LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We are all at home and this site should be buzing, where are you

deacon

47 minutes ago, Newbee said:

I’m in here off and on as I still have to go to work because I’m an essential worker.

We all thank you for what you are doing. Stay strong and know we are praying for you. 

1 hour ago, NannaAnnabelle said:

I joined recently and have been on a bit each day but that's because I have a bit more private time. Not everyone sheltering at home is as fortunate.

I am glad you came here to joi us. I love diapers and use rubber or plastic locking pants just a little bondage. Sometimes I put the key away and it is not where it should be and I panic but enjoy the idea of not being able to get out. I live alone so I am either diapered or in some other of short shorts or maids outfit to do house work. 

2 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Working from home to support my family and do work to protect my fellow citizens. Just because some of us are working from home doesn't mean it's a free vacation or something.

I have worked from home since2001 and love it but only have to support myself.

5 hours ago, deacon said:

I never tried to ride a bike diapered but I bet is does make the seat miuch more comfortable. I shal give this a try for it does dound interesting and maybe a little noisy. Yesterday I got out a pair of plastic briefs that cold go over a diaper, a lite didapper and I tell you it crinkles a lot, I might just use it under short shorts for running. Sounds like fun to see who looks. 

I can't remember a non-padded bike ride. It must be nice / sore on tush.

22 hours ago, maly said:

"we are all at home" There is the problem, because i share a house and can only visit this sight once my house mate has gone to bed.

Maly.

About the same, here. I only visit this site when I'm alone in the house for a few moments.

This site has seemed dead for awhile, not really any new post being post. There is just a bunch of replies to post that are a couple of years old. Tears and bambino  released New diapers and there is no post about it, not that I like the new releases, I personally think most of the all over print on diapers are ugly, but that’s just my perception.

My work days have gotten longer since I started working from home March 12. As a researcher, I’ve had clients coming to me to conduct research related to the virus and societies’ responses, and that had me working 60-80 hours a week for about three weeks. Even now that’s it’s slowed down, probably temporarily, I’m still working almost ten hour days and some hours over the weekend.

By the time I wrap up, I’m not interested in much besides dinner, and then it’s almost bed time. It was only last weekend that I finally wrote some new chapters. I was too overworked to have any ideas, let alone time.

11 hours ago, Jbo said:

This site has seemed dead for awhile, not really any new post being post. There is just a bunch of replies to post that are a couple of years old. Tears and bambino  released New diapers and there is no post about it, not that I like the new releases, I personally think most of the all over print on diapers are ugly, but that’s just my perception.

Thank you for putting words to my thoughts. Though, I will admit that there are a few posts that I would reply to, but it’s stuff that I would rather use a full keyboard for, with the idea of “I’ll do it when I get home.” Then I forget or just don’t feel like doing anything. 

On 4/30/2020 at 9:21 AM, DL-Boy said:

I even work at my desk where my personal computer sits, using the same monitors and all.  I have only but to press a button on my primary monitor to switch from my work laptop's primary screen to my personal PC's primary screen.  I have two trackballs (one for each PC) and two keyboards.  I have been reading and sometimes replying here when things get slow at work and I can pull away for a minute or two.

And since 3/13, I have not worn vanilla clothing to my job! :)  It's been a disposable diaper, waterproof pants and a onesie every day until yesterday.  I even have my paci clipped on too.  Yesterday I received my new "Bear Hugz" waterproof PUL pants and diaper shirt from Changing Times Diaper Company in LV,NV and I wore it yesterday after 12 pm and I'm still in it today.

Same, I've been working from home since March 16.

Every day it's been a disposable diaper and something on top, either a t-shirt or a nightie or bra or cami.  Rather glad my job isn't doing any kind of video conferencing, just conference calls and lots of e-mails to keep in touch.  It's only been diapers between my legs for almost 8 weeks now, no grownup underwear of any kind for me!

I as I've run low on my high-quality diapers and due to shipping delays from the pandemic had to resort to diapers bought at the supermarket (through their pickup service), which means more changes during the day, and reserving my super-absorbent high quality diapers for my nighttime diapers.

