laugh it off. Not wanting Sean to feel any sense of guilt.

I understand, it must not be easy for you. I don't think that I have been all that upfront with you. I'm sorry about that.” Sean replied as he lowered his head in shame.

You have nothing to apologize about. This is all on me. I've been so absorbed with protecting you, that I've lost track on what truly matters. I'm going to try harder and look at you as the equal partner that you actually are.” Zoe stated as she grabbed Sean by his waist and picked him up and pulled him in for a firm hug.

I appreciate that. I don't want you to feel like that I'm completely dependent on you. To tell you the truth, I don't mind the way...That you are holding me... It's... Refreshing, so to speak.” Sean wasn't sure if he should have said that, but he wanted to let Zoe know that not all her actions were inappropriate. Even now, he loved the warmth that her body was emitting as he rested his head onto her chest.

That's is very comforting to hear. It will give me a idea of what boundaries I should not cross.” Zoe then patted Sean on his butt which caused him to blush. He started to bite the tip of his thumb before he quickly pulled it away from his mouth.

This feels like the beginning of something new for us, but I'll let you know if...WAH!” Sean watched as Zoe pulled down his pants and put her left hand on the front of his padded undergarment.”

Pull-ups huh? Such a cute design. They look wonderful on you!” Zoe then pulled his pants back up to his waist and carried him back into the living room.

Ugh...Thanks...I guess...”Sean was wondering what boundaries he should set with Zoe. He didn't want to be upset with her, so he decided that having her check his pull-ups was perfectly reasonable.

I originally had your breakfast made and was going to warm it up as soon as you woke up. But I doubt you would like it now.” Zoe stated as she placed Sean onto his recliner, she wished she was able to sit on it, but unfortunately, the recliner was one of the specific pieces of furniture was made for littles. She could only use the couch or bed, which was made for amazonians.

Go ahead and show me, who knows, I may just end up enjoying it.” Sean winked at Zoe which made her feel more at ease.

Please don't get angry. I made this while I was...Still feeling very...Affectionate...” Zoe opened the microwave and pulled out a plastic baby bottle that was filled with some sort of liquid.

Ugh...What's in the bottle?” Sean asked with a uneasy look.

It's filled with cinnamon oatmeal. I thought you would like a change of pace, but given it's in a bottle. I could throw it out and fix you something else.” Zoe noticed the bottle was still warm but knew that wouldn't matter if Sean refused use it.

I guess...I could give it a try...Oatmeal does sound kind of good right now.” Sean could feel his stomach growling. While he would have preferred to be using a bowl, he honestly didn't mind the bottle, especially after his play-date with Rebecca. He felt that using a baby bottle wasn't such a big deal.

Are you sure? You don't need to humor me..” Zoe asked as she hesitatingly gave Sean the bottle.

You were not obligated to fix me anything, It would be kinda rude of me to decline.” Sean then focused his attention on the television as he started to suck down on the bottle. Zoe just watched as her partner used the bottle for it's intended purpose.

Wow! This is good and it really goes down very smoothly, thanks so much, Zoe!” Sean's words could barely be understood as he kept the bottle in his mouth. Sean had no idea just how infantile he looked as he held the bottle with both his hands.

As Zoe watched Sean continue to use the bottle, she gritted her teeth together. She desperately wanted to personally nurse him with the bottle. But she made a promise to try and keep her maternal instincts in check. There needed to be balance with their relationship.

Sean...If you don't mind...Would you be okay...With sitting on my lap, while you are enjoying your meal? I promise I won't do anything unwarranted!” Zoe asked as she placed her hands onto her mouth, awaiting for a answer.

Sean could see the obvious desperation in her eyes. He wanted Zoe to be happy and didn't see any harm to it.

Not a problem. I'll gladly sit on your lap while finishing my breakfast. Just refrain yourself from tickling me until I'm done.” Sean stated as he continued to focus his attention on the television program.

Thank you so much Sean. I promise that I'll be gentle with you.” Less than a second later, the boy felt himself being picked up and carried over Zoe's shoulder. The amazonian was obviously overjoyed by his response, as she carried him over to the couch and sat down while placing the boy on her lap.

There was a loud sigh coming from Zoe as she put her hands around Sean's waist and held him so his back was laying on her chest. She looked very content with herself.

Amazonians are so weird. It's like they cannot function properly without having a little to take care of.” Sean stated in his mind as he looked up at Zoe's ecstatic expression. He was pleased that she was back to smiling like she normally did. Seeing her happy, made him happy as well.

For the next couple minutes, Sean and Zoe remained silent as they kept their attention on the television.

I'm so thankful to have you!” Zoe couldn't help herself as she softly kissed Sean on his cheek, which caused Sean to look up at his amazonian partner. Sean knew that Zoe was acting more clingy than normal but decided to not say anything since he was almost finished with his bottle.

There is nothing wrong with that. It's only a kiss. Speaking of that...I still can't believe that Rebecca actually kissed me on the lips... And that was while we were bathing together...That was...Unexpected. I wouldn't mind doing that again. Sean kept wondering if Rebecca was in some way, attracted to him. Or if she was just being playful due to her current infantile lifestyle. He also questioned as to how she could spend each day, waking up in a crib and having her diaper changed. Was that honestly more ideal than her life as a adult? Sean barely knew anything about Rebecca's past before she came to this dimension. But the one thing that he knew for certain, and that was that he wanted to see her again. Even it that meant wearing another diaper and sleeping in a crib. She was such a joy to be around and her confidence was something he respected. Though he could go without the way she teased him.

I guess opposites do attract. I would love her to visit my home if she were able to back to her dimension. I wonder what my parents and sister would think of her? I wonder what my parents would say about Zoe... They would lose their shit, if they saw at how tall she was, hehe.”

After finishing his bottle, Sean noticed that according to the clock, that it was about time for Zoe to head to work. Zoe apparently wasn't paying attention as she continued to hold onto Sean while he sat on her lap. She was obviously distracted by the show on the television set.

Zoe, isn't it about time that you got ready for work? You don't want to show up late, do you?” Sean asked as he looked up at her.

OH...That's right...Work...I'm such a idiot, hehe.” Zoe stated as she picked Sean up and held him near her chest, while grabbing her purse. Sean could feel Zoe's heartbeat as he relaxed his head on her chest which was making him feel kinda drowsy.

Sean watched as she opened the door to the apartment and walked outside. He was confused as to why she was taking him with her. He had the day off from work, or at least, that is what Zoe told him the prior night. He really wished that he had a scheduling system that he could see in person.

Ugh Zoe, don't I have the day off?” Sean asked, while trying to be delicate with his tone of voice.

...Yes...You are right...” Zoe looked noticeably disappointed as she walked back into the apartment and slowly placed Sean down on the floor. The soft carpet flooring was a welcome to his bare feet.

Sean...I really don't feel comfortable leaving you alone. I would very much like to call a babysitter or have you stay at your apartment managers home, while I'm away at work.” Sean was surprised by Zoe's suggestion and wondered why she would say that. They were both co-workers and have spent plenty of time together. It took him a moment to realize that her maternal instincts were possibly playing a factor in her decision making.

