LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seems Too Good - Complete

17 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Very nice chapter and fun time out. I think the introduction of babying steps farther will be fun. The milk will definitely be interesting especially if it has any side effects to her continence.

Thanks for your comment! I do hope it will be 'fun...' Well for the readers at least! :)

15 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

Short story idea! Just from BabySophia mentioning no story ever having a kind nanny robot.

New robot nanny on the market has an artificial intelligence and is programmed to care for littles. Not in the mean ways that they normally do, just care for them, like “fitness” for the robot Is measured in the littles safety, health, and happiness. The robot nanny though identifies the Amazon mommy to be a threat to the littles safety health AND happiness, and starts babying the Amazon mommy or going after them to punish them, and the little is just confused by the new nanny bot, though they do kind of escape, they don’t really want to because they actually start to enjoy themselves since the robot is programmed to help them be happy, not to mention escaping would also be dangerous, even if they got out if they were caught they may go to an etiquette school. There could also be some sort of AI uprising as all the amazons who bot the nanny bot lose control of it and slowly littles gain freedom from their amazons but still not their diapers. 

So this chapter is just spawning stories apparently! ? I've seen a number stories start with concepts like that, but I've yet to see many actually finish! (Machines are Not Toys is about the only one I've seen finish) You should write it! :)

12 hours ago, kirababy said:

interesting description of the baby store - very surreal to have all that bondage stuff there, but i guess it is a different world.  Loved the description of Holly's reaction, and that Ivy was rushing through certain sections, but not so fast they did not need describing.

I personally have no taste for that stuff whatsoever, but when I go back to Alisa's tale and remember that it was 'every diaper story ever,' I feel like that stuff most certainly would exist in a place like that... Glad it worked! This chapter was very light on dialogue... Necessary though I felt.

8 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

Good chapter ! I am curious to see more of this “boy” with stink pants , maybe he gonna be a playmate ? 
Hope to see more of this wonderful story 

I don't give hints, but I will say that was a one-off encounter just to reinforce the way things are in that dimension. Holly will have her own future encounters with children like that in the future though!

Of course Baby Sofia every little going to daycare quickly learns there is no other bully like a 3-5 year old amazon child. Having your pants pulled down by a four year old is about as bad as it gets.

Chapter 9:

THE NEXT THING I knew I realized I was somehow in my bed and needed to pee really badly! I slid out from the bed and hurried to the bathroom where I found my potty sitting. I had just pulled down the training panties and sat down when I started peeing nearly out of control.

‘That was close…’ I said to myself, ‘Good thing I went before we left the restaurant, I wonder how long I was out?’ 

I had just stood up when Ivy walked in, “Did you make it alright?”

“Yes, but I needed to go really bad when I woke up. How long was I asleep for?”

“Not too long, it’s still a couple hours until dinner time.”

“You carried me in from the car?” I blushed nervously.

“Out like a light!” She told me as she closely watched me pull the Pull-Up back onto my waist. I knew she was looking for the symbols that were thankfully still on them. “Why don’t you put on one of your new outfits?” she suggested to me.

“Okay…” I said thinking, “then can we maybe see if my laptop still works in this dimension? Umm… dumb question… do you even have Wi-Fi?”

“Sure! I even made sure to buy a wireless router that should work with your computer,” she told me with a smile.

“Thanks!” I said and followed her to my room. She had managed to launder and hang up all of my new clothes in there without me waking up. ‘How did I not wake up?’ I wondered.

“How about this outfit?” she suggested to me holding up a red shirt, and what looked like a blue skirt with a multicolor confetti pattern on it.

I shrugged, “sure, to be honest I have no clue about girls’ outfits… so I guess feel free to pick.”

I swore at that moment I was talking to one of those little girls in the restaurant playground for a moment as her eyes lit up with delight. “Here then,” she told me. “Oh, and let’s grab…” she said before pulling out, “one of your new panties!”

I didn’t know whether to smile or not on that one, but at least the panties were real underwear. I stayed silently pissed off about the fact she’d changed my gender making panties my new underwear of ‘choice.’ Deciding to keep the peace with the giant who would be able to do anything she wanted to me - and get away with it - I pulled down the diaper cover and Pull-Up. Standing there naked I grabbed the panties from her and pulled them up.

It felt so good to pull on something thinner than the fake underwear! The panty fit snuggly, and as odd as it was versus normal male underwear, I was just happy to be in something other than a glorified diaper! I remembered the dress I had on just pulled over my head, so I pulled it off like a shirt and took the new top from Ivy. The shirt was immediately weird to me as I pulled it on, readily apparent that it definitely was not a simple boy's shirt. The sleeves weren’t really ‘sleeves,’ instead they were just little pieces of ruffled fabric extending just past my shoulder blades. The shirt had a band of elastic that tightened it just slightly right below my non-existent breast line before flaring it outwards a little.

As she handed me the skirt, I discovered it wasn’t a regular open skirt like I expected. “What is this?” I asked as I looked at it. There was a pair of built-in panties inside the garment.

“It’s a scooter,” she told me as I pulled it up, “it’s got the extra shorts in there to keep little girls modest.”

“Oh…” I said, “probably not a bad thing for me either,” I smiled.

She laughed, “probably not, you’ve flashed your bloomers at me a lot today!” She handed me a pair of white lacy socks that I pulled on. The lace was hung down over the white sock and I couldn’t help but think this was about as girly as I could be dressed. After I stood up, she looked at me, “You look so adorable! Do you mind if I take a picture with my phone?”

I shrugged, “I guess not.”

“Say cheese!” she said as I stood with my hands at my side and smiled at her the best I could. She took a few and then sat down bringing me into her lap, “Selfie time!” She took a few selfies of us before showing me the photos, “You’re not smiling!”

“Umm…”

With that she began tickling me without warning until I was forced to have a grin. Still out of breath she took several more selfies with my forced laughter on my face.