I haven't peed into a toilet in almost two months now.  I'm sure I could go back to toilets if I needed to (and will when it's time to go back to the office), but I don't wanna, and am happily diapered and I tell myself every day that I'm regressed fully to diapers now, like I've dreamed for so long.  I love the feeling of just keeping my bladder relaxed, sitting at my desk and working, and realizing I'm peeing and not realizing it until I feel it streaming out of me.

It's wonderful to wake up in the night, feel the need to pee, wet my diaper and go back to sleep. . .and wake up in the morning with a dry bed, an empty bladder, and a wet diaper and tell myself that's because I'm a bedwetter who needs to wear diapers to bed (I didn't wet in my sleep, but technically I did wet the bed).  It's great to walk around the house with my diapers showing, unabashedly and unashamedly, to look at myself in the mirror and tell myself I wear diapers because I need them and because I'm dependent on them (which isn't technically true, but it's what I'm pretending now)

30 minutes ago, DiaperedJoe said:

It's great to walk around the house with my diapers showing, unabashedly and unashamedly, to look at myself in the mirror and tell myself I wear diapers because I need them and because I'm dependent on them (which isn't technically true, but it's what I'm pretending now)

There's more dependencies than physical.  If you have an emotional dependency (feel more secure, more comfortable, more at ease) in a diaper, you could consider that a dependency too.  It's just not a physical dependency due to incontinence.

• Like 1

As I've mentioned before, I work graveyards at a convenience store so am "Essential" and thus still working. Picked up a few new games (and returned to an older one) so been playing those in my off time though I have looked in, but haven't responded to any posts lately.

To those curious about the games:

Dragon Ball: Kakarot (good game, suggest buying it if you like DBZ)

Final Fantasy VII Remake (completed, suggest buying it)

Diablo 3 (Its ok)

and returned to WoW (World of Warcraft) Came back to it for the new race additions, which sadly forced me to change factions as i now like the Horde (Vulpera, Nightborne, Zandalar Trolls, High Mountain Tauren)selections over the Alliance (Worgen, I won't even list their special races as they were all horrible, ok I will.. Kul Tirans?, Mecha Gnomes?,another Space octo goat-Draenei, Nightfallen-ok, that ones not bad), Well.. and I get to use my War Trike that I voted for when the did that project with OC Choppers, couldn't ride it while playing Alliance

I have been furloughed since 1st april, but not much alone time, so not much time to post. Spend a lot of time reading the stories sections. Definately not a lot of lil time

I to play wow. Most of my characters are horde, but i have recently been working on my ally pally who is now 120

I'm not very active on any ABDL sites anymore as its always the same topic on repeat 
Everyone just starts a new topic without searching for that same topic we discussed last week 

Also there isn't much new stuff when you have been around for decades 

On 5/15/2020 at 8:39 AM, Dubious said:

I'm not very active on any ABDL sites anymore as its always the same topic on repeat 
Everyone just starts a new topic without searching for that same topic we discussed last week 

Also there isn't much new stuff when you have been around for decades 

That's pretty much the way it is on all online discussion forums.

The weather is getting nicer and my state is starting to open up, so I haven't been on much. I'm also getting ready to start a summer class so my free time once again is mostly going to be devoted to studying. ?  I've also been working on some new stories. 

Sitting home relaxing does have its advantages, But I would rather be at work. I am so glad I got the call to return in the next two weeks and can't wait to me back in my heels and skirt and having fun at work. I am relatively new to the site and rather enjoy the people. It is one big happy family. I am glad my girlfriend twisted my arm to make an account. Now the days just fly by. Peace to everyone and stay safe !!

• Like 1

My wife and I have been home since the last of March. We are eager to get back to work real soon, and to get back seeing family and friends. Since being at home I have got to spend alot more time in diapers vs pull-ups during the day, and more baby time. As much as I love it I'm ready to go back to work. 

• 2 weeks later...

Working in a warehouse means I'm an essential worker. However, business has slowed and I am to be laid off this week. 

guess I'll join the unemployment line and work on my stories.