Zoe, you do realize that I'm a adult and that I can take care of myself, right?” Sean stated as he patted Zoe on her thigh, hoping to get her senses back in order. The last thing that Sean wanted, was for Zoe to get in trouble with her job, because of him.

Again...You are correct...I'm just...I should get going before I become to much of a hassle.” Zoe knelt down and gave Sean a quick kiss on the nose. Sean couldn't hide the redness on his cheeks after what just occurred. It was the second time today that she smooched him.

Would you be kind and give your partner a goodbye kissy kiss?” Zoe asked in a childish tone of voice as she placed her forehead onto Sean's.

Ugh.... Ya...Okay...”Sean wasn't ready for that kind of level of intimacy. He hesitatingly moved his face and gave Zoe a light peck on the cheek. Sean lowered his head for feeling slightly embarrassed and didn't want to see Zoe's reaction.

I'll be sure to give you more lovey wuvvey kisses when I get back home. Be sure to keep your phone on you at all times. And please promise me that you will keep your pull-ups on for the rest of the day. No boxers until we can get your potty situation resolved, okay?” Zoe asked as she hugged Sean and then lightlypatted him on his butt. A indication of what she requested of him.

Hmm...Okay...Momm...ZOE!” Sean managed to stop himself from saying the one word that could make his situation even more awkward. He felt so timid, just like a child and he wanted to be on his best behavior.

Why do I feel so...odd?” Sean quickly checked his pull-up and noticed that it was still dry but his body felt tingly, like a warm blanket was wrapped around him on a very cold day.

I don't know if I can look at Zoe as a partner anymore. She's looks and feels...Different... I don't know how to explain that... I just want her to be proud of me.. I think.” Sean knew that his personal opinion on Zoe was far different from when they first met. At first, he saw her at a co-worker that was affiliated with his job. He eventually felt that she was becoming more of a protective type of friend...And now, he started to see her more as a parental type of figure. And he was conflicted on how to feel about that.

Their is no way that I would actually want her to become my mommy... I've already got a mommy.. I MEAN MOM!... Damn it! I'm have to be suffering from some sort of effects from the mental regression. Rebecca told me so...But then again... She also enjoys and accepts this lifestyle...Can I truly believe a word she says? I know that she wants me to stay here as a playmate...And it doesn't sound all that bad. But that doesn't label me as a baby, does it?” Frustrated with is thoughts, Sean noticed the blanket that Zoe bought for him, was laying neatly on the couch, he walked over and quickly grabbed it. He then wrapped it around his body as he started to feel anxious and confused with his feelings.

But I had so much fun with Rebecca...And her mommy seemed quite nice as well. Hard to believe that she's related to Alexa...But she put me into a dumb dumb diaper and made me suck on that damn pacifier! She's just like all the others, a bunch of big meanies! I'm gonna tell Zoe on them!” Sean took a seat near the front of the television as he sat on the floor. He was tired of thinking and wanted to enjoy something fun and simple.

I'm gonna watch some cartoons. That will get my mind off these annoying things.” Sean put his thumb into his mouth as he grabbed the remote and started to change the channels. He had no idea that his mental state was being effected by the blanket and his ongoing subconscious feelings for Zoe. Right now, he just wanted to clear his head of any negative thoughts or problems.

Hehe, this looks fun! A monkey is using a big stick to fight off some evil looking villains.” Sean started to drool a little as he kept his attention on the show. What he failed to realize was that the show that he was watching, had specific regressive hypnosis effects for littles. It's vibrant colors and sounds were keeping him in a zoned out state . Sean thought for a moment that he was forgetting to take something that was critical in the mornings, but decided that it must not have actually been important, since he couldn't remember what it was.

This show is super duper fun! I can't beweve I never check this while wive here!” Sean soon heard a knock at the font door which managed to divert his attention away from the television. He didn't even realize that he was slurring his words. Everything felt just fine for him.

Who dis tat? Zoe shouldn't be home till nighty.” Sean slowly walked over to the front door while holding the blanket around his body while keeping his thumb in his mouth. He unlocked the door and opened it to see his apartment manager, Trisha, standing before him.

Good afternoon, Sean. Your work partner, Zoe asked that I check up on you. Apparently she cannot stop thinking about your well-being and wanted to make sure that you were doing alright. Apparently she tried to call you earlier on your work phone but you failed to answer. For a woman as young as her, I believe that she will make a wonderful mother someday...By the way, are you...Okay?” Trisha asked as she knelt down to get a closer look at Sean and inspect him more thoroughly.

I'm otay...Just watching some cartoons to pass the twime.” Sean felt annoyed that he was being distracted from his new found television show and desperately wanting to get back to watching it.

Are you sure?..You seem to be slurring your words a bit. Have you taken your anti-regression pills yet? Trisha asked as she patted Sean on his head.

Sean remained quiet as he came to the realization that he had completely forgotten about them, but he still felt that it wasn't that big of a issue. He felt perfectly normal and the everything was was going relatively smoothly.

I can see... Based on your silence, you haven't taken them. Looks like Zoe was correct in asking me to check up on you. C'mon, let's go and get your pills so we can get you back to normal. It doesn't look like your mental state is regressed to far off. Let's see what you are watching...” Trisha entered his living room to assess the situation.

Can I go sit down and watch my showy?” Sean asked as he kept his thumb in his mouth.

Just a moment, we need to have you take a anti-regression pill before hand, otherwise the effects that you are going through will last much longer, throughout the day.” Trisha noticed that the channel that Sean was watching, was a television station that carried programs with a level three regression rating. Trisha knew about the station since she tried to have her daughter watch some of the shows on the station, however, she didn't like the programs due to some of the scary action scenes. Her daughter, Abby preferred watching shows that had a level four or five rating regression rating. Shows of that status, focused less on story and more on discovery and friendship. They were shows that most amazonian toddlers and baby's enjoyed as well.

Sean pouted as he stood still, visibly upset that he was missing important segments of his show. Trisha quickly found Sean's work equipment on the coffee table and grabbed his watch and opened the casing to take out a anti-regression pill.

Do you need to use the potty, Sean?” Trisha asked as she walked into his kitchen. She noticed that he was fidgeting quite a bit as he stood there on his feet.

No! I just want to get back to my SHOW!” Sean yelled out in anger. His patience was already past the breaking point.

Continue with outbursts like that, and you will find yourself over my knee, understand!” Trisha said in a firm tone, as she came back with a glass of water for the boy.

Otay, sowwy.” Sean looked noticeably shaken up from the threat of a spanking. Trisha knew that most littles would always comply when it came to the possibility of having a soar rear end.

Good, I know that you are a very reasonable portal little. I'm only here to help, keep that in mind.” As Sean swallowed the pill, Trisha slowly pulled down his pants to check if he needed to be changed.

Such adorable looking pull-ups...Okay, let's see...Hmm...Dry...I bet your happy about that, aren't you, Sean?”