“That was mean!” I told her, out of breath. She squeezed me in a hug lightly though while I continued to stare at myself. “I don’t look like myself at all.”

“Well you do in your face still,” she told me. She sighed, “You look like you’re a blend of the old you and me to make you look like my daughter,” she told me.

As I looked at myself, I admitted that was the truth, “So I’m my own father?” I asked awkwardly.

She laughed nervously and changed the subject, “Where’s your computer? We’ll get it connected with the Wi-Fi. I also put in an adapter surge protector over there,” she told me, pointing to my desk from the other dimension that she had set up in a corner of the giant room.

I walked to my backpack and pulled out my laptop and power cord before walking to my desk and chair. Both seemed bigger to me now. While they had shrunk some when they came through the dimension, they definitely hadn’t shrunk as much as I had. I seemed like a kid even compared to them, but at least it was better than feeling like an infant compared to the Amazonian furniture!

I plugged my cord into the power strip she pointed out, finding myself grateful that there was something that would fit the plug. “Do objects shrink at a defined rate coming through?” I asked her wondering how the strip would be the right size for my cord.

“Inorganic objects have some constant shrinking rates. Electronics shrink ten percent, so it’s enabled power strips to be used for things like this without custom builds every time,” she told me.

“What about me? What’s the normal rate of a person?”

“There is no normal for some reason with living organic objects. The average is probably around twenty percent from what I understand, but occasionally someone can grow instead. That is a huge range all the way to I know of one case where they shrank fifty percent.” She looked like she was thinking something before saying, “You shrank twenty-five percent.”

“I wonder why that happens?”

“Scientists think it’s something to do with how living organic matter, versus inorganic or dead matter, interacts with the quantum energy field. It’s an active research topic that will probably make someone very rich someday!”

My computer screen lit up and I logged into an account with the password I had setup for specific uses like this. I opened my Wi-Fi connection and found just one wireless popping up, NanoH was the name. “This one it?”

“Yes,” she said and typed in the password.

I pressed enter and knew I would have to go back to my keylogging software to snag it. I’d have to put the router in on my actual account since this one was under a special sandboxed account. She didn’t need to know that though!

I opened my internet browser and asked, “what search engines work here?”

Over the next twenty minutes she showed me how to use a few of their native search engines that were like Google and Bing. She also showed me how I could make a connection via a bridge to my dimension's internet before she said, “I’m going to go work on getting dinner ready.”

“Okay,” I told her.

Once she left and I heard pots clanging I picked up my laptop and sat down with my back against the wall next to my desk. I looked around the room and spotted at least two hidden nanny cameras, so I thought the smart thing would be to at least cover what I was doing from cameras. ‘I don’t think she can have one behind me over there,’ I thought to myself.

I had to rearrange myself a second later as even though I knew that the ‘scooter’ covered my panties, I still needed to not flash them at every opportunity. The garment was pretty short though, so that wasn’t easy! A moment later I was sitting crisscrossed with my back to the wall, and found her password in my software log.

‘BabyHollyABC123’ made my blood turn to ice.

‘I’m screwed…’ I couldn’t help but think. ‘I wonder why she even bought these panties for me?’

I shook my head and logged into my actual account and activated the Wi-Fi for that account. I decided to search around and see what more information I could learn about. I had just come across some website for littles with information on ‘avoiding slavery’ when I was presented with a warning, ‘You Are Being Warned/Blocked from Visiting this Site due to Inappropriate Adult Content.’

‘Great…’ I thought to myself. ‘I’m sure this is like some NetNanny thing… I wonder if I can log into that…’

I spent the next hour hacking my way into her controls. Fortunately she used the same password for the software, and I could soon see that was correct that it logged items deemed ‘inappropriate.’ I cleared the viewed items since she wouldn’t have gotten any alerts yet from what I could tell. Once done, I visited enough sites to make it seem like I had a full history on the system. I logged out of everything and was just looking at a news article. It was from their dimension about a foreign country who somehow gave even less rights to their littles than where I was now at. She came in shortly later as I could smell the scents of dinner wafting into the room.

“Holly, what are you doing on the ground?”

I shrugged, “For some reason I’ve always kind of preferred to sit on the ground sometimes?”

“Weird,” she smiled at me, “Dinner’s ready,” she told me. “Why don’t you go potty and then I’ll help you wash your hands?”

I nodded, logging out and closing the computer before I reached up to put it on my desk. She followed me to the bathroom where I pulled down the scooter and my panties and sat down on the potty. I turned red as she watched me and I still wasn’t used to the new parts. She handed me some tissue, “Wipe from front to back and dry your vagina,” she reminded me.

I turned redder but followed her directions, glad that she was letting me do it myself at least! I put the wet tissue into the potty and pulled my panties and scooter back up. Ivy dumped it all in the toilet and flushed it before picking me up to help me reach the sink and wash my hands. She kept washing my hand with hers it seemed anytime we did so. She soaped up her hands, and then used her hands to soap mine up, before she rubbed them for a good amount of time. Eventually she rinsed off both of ours at the same time.

She turned me around, so I could sit on the counter with my butt, while she handed me a towel to dry my hands. “All clean, let’s go eat!” she told me with a smile. At the dining table I noticed she’d changed the high chair padding to the pink option I had seen in the store.

‘I guess she decided since I already knew it was her fault…’ I thought. ‘I’m pissed about it, but nothing I can do about it. I guess it doesn’t matter that much, but if I ever go home, I don’t know how I’ll function without my ID matching me. Based on her comment earlier I doubt my DNA would match my old self either…’

I shook it off as she buckled me into the high chair and brought a bib over to me. “Need this?” she asked me.

I looked at the meal of roast beef and mashed potatoes and figured I didn’t, but knowing her plan had to involve getting me to be more and more of a baby like those other littles I shrugged, “Probably not, but whatever...” I sighed as she came up to me.

