LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stocking Up?

Mark84

A thought just occurred to me the other day. Since it seems like all the “stay at home” orders are mostly going to be in effect through May, maybe even June, I started wondering if anyone is stocking up on diapers for their stash. Especially when I started looking at some of the big name ABDL brand diapers and checking their stock (lots of sizes no longer available for certain types of diapers), I just wonder if a shortage could be coming. Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe many (if not most) diaper companies have their diapers manufactured in China. All that to say, it caused me to order some when I normally would have waited.

What do you think?

If a diaper shortage happens, it will take over a year to effect me. I keep at least a 1 year supply of diapers in my basement. I cannot risk running out of diapers as I am bladder and bowel incontinent. I do think there will be a diaper shortage coming as a result of the virus.

There is no reason why diapers should run out of stock as the machines are mostly automated and there is no higher demand now than before, it might even be less demand, for obvious reasons  (Less people..)

I only have a very small stack of goodnites from the time I bought them I eBay while at college. Not sure how long this lockdown thing will occur, but it will happen for a long time. It sucks because I am so isolated at home and I can't wear diapers, due to lack of privacy.

Here I have found the right combination for me, so keeping stock seems an easy option. We have a lockdown till at least 2 May, when certain restrictions will be lifted. For example, as from this week I believe plumbers can now visit and fix places. Personally I need to fix my computer so I hope when our president goes on t.v. this evening, that that is one of the things that are opened.  If course it's also possible that an extension will be announced but that certain industries might be able to function under strict circumstances. 

In a worst case scenario I can wear cloth-like, and in an even worse scenario I can wear cloth..
I have different types of cloth diapers that I bought but never worn as I haven't found anything that is any good, compared to plastic diapers

Cloth-like I can buy at local stores

On 4/21/2020 at 1:45 AM, Dubious said:

There is no reason why diapers should run out of stock as the machines are mostly automated and there is no higher demand now than before, it might even be less demand, for obvious reasons  (Less people..)

My concern was more with what diaper companies have (or don’t have) in stock right now. The turnaround seems to be about a month or so when there’s not a global pandemic going on. I know people who work in importing/exporting and right now it’s taking forever to get things imported from China, where a lot of diaper companies manufacturers are located. So it’s not so much that I see a shortage because of production, but rather due to trade issues between countries.

I'm stocking up on more diaper got a case of Dry 24/7's from LLMEDICO and a case of Better Dry's from NSC and a case of Tranquillity Top Liners from MVS Discount Sales.
And just received a case of the Prevail 360 breezers yesterday from MVS.
In May I thinking of getting more Better Dry's so I will have enough diapers on hand for around 6 months.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

the funny thing is now that my wife has been home for over a month now and doing spring cleaning. She keeps asking me about all the cases of diapers and why i have so much, i told vintage collection and new ones. she looks at me and said you need to sell some. i said some day. I got do you really need diapers that are over 20 years old.

Ha! I’m trying to burn off some of what I have. I have my trunk filled to where I have to use a suitcase for the overflow. (Pun semi-intended). Am I looking to get more? ? yeah, when finances permit. 

I have thousands of various brands, sizes, and years of diapers on hand. I'll be fine. ;)

DISCLAIMER: I bought ALL of these diapers pre-pandemic. I've made a point of not purchasing any diapers this month so as not to deplete others of diapers (both baby - which I use as stuffers - and adult). 

I should be fine, I was as the market today and there were plenty of Pampers on the shelf. I currently have a half a package of Cruisers, but want to try Swaddlers now that they have them in size 7. My wife said I can't get them until I've finished my Cruisers?. Two weeks ago I bought Goodnites and have plenty of Easy-ups, so I'm good all around.

Just a little side note, Although I only buy my Pampers a couple of times a year, whenever I buy them I always buy a second package (sometimes even a larger one) and donate it to our local diaper bank and we do the same when we buy formula. I hope anyone else that can would consider doing the same.

Well, technically we do not buy the formula, my wife gets it from work. They are a distributor and any units that cannot be sold (for various reasons, but are perfectly safe to use) the employees get to have it.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Little Baby Becca said:

Well, technically we do not buy the formula, my wife gets it from work. They are a distributor and any units that cannot be sold (for various reasons, but are perfectly safe to use) the employees get to have it.

That is awesome. I’ll bet there are families that appreciate that. ??

I finished off the ABU Kiddos this morning. I may now be able to move the rest of my ABU order into the trunk, which will come in handy when my next shipment comes in. BTW, thank you  babychrise for the hook up.

Edited by astrodiaper
Needed to add something.

Ever since I bought my house I’ve kept my diaper stock at around 1000-1500 diapers at a time. Buying cases saves money and placing large orders means I only have to worry about diapers being delivered a few times a year. Plus I get a rush when I see all of my diapers stacked on my master closet shelves every time walk in.