...Yes...”Sean was obviously embarrassed as Trisha put her hands into Sean's pull-up to double check for any sign of wetness.

After pulling Sean's pants back up, she took a quick glance at his blanket. She noticed that it looked familiar to one that she had bought her daughter, sometime ago.

Let me take a look at that blanket. I'll give it back in just a moment.” Trisha snatched the blanket from Sean's hands which caused him to whimper.

STOP! Give me my blanky back!” Sean said as he jumped up and down. His temper-tantrum was very evident.

Do you want to spend the rest of the day in just a diaper while in my daughters crib? Is that what you want!” Trisha stated as she made sure that Sean didn't try to act out any further that he already had.

...No...” Sean kept his head down, looking defeated while remaining quiet.

This blanket as level two regression properties because of of the type of material it is made from. I should have a talk with Zoe and ask if she was fully aware of this. She could get into trouble for giving you such a gift. But I'm sure it was just a honest mistake on her part. Anyhow, you can have your blanky back, now that you have taken your pill. You will eventually come back to your normal mental state in just a short bit. You also have my permission to go back and watch your television show. Just keep in mind to take your anti-regression pills every three to four hours, I don't want to see you get into any trouble with your job, otherwise you could end up losing it!” Trisha handed Sean his blanket back.

Yay! Thank you Twisha!” Sean eagerly walked back over to wear the television was and sat back down on his butt so he could continue with his program.

Sean is certainly lucky that I was the one to came to his front door. If it turned out to be some religious nut asking for a donation, they would have forcefully taken him to the nearest orphanage, because of his current mental state and for not having any amazonian supervising him. While Sean is protected from being adopted, it still won't stop someone from trying to find a loophole in current laws.” Trisha wondered if it was a good idea to leave Sean all alone while in his temporary regressed mental state. She felt hesitant on assisting him, since she was directly responsible for regressing him a few days ago. She was also worried about facing any legal issues if Sean were to be caught regressed while under her care. Diamond Tours was paying for Sean's rental and utility fee's and she was being rewarded by the company for her cooperation.

Aww! A commercial. So stupid!” Sean stuck his tongue out at the television when his show ended. Trisha decided to use the opportunity to speak with the young portal little.

Listen Sean, I'm sure that you are still capable of taking care of yourself, but just in case, would you like to come with me, as I pick up my daughter from daycare? It's going on noon and I'm sure she would love to see you again.” Trisha asked as she placed her hand on Sean's shoulder.

Something in Sean's mind just clicked after he heard it was noon. It was like a massive shock wave was going through his mind.

WAIT...I have been watching cartoons for over four hours straight!?” Sean was slowly regaining his adult mental state after hearing Trisha's suggestion. The sudden realization that he had spent several hours watching cartoon series, was almost hard to believe.

I'm not entirely sure, I just arrived a moment ago, to check on you after Zoe called me and requested for my assistance after being unable to get a hold of you.” Trisha noticed that Sean seemed to be a little shaken up, but was no longer slurring his words...For the moment.

Zoe left my place around eight, that should have only been twenty minutes ago. How the hell did time go by so fast!” Sean quickly turned off the television on hopped onto his feet.

There is a old saying, time goes by pretty fast when you are having so much fun, hehe.” Trisha giggled to herself, hoping that Sean would ease up a bit.

That cartoon...It was so memorizing and fascinating. I felt so... Lost.” Sean wasn't sure if he was supposed to feel worried or elated after getting so transfixed on a television program.

Cartoons such as the one you watched, are made to keep littles completely occupied while us amazonians take care of the housework chores among other necessities. My wittle Abby prefers cartoons that are more care-free and less story driven. You will want to avoid the type of shows if you forget to take your anti-regression pills next time.” Trisha proclaimed as she ruffled Sean's hair.

So... I was just regressed a moment ago?” Sean asked as he looked at his hands and could see them shaking slightly.

Correct, I assumed that you were probably feeling the level two effects from the blanket you were just holding onto. And once you started watching the cartoons, it raised your regressive state to level three.”

But...But I didn't feel all that different! Everything felt so...Normal. I didn't notice any real changes with the way I was talking, I felt very self-aware, especially compared to the last time I was regressed at this level.” Sean looked up at Trisha with concern and was awaiting for a answer.

It's most likely because your body as already become accustomed to the level three state of regression, so it doesn't have the same strong effect from the first time you were regressed. It would have been a different story if you were watching the cartoons that my daughter enjoys. You would probably be crawling on all fours and sucking on your toes as we speak. That would have been so adorable to see.” Trisha quietly laughed to herself while Sean remained quiet, obviously not pleased her response.

So if I were to watch the same shows that Abby likes, I would end up acting and talking like she does?” Sean asked as he remembered the time he spent playing with her and how different it was compared to spending time with his friends back in his original dimension.

At the beginning, the effects would be more effective on you, but after a while in that regressed state, your body would grow more adaptive to it, which would make you more self-aware even if you cannot talk or walk properly. Abby is a perfect example of that. And she prefers to stay that way at all times. Of course, that all changes when I end up having to breast-feed her. Any little that is at placed on that state of regression are required to be taken care of by a amazonian until their mental state goes back to normal, which takes three days at minimum.

Sean was reminded again about the different effects of the mental regression, based on the level that the little was currently at. Sean felt kind of guilty that a small part of himself wanted to know what level six felt like and wondered if Zoe would keep him safe while he was regressed to that point. He had only experienced the regression level up to three. He knew that Rebecca had experienced all mental stages of regression and she seemed pretty level-headed...Or at least that was his assumption of her.

I should stop think like that. I'm already in deep shit because of Alexa. I have no reason to be regressed, I'm not a baby...” Sean felt a sharp smack to his rear-end as Trisha slapped him on the butt, for his use of language.

OWW! Sorry about that.” Sean replied as he placed both his hands on his rear end. The pull-up managed to help with some of the impact but not much.

I'll let it go for now. You are still very new to this dimension, after all. But be warned that such potty talk will not be allowed while in my presence. Also, you really need to take your job more seriously. Otherwise, you could end up as a permanent resident here. I doubt that is something that you are looking towards. So be sure to have your anti-regression pills on you at all times!” Sean nodded his head and then wondered if staying in this dimension would actually be blessing in disguise. He could explore all the unknowns that this world had to offer, he could also get to know more about Rebecca. And if anything were to happen, Zoe would be able to take care of him. A few seconds later, Sean slapped himself on the forehead again for coming up with yet another ridiculous suggestion in his mind. He was conflicted as to why he saw any positive's with staying in this dimension filled with amazonians.

Thanks a bunch...Trisha, you have been a big help to me. I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't shown up.” Sean breathed a sigh of relief that his casual day off of work, had not turned into something far more problematic.

Worse case, you would have ended up wetting your pull-ups, that's all. Most littles that are at the level three regression stage, don't go poopy unless they are already used to doing so.” Sean didn't like the way that Trisha spoke about messing himself. It was the one act that he wanted to avoid at all costs.