She was smiling as she velcroed the bib around my neck. I looked down and saw this bib went down to just past my waist with a little pocket at the bottom to catch missed food. It featured large butterflies outlined on it in a couple shades of pink and purple that just screamed, ‘it’s a girl!’

She attached the food tray and brought me my new fork with a kids’ plate of food. It was probably covered in too much food still for my small stomach! The colorful plate had three sections, with a bigger section having lots of small pieces of cut up roast beef on it. Mashed potatoes were in another smaller section covered in gravy, and something I couldn’t make out was in the other small section. “What is that?” I asked, pointing towards it.

“Asparagus?” she told me.

I looked at it again and went, “Wow that grows big here… I didn’t even recognize it…” The spears had been cut up for me in length, but they were the width of a fat carrot!

She laughed, “or they just grow small in your dimension like you!”

I shook my head, “I wonder what else is out of proportion even with the difference in sizes?”

We talked as we had dinner. I was happy to see that the fork worked much better than the stupid spork she’d given me before. I alternated with the spoon for the mashed potatoes and felt I was having an almost normal dinner talking with her. I picked her brain with medical science questions in their dimension, and she likewise picked mine. There were actually a few things that we had advanced a bit further than them due to their reliance on nanites. Anti-viral drugs that were just coming on the market back home weren’t a thing in their dimension.

“So, you actually have a somewhat effective treatment for flu?” she asked me.

I shrugged, “Not full proof, but if it’s taken soon enough it definitely diminishes symptoms and shortens infections in most people…”

One of the many areas they were light years ahead of us was in cancer research. Their nanites were capable of seeking out the bad cells and eliminating, or correcting their mutated DNA strands, to make organs function correctly again in minutes without any radiation or chemotherapy. 

By the time we finished dinner, I felt like I had completed a semester of an undergraduate course! “How about you go potty and then we’ll watch some TV before we get you a bath?” she suggested.

“A bath?” I asked, “Why not a shower? That’s what I took at home.”

She smiled at me, “Give it a try? Besides, I want to help you wash your hair tonight,” she added.

“I can do that…”

“Have you ever had this long of hair before?” she asked me.

I made a face, “No, I guess not…”

“And remember when I talked about being prepared for inspections?”

I nodded, “They wouldn’t at night, would they?”

She nodded, “They do about seventy percent in the evenings due to work schedules.”

“Oh…” I said. Turning red I finally shrugged, “I think you’ve seen me naked enough, I guess it doesn’t matter.”

She smiled, “I have definitely seen you in your birthday suit and, as my mom says to me, I even changed your diapers!”

I blushed brighter and walked to the bathroom in front of her and sat down on my potty. She did the same on the toilet and I couldn’t help but stare at her very large form above me. Two days ago, I would have probably thought this would be a way to get in her large pants with a relationship of some sort… ‘Instead she changes my pants…’ I groaned while turning my view to my panties. They were covered in characters and obviously meant for a toddler at best, but at least they were the best alternative there. ‘Can’t believe I’m excited for big girl panties…’ I thought to myself.

I finished and took the paper that Ivy passed me to wipe before standing up and we repeated our now routine of her cleaning out the potty and then washing my hands with hers. Instead of putting me down she carried me to the couch and grabbed a brush on her way. “I’ll get your hair down so we can wash it,” she told me at my quizzical look.

She sat me down on her lap and turned the TV onto a crime drama TV show that reminded me of Criminal Minds. They were investigating the disappearances of five littles, four of whom had been found dead. I was shocked a bit during the parts where they showed the autopsies. The images were impressively gruesome in detail for a TV Show. I had never seen anything like that in anything that was not an R rated movie!

While we watched the episode, she brushed my hair and I quietly paid attention to a lot of the… ‘racist?’ ideas in the show. Littles shown at daycares seemed happy just being babies, everyone was smiling and giggling in those places. The littles who were getting murdered though weren’t ‘adopted,’ and were actually functioning adults with jobs and stable homes. Every time an adult little witness was questioned though, something seemed to go wrong for them. Once in the episode it showed one of them having a small wetting accident when she wasn’t allowed to leave the interrogation room to go to the bathroom while being questioned. I watched as it showed a police officer telling her supervisor she was adopting her and disappeared offscreen with her.

“Wait, what was that?” I asked curiously during the commercial break.

“What was what?” She asked me.

“That adoption part? She was taken away just because she had an accident? She had no way out of that room and that was somehow her fault?”

“Well… yes…”

“Like as in that lady is now her ‘mommy’ and she had no say in it?”

“That’s normally how it works when you adopt a free little,” she told me. “The law states if you find a little that’s not well taken care of, or fails the maturity laws, you may adopt them.”

“What does that mean?”

“Well… making a mess by urinating or defecating on yourself, spilling something on your clothes badly enough, being homeless, having a public tantrum… those are the main ones,” she said.

“And how long…?” I asked nervously.

“Until either the parent believes the little has earned the right to grow up, or they die of old age,” she told me honestly.

My stomach turned to ice at the thought that there might truly be no way out of the trap I was in myself. The show came back on and I watched as the detectives tried to solve the crime and continued investigating. At one point I thought it might have been a little committing the crime, but after the last commercial break of gratuitous diaper and ‘little’ store ads, it turned out it was a ‘betweener.’ He was seven feet tall and unhinged because he had been babied himself for a couple years as a teenager until just before he graduated high school. The mutilations were an attempt to make them more of a baby than him… somehow the fact that there was a line which seemed bad to these people reassured me a little at the end. Unfortunately, while the last victim was spared being mutilated or murdered, the closing scene showed them in the arms of their new ‘mommy’ who adopted her at the hospital.

“Let’s get that bath,” Ivy told me.

She dropped the ribbons and hairbrush off on the kitchen counter on the way by, and carried me to the bathroom. I was just tall enough to see into the tub and watched as she checked the temperature and pulled a stopper close. She added something from a big bottle.

