LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diapers or pullups

If all you have is light leaks at night, start with the disposable pull on underwear.  If they work, great!  If or when they stop holding it all and you start having wet sheets in the morning, then it's time to switch to diapers.

After my accident we did try pull-ups for the night time. I had to switch to diapers for the night due to heavy wetting, and sometimes a bowel movement. 

• 1 month later...

I wore real fit for men when my IC issue first started and they worked great for my small mini surges but I was  in taped diapers after 2.5 months or so due to increased accidents and (Volume) 

for a very light situation you might get by with plastic pants over 2 or 3 pr. underwear or go to a good pullup like Seni or North Shore.

I use a high end disposal or plastic pants over cloth.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I started on pull ups at night but they would leak to offer. Now I use a all in one every night. Being discreet just ain’t worth the leaks. And get such a better sleep knowing you wake up in the night with a wet bed! 

TRIED PULL UPS AND ALWAYS HAD WET SHEETS SO I SAID HECK WITH PULL-UPS AND SWITCHED TO FULL BLOWN ADULT DIAPERS AND I'M SO GLAD I DID THEY HOLD A LOT MORE AND NO WET SHEETS OR EMBARRASSMENT AS LONG AS YOU DON'T BUY STORE BOUGHT ONES THEY EVEN WORK GREAT FOR SIDE SLEEPERS.

ABENA

DRY 24/7

CRINKLZES

NORTHESHORE SUPREME OR MEGA MAX

TRANQUILITY ATN

ALL HAVE WORKED WELL FOR ME!

• 3 weeks later...