Now before I go, are you sure that you don't want to tag along? I'm just only picking up Abby from daycare, that's all.” Trisha asked as she headed towards the front door.

I'll be good. I really need some time for myself, especially with what just occurred. I'll come over and have a play-date with Abby, next time. I promise. Sean said as he waved his goodbyes to Trisha.

Sounds good, I'll hold you to that promise! My wittle Abby loves your company and so do I!” Trisha said her goodbyes as she shut the door and once again, Sean was left alone with only his thoughts to keep him company. Sean knew that his apartment manager was more reasonable with him now given with what happened the last time they were together. The only amazonian that Sean was fully comfortable with, was Zoe.

I already miss Zoe...I hope she is doing alright.” Sean sighed as he walked over to his recliner.

Unbelievable. I actually spent over four hours watching cartoons without even realizing it...The regression system in this world is no joke. I still can't believe how normalized it is.” As Sean took a seat on the recliner, he began to reflect on

I could have spent the whole day doing absolutely nothing but watching cartoons...Then again, I seemed to be having a lot fun with that show...I can't remember the last time I was so invested in a television program. I guess Rebecca was right, regarding that aspect on mental regression. It makes you enjoy certain things that you wouldn't normally care about as a adult. If I'm going to have play-date with Abby sometime in the future, perhaps I should regress...WAIT! What the fuck am I thinking!?” Sean slapped himself with both his hands this time, for even considering mentally regressing himself.

And if I were to mentally regress to level six...Would I be as content as Rebecca was?” Sean knew that Rebecca only fully accepted her lifestyle after she was breast-fed by Jade. Rebecca didn't seem to mind it, but was she really in control of her own thoughts and choices? Sean knew that he needed to ask her a few more questions, the next time he came over to play with her.

Sean spent the next few minutes, pondering on what he should do next, to pass the time. He kept telling himself that he should be more angry with how things have gone. But for some strange reason, he couldn't find a way to get angry. In fact, he felt that things were going rather well. He assumed that his job was pretty consistent and that wearing diapers were only a precautionary measure.

Maybe I'm overthinking things...Still, I really should talk to a legal professional...WAIT! That's right!” Sean remembered the business card he received about the lawyer. He had the card inside his house for the past couple days, but never made the attempt to give them a call.

Damn, I almost forgot! I should call that Kairi person and ask her some advice on how to solve my situation with Alexa. I seriously can't keep ignoring that.” Sean walked towards the coffee table and found the card with the woman's business address and phone number printed on it. Sean didn't want to involve himself in any legal fiasco since it was not a area that he was personally familiar with. According to his real mother, being involved in a legal dispute, was far from enjoyable. It was filled with many briefings and paperwork, that was something that he wanted to personally avoid. All Sean wanted, was to experience a independent life away from his parents while learning somethings with his very first job. Sean knew that this job had turned out to be more than he originally bargained for.

In just over a week since arriving in this dimension, I've already been diapered and have slept in a crib. ....At this rate, I'll most definitely be adopted by one of these crazy as heck amazonians..” Sean's first thoughts were of Zoe and different she was from the others. He couldn't explain it, but she was most definitely special to him, even when her maternal instincts come into play. Sean started to think back to the past couple nights and how he has ended up sleeping on her stomach. It was certainly not normal but Sean didn't really see a problem with it. The diaper changes and bottle feedings were another story whoever.

If Zoe were to end up adopting me, I would still be forced to wake up everyday in diapers and having to depend on her for my every need..” Sean remembered Rebecca and how she was currently living. He wanted to use that as a example of what would happen to him if he didn't try to take things more seriously. This dimension wasn't best for his long-term goals and he knew it. Sean knew that he needed some form of motivation that didn't involve being cradled in Zoe's arms.

Sean slowly put his thumb back into his mouth as he continued to think about his partner. He wanted to stop but his thoughts were betraying him, as if some hidden desire was overtaking his very foundation. He used his spare hand to make the call to the lawyer with his work phone.

What is hell wrong with me! This isn't normal!” Sean yelled out after taking his thumb out of his mouth

I have no desire to live as a baby! Also, I have to take the mental regression into factor. Just how much of a influence does it have on my decision making?” Sean started to wonder if any the enjoyment that he had with Zoe and Rebecca was because of the lingering mental regression effects. But before he could dwell any further on his thoughts, he heard a voice on the other line to his work phone.

Hello, this is Kairi's Law Firm, how may I direct your call?” A woman could be heard over the other line. Sean put aside all of his personal thoughts and decided to stay focused.

Ugh...Hi, My name is Sean Draven and was wondering if their was a way to speak with a Ms. Kairi. I have some legal questions and might be seeking some form of representation.” Sean felt his nerves tighten up while holding the phone to his ear. He wasn't expecting any miracles. He was only calling because of some mild interest. He had nothing to lose but everything to gain, depending on what happened next.

Sean...Draven, did you say that correctly? The woman asked in a polite tone.

Yes.” Sean answered.

I see...Can I please place you on a brief hold? I just need to check on something, if you don't mind?” The woman asked.

Ugh, I guess.” Sean could tell that their was sudden change shift in the conversation after he gave his name out.

Thank you, I'll be back in just one moment...” The amazonian receptionist placed the call on hold as she walked towards her bosses office.

Ms Ada? I have a Mr. Sean Draven on line two, I was told that that if this specific gentlemen were to ever contact us, I was to transfer the call directly over to you. Is now a good time?” The receptionist asked as she awaited for a answer.

Seriously, he finally called!? That is wonderful news! Please transfer him over to my private line, I'll take it from here.” Ada stated as she put her work project on hold and grabbed a small note pad along with her personal cell. She wanted to be prepared. This was a personal request from her boss and friend.

Thank you for holding Mr. Draven, I'm transferring you over to my boss, Ms. Ada Summers, she will be further assisting you. I hope you have a wonderful day!” Before Sean could respond, another woman introduced herself to him.

Hello Mr. Draven. My name is Ada Summers, I understand that you are seeking some legal advice from our law firm, is that correct?” Ada asked as she prepared to write down any important information to relay to her boss.

Ugh, yes.. To tell you the truth, I'm kinda new to all this. I'm not sure where to begin. It's kinda regarding my job and a possibility that someone within the company may be trying to take advantage of me.” Sean wished that he didn't have to make this call, but he wanted to act before it was too late. He didn't want to end up being adopted by Alexa. And if he were to be adopted, he wanted Zoe to be the one to do so. Sean then bit his lip as he continued to have lingering thoughts about his partner. He knew that it was foolish and not the right time to be sidetracked.

Understandable. Work place harassment is nothing to joke about and it is something that should always be taken seriously. I'm pleased that you have chosen us for your counseling and possible legal representation.” Ada replied.

I appreciate that. Another thing...I'm not sure if this is going to be a issue...But...I'm not actually from this dimension...I'm what most people call...A portal little. Does that complicate things?” Sean asked.