“Bubble bath?” I asked.

“It’s not a bath without it, is it?” she asked me. “I take bubble baths at least a couple times a week,” she added turning a little bit red.

‘Something can embarrass her!’ I mused, but chose not to comment. I looked at how the tub came up to my chest in height, ‘There’s no way without something like a pool ladder that I could get in and out of this on my own…’

“Let’s get those clothes off,” she said to me and had my shirt off without my participation pretty quickly. She reached down and pulled my panties and scooter off in one pull too, along with my socks. I turned red and hated being completely naked in front of someone. Before I could ask for a towel or something to cover up with, she lifted me up and over the edge of the tub and set me down.

I found myself surprised as the water was up to my armpits when she turned off the taps. “I can’t believe how big this bathtub is,” I told her as I extended my legs out in front of me and found the back of the tub to lean against. My feet didn’t even make it a quarter of the way down the tub, and I could probably float on my back if I thought Ivy wouldn’t panic.

She laughed, “It’s a larger Amazon soaking tub, but you’re right - it’s a swimming pool when you’re the size of a baby!”

I blushed, “That’s really weird you know…” I told her.

She smiled at me and was soaping up a large loofa. I looked at her and watched her face turned red, making a face that I was beginning to understand was her nervous one. “Umm… You know how I came clean last night… and mentioned I kind of wanted to have a little.”

I looked at her and tentatively said, “Yes…”

“Well… would you mind if I washed more than just your hair?”

“You mean a beautiful woman wants to take her way with me and my naked body?” She looked confused for a moment before I laughed and said, “Of course this is the only time this would happen to me…” I grumbled.

“So…?”

“Go ahead,” I sighed. ‘Not like I could stop her if I wanted to…’

She was careful about getting herself wet for a moment before I accidentally moved an arm as she pulled away and splashed her. “Holly…” she grumbled.

I looked up and saw her shirt had a big wet spot.

“Sorry,” I told her with a bit of a grin.

She sighed and kept scrubbing me, including having me kneel on my knees for a second so she could clean my rear. I thought she was being a little too thorough though as I was having some rather odd feelings as she finished. Her final step was my toes that she held above the water as she cleaned them with a rag.

“This little piggy went to the market…” she joked as she played with them a second later, “This piggy stayed home, this little piggy had roast beef, this little piggy had none.

‘What was the point of that rhyme,’ I wondered thinking back to my own mother doing this to me when I was little. ‘What was the last line…?’ I wondered for a half a second before she informed me.

“And this little piggy went ‘wee, wee, wee,’ all the way home!” she giggled as she proceeded to tickle me.

“Stop…” I giggled to her. “Not fair!”

I inadvertently got her wet again and she shrieked, “no water outside the tub!”

“You were tickling me,” I answered back as I got my breathing back under control.

She stuck her tongue out at me, “Let’s get your hair next,” she said to me.

“Okay,” I told her and let her manipulate me to where I was facing the wall with my back to her. My small size meant I still had plenty of room to fully extend my legs out as she worked. I felt a cup of water suddenly go down my head and a very weird feeling as the amount of hair I now had was fully soaked. I noticed how much it weighed then as my head felt like it got heavier.

I felt her let go for a second and turned my head to see her pour in some soap out of a bottle labeled ‘No Tears Baby Shampoo.’ I closed my eyes even with the supposedly tears free formula and sat there as she massaged my hair and scalp for several moments. It felt really good and I almost felt like purring as she gently rubbed my head.

Then she dumped water on my head and I screeched in surprise, “aah!”

“Serves you right you little water monster,” she laughed at me and said, “you don’t have to keep your eyes closed with this stuff you know.”

“Habit,” I said as she dumped another cup of water on my head.

It was several minutes before she pronounced, “Done!”

I opened my eyes and a strand of wet hair blocked my view. I used a hand to push it back to the back side of my ear and huffed a little. “That was weird,” I told her as I turned to face her.

“Bad weird?” she asked nervously.

I shook my head, “No, being naked is worse weird,” I told her.

“Well… I can’t fix that one. There’s no way you’ll be able to avoid that one sweetie,” she said.

I sighed, “I know.”

“Done and ready to get out?” She asked me.

I shrugged, “Okay.”

“Can you pull the stopper for me?” she asked.

I practically swam over to the end and pulled it out for her with some effort. With the weight of the water compared to my size there was a fair amount of suction holding it down!

Once it had drained a bit and I watched the little whirlpool start its spin into the drain she said, “Okay stand up, and let’s get you dry!”

I let her rub the gigantic towel over me before she carried me to the counter where she pulled out what I guessed was a cordless blow-dryer. When she turned it on there was no doubt what it was. I sat there patiently while she ran it through my hair along with a brush for a while. I gripped the towel tightly around me for modesty as she worked and finally turned it off. “Let’s brush your teeth and then we’ll get you in your pajamas,” she told me.

I nodded and accepted the new electronic purple toothbrush with toothpaste on it that she offered me. It fit much better in my small mouth as I turned it on. To my shock it scrubbed everything to a level of polish like I’d been to the dentist. That comforted me some, ‘The last thing I want is for them to say a cavity means we need to just take her teeth…’ I thought darkly. ‘I think I’ve lost enough of my life already with this stupid trip,’ I added to myself.

When I had rinsed my mouth out, she said, “Done?”

I nodded and yawned, suddenly sleepy.

“Let’s get you ready for bed then,” she told me and carried me down the hallway to my bedroom. The changing pad she had been using somehow was already on the bed. Without warning she pulled the towel away and lay me down on it.

“Do I have to wear a diaper?” I asked, embarrassed. “Could I just wear a Pull-Up?”

She shook her head, “Come on now, you already agreed to this and it’s a lot less likely to leak if you start to have problems staying dry at night.”

“But why would I? I haven’t had an accident at night since I was probably three or four?”

“Remember this dimension is different, I don’t know if it’s something about solar radiation or something, but most littles who are from your dimension start to have problems in the first few nights.”

“That’s weird…” I said.

“Yes, it is, but humor me? If you stay dry at night for the next week you can wear your big girl panties to bed.”

“I get to wear them tomorrow morning no matter what though, right?” I asked.

“As long as you don’t have your three strikes in one week, while you’re awake that’s what you’ll wear. I promised you that.”

I sighed and let her grab my ankles with one hand. Having worked in pediatrics I had patiently watched more than one mom or nurse change a diaper, and I couldn’t believe that I was small enough compared to her to be manhandled in the same way. She lifted my butt off the pad and placed a diaper underneath. “I’m going to put some powder on you to help keep you from chaffing,” she told me as she sprinkled a bottle over my groin. As she rubbed it in it felt really good… almost oddly good. It wasn’t a sexual feeling, but it seemed like it was something almost as intense. My legs were brought up in the air again as she dusted my butt cheeks and made sure they were covered too.

The right and left tape were closed and she said, “Done.”

I grimaced but looked down at the object that seemed to damn me to being the baby she had made me look like. ‘I just don’t get why she’s even pretending to let me be a big girl if she’s just going to get me back into these as soon as she can…’

“Would you like a footie pajama, nightgown, or this shortie set?” she asked me a second later.

The footie pajamas stirred a feeling of memories in my head and a longing to wear them again. I remembered when I was little, I was so disappointed when my mom told me you couldn’t get them in my size as I got bigger. Later on, they became normal for teenage girls, but I had never managed to build the courage to order a set for my adult self. This set was pink with blue and purple hearts scattered all over the fabric.

“Footie?” I suggested tentatively.

Her smile grew even bigger and after she sat the others down, she brought them over. “Oh… I didn’t realize this was like this.”

“Like what?” I asked.

She pointed to a flap and the zipper that crossed from the collar down to the right foot. “You may need my help here…”

I just nodded as she undid it and said, “feet in here… and now arms…” leaving me in the pajamas with the front door wide open. She reached down and grabbed the zipper at my foot and brought it up to my collar. A little piece of fabric was then snapped over the top of it. “Let me pull your hair back,” she said and tied a scrunchie to the back of my hair in what I would one day learn was a low side ponytail. My hair came across my front shoulder a little and I reached up to play with it a little.

“Ready for bed then?” She asked me.

I nodded, “Yeah, just so I know what time is it?” I paused, “I didn’t see a clock in this room or in any other actually.”

“You’re right… never really thought to buy one since I look at my watch or phone for that.” She looked thoughtful, “It’s 2800 hours,” she told me. “Past time for most littles to be asleep,” she added.

“What time do you usually go to sleep?” I asked as she pulled the covers of my bed up to my chin.

“Most Amazons stay up until 3000 or 3100,” she told me.

“What…”

“Enough questions,” she said laughing, “you’ll still be here in the morning to ask them. Get some sleep.”

“Okay,” I said and rolled over. I played with my hair for a few minutes after she left and turned off the light before falling asleep like she said.

‘HOLLY WAS SO adorable in that sleeper!’ Ivy cooed to herself as she got a glass of water.

She walked to her room and snagged a nightgown before going into Holly’s nursery to pump some more. She sighed with relief as she did so, as it was so needed! She’d managed before Holly woke up that morning, and again while she napped, but her boobs demanded more frequent relief than that!

‘I don’t know that her stomach would be up to that though,’ Ivy admitted to herself. Even at dinner she hadn't eaten all of the food she’d been given. She could tell that Holly was more than full, so it was a matter she figured of discovering the right portions of food for her new daughter.

As she placed the bags she’d filled in the fridge, she made sure to keep track of the ones from the previous night so she’d use them the next day. ‘Holly needs her mother’s milk as soon as I can convince her to go along with it!’

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please let me know what you think with a like and/or a comment! Thank you to all of you who have been doing so! 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Uh uo, Holly has gotten into the "NetNanny" and now I'm wondering if Ivy sat up some alarms for tampering.... Holly seems to be adapting well and I appreciate you posting another chapter Sofia, thank you so much.

2 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

Awesome chapter

Thanks! :)

1 hour ago, Jayme said:

Uh uo, Holly has gotten into the "NetNanny" and now I'm wondering if Ivy sat up some alarms for tampering.... Holly seems to be adapting well and I appreciate you posting another chapter Sofia, thank you so much.

I doubt it, no one ever really expects a little to be that smart! :)

1 hour ago, Little Andrea said:

Aww, I loved that chapter.

Thanks! :)

32 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

Thanks for the smile! :)

I loved that chapter, Holly really does seem to know that her life is no longer in her own hands and anything Ivy wants to do to her is going to happen.  I can only hope the in the end Ivy remains as loving to her as she is now.  I have a feeling that by the morning she will have a wet diaper seeing how when she woke from her nap she had to go really bad and the flap over the sipper on the sleeper  is probably little proof and can only be unsnapped by an amazon.?  

About your comment no one expects littles to be that smart that was true with Amanda and Stacy!!

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I loved that chapter, Holly really does seem to know that her life is no longer in her own hands and anything Ivy wants to do to her is going to happen.  I can only hope the in the end Ivy remains as loving to her as she is now.  I have a feeling that by the morning she will have a wet diaper seeing how when she woke from her nap she had to go really bad and the flap over the sipper on the sleeper  is probably little proof and can only be unsnapped by an amazon.?  

About your comment no one expects littles to be that smart that was true with Amanda and Stacy!!

Thanks for the comment, glad you liked it! :)

1 hour ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Poor hamster... She was innocent! 

Great chapter, but if Ivy wanted a diapered little then why didn’t she tell the company to take away Holly/Nick’s bladder control etc.? Or is Ivy just so bought into the all littles need diapers thing that she couldn’t fathom a little being able to control their bodily functions? Like how she was surprised Nick’s mattress wasn’t stained.