Absolutely not! While portal littles are viewed in a different light by our society, we believe that they should not be looked at any differently from us, amazonians.” Ada already knew that Sean was a portal little since she and Kairi had already acquired plenty of personal Intel on him via Diamond Tour's database. The two of them have been gathering information on the company since Kairi first laid her eyes on Sean at the DIO'S coffee shop a few days ago. For now, she needed to play the role of someone that was naive to his distress.

The majority of portal littles were incapable of paying the proper legal fee's that were required to prevent any form of adoption. And unlike the amazonian citizens, all portal littles cannot attain any free lawyer consolations. It was created this way, so almost all portal little's would end up being adopted without any form of recourse. Only the most wealthy of portal littles were given any reasonable assistance from being adopted, but that was very rare in itself. Fortunately for Sean, he had caught the eye of the amazonian that owned her own law firm. Unbeknownst to him, legal fee's would not be a issue. Though the owner, Kairi, had her own plans for Sean.

This seems promising, should I go ahead and explain in detail as to what is going on and what I'm hoping to accomplish?” Sean asked, feeling hopeful that he found a light at the end of a very dark tunnel.

I think it would be best to schedule a appointment and meet in person so we can better assess the situation, is that alright with you?” Ada asked

Sure, what would be the best time to visit you?”

I have a opening the day after tomorrow. I can setup a appointment around noon with my boss, Kairi. She is one of the most renown lawyers in all of New Haven, I'm sure that she will be able to come up with a solution to your situation.” Ada explained.

That's so great to hear, I cannot wait!” Sean felt relieved that things were finally going his way.

I'll personally come to pick you up and bring you to our office, will that be sufficient for you?” Ada asked.

That's even better, I don't exactly have the means for steady transportation.” Sean knew that Zoe was reliable but only when she wasn't working.

In that case, I'll get you scheduled and we will be looking forward to seeing you this weekend!”

Thank you, looking forward to this!” Sean felt ecstatic on how smoothly his call went.

Wait! I forgot to ask if I need to pay anything up front...If so, I'm screwed...Well, it didn't sound like that would be a problem. This is most likely just a consultation, so I won't have to pay anything until they have heard my situation. Though, I should keep my expectations to a minimum. ” Sean felt that he needed to relieve some of the stress he was feeling. After walking into his bedroom, he decided that getting some fresh air would help. And that going on a jog would be most beneficial.

Kairi...Hey Kairi!” Ada yelled out, as she tried to get her bosses attention after entering her office.

Please be quiet Ada, I'm on the line with a client!” Kairi stated with a look of frustration.

I've scheduled a appointment with that portal little that you have been inquiring about. But if you are not interested, I could just schedule him with another lawyer, hehe.” Ada watched as Kairi told her client that she was on the phone with, that she would call back in a few minutes. The blonde haired amazonian, looked at Ada with utter disbelief.

Sean actually contacted you? And he wants to have a appointment with me!? Are you serious?” Kairi asked with a hopeful expression.

That's right, it will be this Saturday at noon. That will be the perfect chance to stake your claim and adopt him!” Ada said with enthusiasm.

I'm not planning on doing that, and even if I could, it's illegal to adopt a government employed little. Did you already forget, Ada?” Kairi asked

Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I was getting a bit too carried away. So, how are you going to go about adopting this portal little. Are you going to try and convince him that adoption is his best option? Portal littles are very gullible and easy to manipulate. You shouldn't have much of a issue in that regard.”

I want to personally get to know more about him. I already have plenty of info regarding his family, thanks to Diamond Tours shit tier database, but I want to hear it directly from him. While I would love to adopt him, I would still prefer to get a better understanding over his current situation.” Kairi held her hands together as she maternal instincts started to kick in.

Is that really necessary? Most amazonians adopt littles based on their preferred appearance. If all goes according to plan, won't you be keeping the boy at a permanent regressed mental state after adopting him?” Ada asked.

I honestly won't know until I meet him. Besides, if he is contacting us, that would mean he is having some sort of legal issue, I suspect it has something to do with the company that he is working for, Diamond Tours.”

Most likely. And based on the Intel we have obtained, it is related to Alexa Alexander. That could turn into a legal deathtrap, if we were to actually pursue a trial against her.” Ada explained.

Alexa may have some decent connections with several corrupt politicians but even someone like her is not immune to prison time. We just need to have the nessecary substantial evidence when the time comes.” Kairi stated.

What if this portal little doesn't turn out to be what you are looking for?” Ada asked.

Oh, I'm sure that he is exactly what I want, I can feel it. Just imagine if he were to ask me to adopt him...Oh my goodness, I don't know if I could contain myself! I would...OUCH!” Kairi stubbed her toe on her desk as she felt a rush of emotions surging through her.

Portal littles are really something else. The majority of them usually end up being adopted, when they visit this dimension. I almost feel sorry for them.” Ada said as she went to grab herself a cup of coffee and one for her boss.

Hmm...I know I shouldn't...But I don't want to jog while wearing these pull-ups. It already feels awkward enough, having to walk around in them.” Sean lowered his pull-ups down to his ankles as he grabbed a pair of boxers. He felt that things were starting to look up and that he needed to reward himself by wearing something that wasn't designed for babies.

Wow... Did boxers always feel like this? It's almost like I haven't worn them for years. Very strange.” Sean felt slightly surprised, as he put on a pair the of boxers. It was the first time that he had worn them in several days. It was a reminder of how dependent he was with pull-ups and diapers during that time frame.

Should I call Zoe and ask for her permission to go out?....NO!. I'm a adult, I'm not some damn dependent toddler!” Sean started to think more about Zoe and how comfortable he was, when she bottle-fed him, last night. His body started to feel all warm and fuzzy but he quickly slapped his cheeks as he tried to mentally prepare himself for going outside.

Some cardio will help remind me that I'm only in this dimension because of my job. I'm not some native little that is forced to shit their diapers on a daily basis. I'm in complete control of life!” After getting dressed and putting his work watch, ring, and necklace with his ID tag on it , Sean headed outside his apartment complex, ignoring the obvious gut feeling he had. Even though he was protected from being adopted and regressed, a part of him was still worried about going out alone.

According to the navigation on the watch, there should be a park nearby. I'll go jog there and do some sightseeing at the same time.” Sean remembered that he had already taken his anti-regression pill, so he would be immune to any form of mental regression with the exception of being breast-fed. But he had no plan of putting himself into such a position.

Zoe was at her desk, however she was having trouble, concentrating on her work. Her thoughts were entirely focused on Sean. She was worried about leaving him all alone. She was starting to regret for not calling a babysitter to look after him for the whole day.

You really shouldn't space out like that for too long, Zoe. Our supervisor will chew you out for not looking busy.” A amazonian stated as she walked next to Zoe's cubical.

Hey Lois, sorry about that. I'm just stuck in my own little world.” Lois noticed that Zoe looked very spaced out and was thinking about something important.

Care to explain as to what has you all distracted? It certainly isn't this dead-end job, that's for sure.” Lois stated as she took a sip of coffee from her glass cup.