Thanks for the chapter, Ivy should get Holly to try some of her breast milk.

Great new chapter, like the pace as it progresses at a good rate. I do think the breastfeeding or at least milk will help with the continence issues but then again ivy isn’t  trying to bring her on too fast.  Looking forward to the next day but I love the little pout about night diapers from holly...very cute 

9 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Great chapter, but if Ivy wanted a diapered little then why didn’t she tell the company to take away Holly/Nick’s bladder control etc.? Or is Ivy just so bought into the all littles need diapers thing that she couldn’t fathom a little being able to control their bodily functions? Like how she was surprised Nick’s mattress wasn’t stained.

It's a little of both I think. If you're around propaganda enough, and nothing challenges your world view, you begin to believe something is the truth. A few chapters from nowI think I make some of that clearer. Why she didn't just take it... I never really say that one, but if I were to get into her head I would think it was two things. 1) There' a certain 'romantic' notion in her head of the 'chase' down the road to diapers, and 2) I don't honestly think she would believe it necessary. Littles just don't generally stay potty-trained. Even a good chunk of the free littles will wear Pull-Ups just to keep bigs from adopting them?

Thanks for the comments, glad you like the chapter!

9 hours ago, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the chapter, Ivy should get Holly to try some of her breast milk.

:)

8 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Great new chapter, like the pace as it progresses at a good rate. I do think the breastfeeding or at least milk will help with the continence issues but then again ivy isn’t  trying to bring her on too fast.  Looking forward to the next day but I love the little pout about night diapers from holly...very cute 

Thanks for the comment. Glad you liked it! 

Well I just binged this story over the past two days and I already know that this story is going to be one of my favorites once I read it in it’s totality. Having just finished chapter 9, chapter 10 is proving difficult already.

But I guess I’ll just have to binge some of your other stories while I wait!

Great job and thanks for sharing!

8 hours ago, LittlePeanut16 said:

Well I just binged this story over the past two days and I already know that this story is going to be one of my favorites once I read it in it’s totality. Having just finished chapter 9, chapter 10 is proving difficult already.

But I guess I’ll just have to binge some of your other stories while I wait!

Great job and thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the comment! Glad you've enjoyed it! Sorry you'll have to take it in smaller doses for a while. :)

• Like 1

Chapter 10:

MY MIND STARTED to become aware of a voice calling, “Come on Holly, time to wake up…”

‘Who’s Holly?’ I thought for a second before opening my eyes and realizing I was still in the middle of my ill-thought adventure.

“Come on sleepy head,” I realized Ivy was saying.

I opened my eyes and looked down at the sleeper I was in. As I rolled out of bed and she said, “Come on, let’s use the potty and then we can get you moving for the day with breakfast,” she told me.

I stood and sort of followed her half-asleep still and tried to pull the footie I was wearing off, but couldn’t get the flap that was hiding the zipper loose. “Let me get that,” she told me and unzipped the sleeper.

As she did it my mind fired several thoughts at once. ‘Why does my underwear feel cold? Why am I in a diaper?’ and then a second later, “What the hell? I wet the diaper?!?!”

I looked down and it was soaked and bulked up. “That’s why the diapers,” she told me gently as she knelt in front of me. “I’m sorry sweetheart, but this happens.”

“But I’m not a baby…” I complained, a tear rolled out of my eye before I could stop it.

“It’s okay sweetie, let’s get that wet diapee off and see if you need to do any more on the potty,” she told me while pulling me free of the footie. I stood in front of the potty in the swollen cold diaper and tried to pull on the tapes myself. I couldn’t make any progress to loosen it, no matter how hard I pulled on the tab. “Let me sweetie,” she told me, pulling the diaper loose and gathering it in her hands.

I sat down on the potty and managed to pee a little still, but couldn’t deny that I was now the bedwetter that she’d told me I might become. I began crying, ‘What the hell was I thinking?!?!’

Ivy gently patted my shoulder, “It’s okay Holly, it’s okay!”

I sat there sobbing on the potty for a few minutes before she said, “Are you done?”

I slowly breathed, and got my composure together, before nodding and standing up with tears still streaming from my eyes. She held a baby wipe in her hand and reached down to make contact with my skin. The wipe was cold and I felt more embarrassed as she cleaned my groin like a baby who needed a diaper change… ‘Like I needed…’

“Shhh…” she reassured me when she was done and gathered me in her arms in a hug, “It’s okay, we knew this could happen and that’s why you were wearing protection. That’s the only thing that got wet, so it’s okay!” She bounced a little like with a baby and kept trying to soothe me. I was so embarrassed by this, but her rocking and soothing comments eventually made a difference I guess as I calmed down.

“I’m sorry,” I told her.

“For what?”

“For being such a baby?” I said.

She hugged me tighter, “It’s okay, I would be upset too! Now how about we finish drying that face, put on your big girl panties and move on from this?”

I looked at her and nodded.

She carried me to my room and sat me down on the ground next to my dresser. She reached in and handed me a pair of panties we bought the day before. I looked at them skeptically, “You’re really still letting me wear these?”

“I told you I would let you wear them until three strikes Holly. I also told you when you’re asleep doesn’t count. So as far as I’m concerned your daytime track record is still perfect.”

“Thanks,” I told her, still shaken.

“Let’s get you dressed, what do you want to wear today?”

“Are shorts and a t-shirt an option now?” I asked tentatively. I noticed most of her choices of clothing had leaned towards the girlier side of things.

“Sure,” she said, digging for a second to find me a pair of jean shorts that had rhinestones and an applique unicorn on them. She found a baby doll style t-shirt to match that she handed to me. I dressed in the clothes and felt a little bit better as I padded after her to the dining room. When I stood beside the dining table, she picked me up and sat me in the high chair.

“Toast or oatmeal this morning?” she asked me.

“Both?” I suggested.

“Cinnamon in your oatmeal?”

“And a little brown sugar if you have it?”

She smiled at me, “give me just a minute.”

My eyes were drawn to a medical journal sitting on the table just out of my arms reach. It looked like it was similar to the New England Journal back home, something I had always enjoyed reading to discover the latest research. I looked up to see Ivy had just pulled a small bowl out of the microwave. She stirred it for a second and then brought it over to sit it on the tray in front of me. A second later she put a small plate with a giant piece of toast she had cut up into four triangles.

I looked at the oatmeal and noticed from the color that she’d used milk as its base, instead of water like I grew up with. I made a bit of a face, “What?” She asked me.

“I normally just use water to make my oatmeal… it’s the way I grew up.” I added

“Try it?”

I nodded and took the spoon she gave me and tried a bite of it. I quickly took another bite of it, and another, “This is a lot better than any oatmeal I’ve ever had before!” I told her honestly as I found myself quickly guzzling the contents of the bowl down.

She patted my head, “Glad to hear it,” she smiled at me over a cup of coffee.

I briefly thought about asking for my own cup, but instead just continued on with the bowl of mushy oatmeal. ‘Why does this taste so good?’ I asked myself. ‘Is it the cinnamon?’ I wondered… ‘Maybe it’s their brown sugar?’

I couldn’t help but finish the entire bowl before I even considered a drink from my sippy cup. I decided the juice inside it was enough instead of coffee, and began munching on a slice of toast even though my belly was feeling bloated from the oatmeal.

“You really liked that huh?” She asked me.

“It was really good!” I told her.

“Well I’ll try and make it for breakfast for you fairly often then!” she told me with a smile.

“You know I can make my own food too.”

Ivy just smiled in reply, “Maybe some other time, but I like spoiling you.”

I managed two of the quarters of the one slice before my stomach said, ‘no more.’

“That’s all for me I guess,” I told her after wearily looking at the last two pieces.

“You don’t have to eat everything I put down,” she told me with a giggle. “It’s going to take us a while to figure out what portion sizes you actually eat.”

I nodded, “So what are we doing today?” I asked her.

“I figured we could just have an easy day here and get you settled in the rest of the way. Maybe you can read one of those books you were eyeing yesterday in my office?”

“Yes please!” I said enthusiastically.

She came and picked me up out of the high chair and carried me over to the sink so I could wash my hands. I wiped my face off a second later with the damp paper towel I had used to dry my hands. Ivy carried me into her office and asked, “What do you want to start with?”

I looked at the massive shelf and asked, “You’re in pediatrics, right?”

She nodded, “That’s my main focus.”

“What was the first pediatrics specific text you had in med school?”

She smiled at me when I asked this before scanning through the shelves, “Here, I think this is it,” she told me. ‘Academy of Pediatrics Guide to Pediatric and Little Care - Eighth Edition’ was the label on the cover. Just the cover alone reminded me of a text from college in my home dimension as she handed it to me.

“This feels like a concrete brick!” I said as I hefted the large book in my hands. I guessed it was probably twenty percent of my new weight! I remembered that my books in medical school weren’t light books either.

She laughed, “It’s definitely not light reading! Why don’t I carry it to the couch and you can lay on it and read?”

“Sounds good… but maybe I’ll visit the bathroom first?” I suggested nervously, “I’m feeling a little paranoid after last night.”

She squeezed me tight as she carried me and the book to set it down on the couch, before carrying me to the bathroom. “Don’t worry so much, it was one time and it was at night. I don’t think you’ll have any problems while you’re awake.”

“I wish I shared your optimism,” I told her sadly. “I’ve never had any problems before…”

She squeezed me again and sat me down on the ground next to the potty. I pulled down my shorts and the dry panties and urine piddled out in the potty for a while. ‘I guess that I really needed to go more than I thought…’ 

As she washed my hands I said, “Hopefully that keeps problems from happening…”

She hugged me and sat me on the couch where I flopped down on my stomach and flipped open the textbook. I began at the beginning and started skimming through the text, noting that most of the information paralleled my own dimension. Every now and then though ‘littles’ got small notes speaking about different care that should be given versus the normal pediatric patients. I was in one section and felt my bones chill at a note there:

Little digestive systems are often negatively impacted by their feeding habits. Littles may face severe chronic constipation or dehydration due to poor dietary choices (especially unadopted littles). Many full-grown littles have been shown to be much healthier when their diets have been simplified to pureed foods, or with breastmilk/formula only. Research shows that littles who are healthiest are almost always fed a diet consisting primarily of breastmilk. For those littles under the care of adults who prefer to have them remain eating the same diet as the parents are, it is strongly recommended that the food be pureed before feeding them. Or, at the very least ensure that a rectal suppository is used at least twice a week for their bowel health.

‘What the fuck?!?’ I thought to myself. ‘This is an accepted medical text… and it basically says I should be eating baby food and breastmilk? Or sticking suppositories up my ass twice a week?!?!’

That little messed up paragraph started me on a hunt for all of the little oriented comments in the book. Some made sense to me as they addressed adolescence, menopause, and other adult health issues. The difference with skeletal issues since ‘full-grown’ littles bones were already fused and done growing, versus a genuine kid who was still growing was well documented. Other sections though dealt with far darker issues, including the validity of teeth removal, breast removal, gender change operations, and worst of all - ‘mobility therapy.’

I had nearly vomited when I read of a ‘standard’ procedure that involved cutting and shortening tendons to prevent the little from walking. Another went even further and even affected the arms to prevent a little from even crawling - it was suggested as a more invasive procedure for serious cases of littles self-harming or running away. My face must have been showing just how awful I thought it was because Ivy asked, “What are you making that face for?”