Lois, how long have you worked for Diamond Tours?” Zoe asked

Around eight years. I'm basically waiting to reach retirement eligibility and then I can focus all my attention on my babies, back at home.” Lois said.

Would you do anything for your littles...Even if it meant moving away from your family and starting a new job in a completely different city? Zoe asked.

Of course, but that's only because my husband's work is mobile, which grants plenty of flexibility. When I retire, I'm going to become a stay at home mommy and focus on my baby boy. He's such a handful even after adopting him, over a year ago. I really wish he would be more obedient like his sister.

That's right, I remember that you told me a bit about your babies. Are both your littles, native?

Only my daughter. I adopted her over ten years ago. She has been around almost as long as I have been with my husband. My baby boy however, is a portal little. We picked him up when he got lost from his tour group, over a year ago. Adopting him as turned out to be more drama filled than I was originally expecting. We have gone through so many hassles to regress him and he still would complain even at level five and six. I think it took around four breast-feedings and plenty of spankings to finally get him to call me mommy. He still goes through some temper-tantrums but it's become far more manageable as time goes by. It may take longer to have him accept his new lifestyle, but it's still cheaper than sending him to one of the etiquette schools.” Lois explained.

Any suggestions on adopting portal littles?” Zoe asked

If you manage to find one, don't let it out of your sight. They are so rare, especially now with the government issued lock down on having them visit our dimension. Though rumor has it, that our companies tourism program will resume, after the president of New Haven visits us, the day after tomorrow. We can only hope. Our economy relies on the adoption of portal littles.

What if the portal little doesn't want to be adopted? Is their a honest way of changing their mind?” Zoe continued to ask with a concerned look.

Why should you worry about what they think? The personal opinions from portal littles, amount to nothing in the grand scheme of things. No matter what, they will eventually adapt and accept their babyhood, whether they like it or not. Speaking of which, why are you asking these type of questions? Are you actually considering adopting? Did you find a little that has caught your eye!” Lois looked overjoyed that her co-worker seemed to be interested in the adoption process.

...Yes...I have...There is a little that I want to spend the rest of my life with.” Zoe took a deep breathe as she tried to keep her composure in control.

I remember that you once told me that you were not interested in adopting any littles. Looks like something happened to make you change your mind. So what's holding you back from doing the deed? Is the little being placed for auction? If so, that could end up being very costly.”

No, nothing like that... I'm just worried about his personal happiness. He has a family back in his dimension and if I end up adopting him, he won't be able to see them ever again. That would be so devastating and I don't want that outcome for him.” Zoe stated.

SERIOUSLY! You actually found a portal little and not only that, it is one that hasn't already been adopted!? Listen Zoe, I'm just your co-worker so I don't want to get involved in your personal life, but I will say this. You would be a fool to not adopt this portal little. Plus if you don't end up adopting this boy,t someone else will. It's going to happen. And if the portal little is not satisfied with their predicament, then that's their problem. You can always permanently regress them and wipe away any memories they have of their family via the surgical route, though that is even more costly than the option of using etiquette schools. You could always go the cheaper route like I'm doing and breast feed the portal little almost every day, until they accept you as their new mommy.

I see... Thank you for the advice...I'll take it under consideration.” Zoe exited her chair and started walking towards the nearest restroom. She needed a moment to collect her thoughts.

I guess I should head back to my desk.” Lois began to walk back to her cubicle and then noticed that Alexa Alexander was having a conversation with her supervisor, she thought it would be a good time to talk to the director of the company and ask her a few questions about the tourism program.

Ms. Alexander, it is a pleasure to see you again.” Lois stated as hoped to get the attention of the director..

Likewise, is their something you need?” Alexa asked as she turned her attention to Lois.

Before should could respond, Lois's supervisor asked as to why she was not at her cubicle doing her work. Lois promptly responded by telling her supervisor that she on her break.

In that case, I'll leave you two to your personal discussion. Don't be late from your break, Lois!” Her supervisor said as he walked back to his work station.

He's such a pain in the ass..” Lois then focused her attention back to Alexa.

Supervisors always are. It's a part of the job description. But anyhow, I really need to get back to my desk and file some reports. Before I do, I assume that there is there is something that you wish to ask of me?” Alexa said as she started to walk towards the elevator, Lois made sure to walk right beside her, so she her question could be heard.

Just curious if the rumors were true and that the tourism program will be resuming very soon. I would love to go back as a tourist guide for all the wonderful portal littles that visit our world. It's a shame our government put the program on hold.” Lois explained.

If the meeting with the president of New Haven goes according to plan, I'm positive that operations will resume shortly after. Though, we cannot afford to have a entire tour group go missing like last time. As much as we want all portal littles to end up with loving families, it doesn't help the relationship with the littles government and ours. We have to be diligent and keep up a good appearance otherwise our company could end up going under.” Alexa stated as she entered the elevator.

I hope things work out. Also, I'm not sure if you have heard, but Zoe has found a portal little that she wishes to adopt. I'm so happy for her. She's kind of young but I believe that she's up for the challenge. It makes me want to adopt another little as well.” Lois stated as she slightly chuckled to herself. Before the door could close, Alexa kept the elevator opened with her hand, as she gave Lois a serious look.

Could you please enter the elevator and explain in detail about this portal little that Zoe has her eye on?” Alexa requested. Lois knew that refusing the directors request would not be the smartest of ideas.

Zoe told me that she found a portal little that she may consider adopting. She's on the fence about it but I think it would do her well in adopting one. Littles really bring about the best in us amazonians.”

Oh...Is that so...Any idea as to who this portal little is?” Alexa asked, looking noticeably curious. She already knew who it most likely was but still wanted confirmation.

No idea. But I could ask.” Lois noticed a smirk on Alexa's face. She knew that Alexa was not a amazonian to be trifled with and wondered what she was thinking about. The elevator closed as the two amazonians ascended up the building.

So Zoe...You want to screw with me and take my property...My little...You will regret it!” Alexa stated in her mind. She assumed that Zoe was slightly interested in Sean, but wasn't sure on how far it went. She would need to respond in a manner that would be most...Pleasing for someone of her interests.

Sean managed to reach the local park without any disturbances. And while several amazonians gave him a odd glance as he jogged towards a nearby bench, Sean thought it was for the best to just ignore them. As long as he wasn't causing a scene, he felt that everything would be alright.

This is how it should be. I'm starting to feel like my old self again. I Just wish I wasn't the center of attention. Do amazonians feel offended when they see a little walk by themselves?” Sean stretched his arms and legs as he prepared for his morning jog. He was impressed by how clean and elegant the park was. There was plenty of picnic tables and greenery that surrounded him. Sean also noticed that several amazonians were keeping close eye of their respective littles. One little was being held in the arms of a amazonian that was talking to another amazonian. A older looking little was getting his diaper changed on a picnic table by a heavy set amazonian. Sean wasn't thrilled that all the littles around him were either being pushed via a stroller or being carried by their amazonian caretaker. There were no independent littles, whatsoever.

I don't know why I was expecting anything different. Though, if I keep staring, I'm bound to capture the interest of one of these freaking giants.” As Sean started to jog, he was still aware that several amazonians were still keeping their eyes on him. The majority of the amazonians were wondering as to why he was all alone, since it was unusual for a little to be by themselves in a public park.

After spending the next fifteen minutes jogging and passing by several amazonians, Sean took a moment to catch his breath. He could feel the breeze of the wind on his face while he wiped away some sweat from his forehead. Even though he knew that he was obviously being watched, it looked like all the amazonians were keeping their distance from him, which he appreciated. The majority of the amazonians seemed to be more preoccupied with their respective littles.

This is the best! It's been a while since I have pushed my body this far.” Sean felt invigorated to be able to feel like a proper adult once again. Sean then turned his attention and noticed several that several littles were playing in a sandbox not far from him. They were making sand castles and other similar structures. Sean couldn't keep his eyes off the sandbox and how enticing it looked.

That looks like so much fun! Perhaps I should...” Sean quickly stopped himself before he could take another step towards the sandbox. He felt like his mind and body were not in sync with each other.

The hell is wrong with me!? I don't want to play in a stupid sandbox! I'm a god damn adult! This is ridiculous!” Sean wanted to focus on his jogging but something inside his mind, was telling him that it was okay to play with the other littles. Even if they were dressed in diapers and onesie's.

Should I? I mean...I've played in a sandbox before...But I was regressed at the time...I think it should be okay. I'm not a baby, I'm just having some fun during my day off. This doesn't mean anything!” Sean kept trying to convince himself that making sand castles with other littles, didn't mean that he also enjoyed the whole babying aspect.

As Sean continued to mumble to himself while fighting over his inner thoughts, two amazonian women noticed as the boy continued to slowly walk over to the sandbox. They decided to intervene and make their presence known to him.

Should I keep jogging or should I...!” Sean felt someone grabbing him by the waist. He could see that his legs were far off the ground. He knew right then that he caught the full attention of a random amazonian.

Why is such an adorable baby boy all alone out here . That is something I just can't allow.” Sean turned his attention to see a slightly older looking amazonian woman holding him. There was also another woman right beside her.

Marcie, don't you think we should try to find the boy's parents, I'm sure they are worried sick, since he looks to be lost.” Sean could see that these two amazonian woman were already assuming things that were not true. Sean also noticed that he wasn't feeling all that scared or shocked to be held by this unknown woman. He assumed he was just getting used to the way the amazonian society worked. He also knew that complaining would only make things worse. He just needed to play things casually.

Excuse me, but I'm actually out on a jog, so I would appreciate it if you can please put me down. By the way, I'm a government employed little, as you can see from the badge I'm wearing, so I'm legally protected from any form of adoption.” Sean made sure explain his position to these woman so things would not escalate any further.

Oh my! This adorable boy has such a vivid imagination, I'm surprised that your mommy allows you talk like that. Don't you think he's such a cutie, Abigail?” Sean watched as the two amazonian woman continued to talk while ignoring his responses.

He is really interesting...Little boy, by any chance, are you a portal little?” Abigail asked, while her friend, Marcie looked on.

That is correct, I'm employed by Diamond Tours which means that I'm a independent little, do you know what that means?' Sean could see that his question was not having the desired effect as the amazonian that continued to hold him, looked very pleased with herself.

This is such a blessing, Abigial! To find a lost portal little out here of all places. I've always wanted to adopt one and now I have the chance. Today must be my lucky day.” The amazonian began to pat Sean on the head, which caused him to get slightly frustrated with her. The other amazonian seemed to be rather hesitant and looked a bit worried.

Hey! Can't you see that I'm a government employed little! I'm off limits. So I request that you put me down this instant!” Sean's tone of voice was starting to rise and he was losing his patience with the amazonian woman that was holding him and ignoring his pleas. However. However, her amazonian friend seemed to be paying attention based on her reaction.

Marcie, I think we should hand this little over to the local authorities. If he is who he says he is, then you could get into a lot of trouble for trying to adopt him. That badge looks very genuine.” Abigail said.

Nonsense, Abigail, I bet this portal little just got himself lost from his tour group, which means that I can claim and adopt him as my child.” The amazonian pulled the boy in for a firm hug. Sean sighed, he was now left with no choice but to use actual force since verbal communication was getting nowhere.

If you don't put down soon, you will be facing jail time. Is that what you really want?” Sean tried to break free from the amazonian's grasp, but her physical strength was on a completely different level than his own.

Now Timmy. That's not how a little is suppose to behave. This will be your one and only warning. If you do not cooperate with your new momma, I'm going to have administer a spanky. So please remain quiet.” The amazonian stated as she lightly slapped Sean on his butt.

Timmy!? What the fuck! That's not my name...And your most certainly not my mommy!” Sean took the chance and plunged his teeth into the woman's right hand. The amazonian screamed out in pain as Sean managed to free himself from her grasp. After landing on his feet, Sean knew that he needed to get away, as soon as possible.

Marcie, I seriously believe that we should just let this boy be. Even if he is a lost portal little, I don't think that this is worth all the effort. Let's just go on our way.” Abigail suggested as she looked over at her friend.

Not a fat chance! It looks like my wittle Timmy needs a reminder of who is in charge here.” Sean managed back away in time before the woman could grab hold of his arm.

If you are not going to listen, then you are leaving me no choice!” Sean remembered the ring that was given to him by Joseph, when he first arrived. He never has had to actually use it, but he felt that now was the proper time to put it to work. Sean flipped the small switch on the back of the ring which activated a powerful static electric charge. It was his only form of defense against the amazonions.

Timmy! At this rate, I'm going to have to send you to a etiquette school, I would rather not, so you had better listen to your...AHH!” As amazonian woman went in to grab Sean, she could feel a sudden electric shock as the ring was pressed against her bare skin. Sean watched as the amazonian woman fell face first onto the pavement floor. Her friend looked on in horror, as to what just took place. The scene caught the attention of several onlookers. This was exactly what Sean was hoping to avoid when he came to the park.

Serves you right!” Sean quickly jogged off, hoping that this would not come back to bite him in the ass. Even though he was protected from mental regression and adoption, he felt like he was walking on a very thin line when it came to the laws of this dimension.

Sean knew that spending any more time at the park would not be a bright idea, so he decided that going back to his apartment was his best option.. While he wanted to get some fresh air and explore more of the outside world, today wasn't the day to do so.

Sean felt a rush of relief as he exited the park, he kept ignoring the odd glances as a few amazonian walked past him, even though he was a little, they were not getting in his way. Sean assumed that they were to busy with their own lives to take the time to ask him some personal questions.

This day...Hell...This job hasn't turned out the way I was expecting. These type of things seriously need to be in the job description.” Sean carefully flipped the switch on the back of the ring, so he wouldn't accidentally shock himself with it. A few minutes later, Sean felt that he gained enough distance from the park, so he could just walk the rest of the way back to his apartment. It also gave him a chance to check out the cities buildings and structures. After walking passed a cross-walk, Sean could see that he was still getting a few odd looks from several amazonians that were walking near his direction. One random amazonian asked if he was lost, and Sean quickly showed her his badge, which was enough proof for her to apologize and head on her way.

Perhaps not all amazonians are complete nutcases. I only need to show them my badge and I'm good for the most part. I wonder what the tourists have to use to keep themselves from being adopted?” While Sean was deep in thought, the sounds of a police siren were getting louder, Sean turned his head to see a vehicle heading towards his direction.

Oh shit...” Sean wasn't sure if the cop was specifically looking for him. He felt rather confident that he wasn't in any trouble since he was obeying the laws of this dimension. Even though he was the only little that was walking in the city.

As Sean turned the corner, he felt a hand touch his shoulder. A loud gasp could be heard from his voice. He slowly turned his head, hoping that it was just another curious amazonian, unfortunately, the dark blue uniform turned out to be a officer of the city.

Excuse me young boy, I just need to have a quick word with you, we have received several calls about a lost little in this part of the city. And given it's against the law for a little to be their own, that's why I'm here.” The officer had a thick mustache and looked like someone that came out of a late seventies crime drama show. His sunglasses also were also hiding his eyes, which gave him a more menacing demeanor.

Sean sighed,, he hated that he had to explain himself yet again, to another amazonian. Sean realized that the next time that were to go sightseeing, he would need to bring Zoe along with him, just to avoid any unnecessary distractions.

Your not here because of what happened at the park?” Sean asked.

I haven't received any reports about any incidents with any nearby parks, did something happen?” The officer replied.

Ugh...No, nothing worth mentioning. But officer, if you need to know as to why a little such as myself is walking all alone in the city, it's because of this...” Sean showed his work badge to the policeman and then explained in detail about his job and how he was protected from any form of adoption and was given special privileges that most littles could never have.

After spending a few minutes listing to Sean, the officer scanned the badge and pulled out a device that looked like a handheld video game system.

Looks like you are telling the truth. Sorry about that, it's very rare to have a little walking by themselves in this day of age. It worries the majority of our citizens when they notice something like that. Even the portal littles that are tourists, are not given such clemency.” The officer started to put away his equipment. Sean was about to head on his way until the officer told him to hold on for another moment. A look of confusion could be seen on Sean's face.

Is there something wrong? Am I not allowed to leave yet?” Sean asked in a polite tone of voice.

While you are protected from adoption and mental regression, you still are not allowed to walk around all by yourself. You still need to have some form of supervision from a amazonian.” The officer then picked Sean up and placed him over his shoulder.

WAIT A MINUTE! Are you serious? Can't you just let me go with a warning?” Sean knew that upsetting a officer of the law would not do him any good, but he felt that he was being treated unfairly since he had not did anything wrong, in his opinion. He also assumed that he was given the same equal rights as the amazonians, but it looks like that wasn't the case, given his situation.

I'm afraid I can't do that. I would get into a world of trouble if I just allow you to go on your way, but don't worry, I'm only going to be taking you to the local orphanage.” Sean was speechless as the amazonian officer strapped him into a booster seat in the back of the vehicle.

But why!? I'm protected from adoption, so why there? Can't you just drop me off at my apartment?” Sean was starting to get worried as his day was going from bad to worse.

Don't you worry, they will be keeping you under their custody until someone from your job, picks you up. Normally, any lost littles can be adopted from that type of facility, but you will be fine, because of your works special privileges. Just make sure to avoid having a have a temper-tantrums, otherwise that could lead to something far different.” Sean couldn't believe at how causal the officer was talking to him, as if this was just a routine procedure.

Sean watched as the officer entered the drivers seat and started up his vehicle. Sean knew that their was nothing he could do for the moment. And while he understood that he was protected from being adopted, he was still concerned about any loopholes with his job's credentials. As Sean started to suck on his thumb in frustration, he started to feel a warm sensation in his privates. Sean quickly noticed but wasn't able to stop the flow of urine from leaving a large wet spot on his shorts.

Oh shit!” Sean managed to keep himself from freaking out but knew that his days in boxers were pretty much numbered.

It feels like my body is betraying me. I hope Zoe doesn't get angry with me...” As Sean continued to suck on his thumb, all he wanted right now, was to be in her arms, a special area where he was safe and had nothing to worry about.

• Like 21

Oh boy. I swear for a smart guy he makes the dumbest mistakes. Which I mean most do. You'd think he'd realize he needs to keep his head down and stay in his apartment as much as possible or at least with the very few Amazon's he can kind of trust. But like I said, some of the smartest people can make the dumbest of mistakes.  Good job on this chapter.

• Like 1

I saw this late last night but decided to wait until this morning to read it. Definitely worthwhile to wait! I'm guessing things are going to be coming to a head here very soon. Someone should have made sure he was in his Pull-Ups... The police station is probably going to take very good care of him though with a nice diaper. Hope Zoe gets to him soon...

First rule if you're in the Amazon dimension - stay out of sight! Emily had right!

• Like 1

Sean is utterly screwed if he actually goes to an automated orphanage. They'll see him in wet underwear and immediately dismiss any input they were given from the Anazons since their programming is to diaper any wet Little (see AUSdpr or PPP stories). Hopefully either Alexa or Kairi intervenes because they have power in this city, especially since Alexa is his boss and Kairi is his lawyer. Zoe could be able to get him, but I doubt she'd be able to stop anything being done from him with a phone call like the other two could.

Masterfully written as always! Who is the artist you've hired to draw out the art?

• Like 1
On 2/22/2021 at 3:21 PM, Cya said:

Sean is utterly screwed if he actually goes to an automated orphanage. They'll see him in wet underwear and immediately dismiss any input they were given from the Anazons since their programming is to diaper any wet Little (see AUSdpr or PPP stories). Hopefully either Alexa or Kairi intervenes because they have power in this city, especially since Alexa is his boss and Kairi is his lawyer. Zoe could be able to get him, but I doubt she'd be able to stop anything being done from him with a phone call like the other two could.

Masterfully written as always! Who is the artist you've hired to draw out the art?

One of the pieces of work that I'm about to release is from Muyx and the next one is from Selene Bunny, but I'm not showing that one next, cause it depicts a major spoiler that is coming up.

On 2/23/2021 at 10:53 PM, babydavy99 said:

Thank you for this great story, I always eagerly await the next chapter. I am interested to see where you take the story...the inevitability of the situation is cool to read / watch.

Thank you, that means a lot! 

On 2/18/2021 at 8:13 AM, BabySofia said:

I saw this late last night but decided to wait until this morning to read it. Definitely worthwhile to wait! I'm guessing things are going to be coming to a head here very soon. Someone should have made sure he was in his Pull-Ups... The police station is probably going to take very good care of him though with a nice diaper. Hope Zoe gets to him soon...

First rule if you're in the Amazon dimension - stay out of sight! Emily had right!

Exactly. Don't underestimate the amazonian dimension, otherwise your adult life will be forfeit!

• crono changed the title to A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 20