I sat up and looked at her, ‘How much can I say…? She’s been relatively kind to me so far, but she forced a gender change on me without asking… and I haven’t exactly seen her going off on the atrocities I’ve been seeing…’

Deciding, ‘what the hell?’ I told her, “I’m reading about a procedure of shortening tendons so that a little can only crawl?” as neutrally as I could.

She grimaced, “That book is a little dated now… the procedure has changed…”

“But they still do that to littles?” I paused while she nodded, “Why would you do that to any living being?”

She sighed and came to join me on the couch sitting on the opposite side. “Look, I was honest with you the other day and I’m going to continue to be. Amazons really do want their littles to be their babies… right down to the details,” she said looking at my face. I felt at my own morphed face, and she looked uncomfortable, “As a culture it’s become normal that moms want their littles to behave like they are at a certain stage of development. For some a preschooler who’s at least partially potty-trained works for them. That might be especially true for those who don’t like changing dirty diapers all the time. Many others want a toddler who can still walk, uses diapers as their bathroom, but normally gets fed the same things a normal toddler eats.”

“What’s the point of a little who can only crawl?” I asked.

“Well, if you want a little who’s the stage of a nine-month-old infant - or younger, it destroys the illusion of them being a real baby if they’re running around like an adult.” She paused, “Most often I see that procedure used when a little has made too many escape attempts.”

My eyes widened and without filtering asked, “Is that something you think is appropriate? Would you…” I nervously paused and trembled, “Would you do that to me?”

She scooted over and scooped me up without warning and gave me a hug. I shook even more in the hands of this giant who clearly held my fate in her hands, looking up at her big green eyes, “No, not in a million years would I do that to you or anyone. I’ve turned down requests to perform that procedure every time I’ve ever been asked.”

I found myself believing her in that one instance. I guessed this was her real truthful face because it looked different and more passionate. “Promise?” I asked.

“Promise,” she said and squeezed me in a hug.

“I still don’t get the point of you all babying everyone,” I told her as I now found myself balancing on her knee with her hands behind my back holding me.

“I told you it’s pretty much genetic…”

“I get that you all would want to maybe start with them as a baby doll or something, but year in and year out… Most parents I’ve known, and parents of patients I’ve had, have always been thrilled to be done changing diapers. They might do the chore, but most sigh with relief when they’ve been able to throw the diapers away… How could they want to change diapers forever?”

She looked at me thoughtfully and said, “There are some that will try and potty train their littles after a while.”

“Try?”

“Some succeed… and sometimes after that they might even release them and nullify the adoption letting them ‘grow up’ and leave the nest.’”

“What happens then?”

“Well for the population's sake it usually results in them connecting with another free little, and that’s where most of our natural births of littles will occur in this dimension.”

“Are there any that don’t end up being adopted at some point?”

“Rarely…” she said, “Most littles end up adopted… some manage to escape even... but some when they get old enough, usually in their forties when they begin looking less like a child, will be released if their parents don’t have treatments done.”

“Treatments?”

“Do you have face lifts in your dimension?”

I nodded, “lots of plastic surgery options. I think a couple years ago I saw a statistic saying it was about a Sixteen Billion Dollar industry for that year. If all you care about is money, it’s the specialty to go into.”

“Wow… It’s probably the same or more here, but that is insane! Ours is more focused on rejuvenation tech with nanites. We can make an elderly littles face and skin morph back into that of a newborn if we want.”

“Seriously?” I asked. “Does the same work on internal organs?”

“To some degree, but the tech is still maturing there. Heart failure, strokes, and organ failure have tended to result in the fatalities of most still. Bone disorders and muscle breakdown are up there too.”

“How much older do they live?”

“Average lifespan for an unadopted little is probably 75-85 years old. Non-rejuvenated littles tend to live a bit longer, about 110 with the better medical care they receive.”

“And the others?”

“Rejuvenation has only been out on the market for about ten years, but early studies are showing a life extension of at least another fifteen years.”

“But… one-hundred-and-twenty-five years of being a baby… Is that even a life worth living?” I posited.

She looked at me thoughtfully, “For some it might be. No bills, no job, no stress of work, just hours on end of relaxing and doing nothing while every need for them is taken care of.”

“But sitting there doing nothing but defecating on yourself, being forced to eat food that’s inedible for no real reason, and mutilated…?” I paused, hoping I wasn’t pushing it given the changes she’d made to me, “How can that seem like a living? Surely if it was so great… wouldn’t your kind be putting themselves into diapers?”

She sighed, “Look… I’m not perfect… and I’m sorry if you feel like I mutilated you…”

I sat and stared at her waiting for the next words, hoping it wasn’t a massive ‘but…’

“I… can’t say that I regret that as you sit here… but I do promise I won’t make any other modifications to your body like that. I will never do anything to you with your teeth or mobility…”

“I’m going to have to hope you’re telling me the truth,” I told her sadly. “So, from what I read though, pretty much all littles see pediatricians even though they’re adults?”

“Some pediatricians specialize in geriatric little care too,” she told me, “but for the most part that’s correct.”

“How many things are misdiagnosed because of that?” I asked.

“What do you mean?”

“Well in my dimension there are certain conditions that just don’t happen normally under fifteen years of age or so, let alone age two - so we have a misdiagnosis every now and then when a rare case comes up. If you have a fifty-year-old being treated with the same assumptions as a two-year-old…?”

“You know… I honestly don’t think we’ve ever researched that,” she told me.

I continued to ask her questions and quizzed her about every relevant medical topic I had read in that book. One of those was more about the teeth, “Why do so many littles have their teeth removed?”

“Your teeth can’t pierce our skin, but it still hurts like hell to be bitten with them,” she told me honestly. “Also, it helps make little speech patterns more babyish without the teeth to use your tongue against.”

I squirmed at that thought even though she promised to leave me alone. Eventually she looked at her watch and said, “I guess we should think about lunch here soon. How about grilled cheese sandwiches?”

I shrugged, “That’s fine, you don’t have to go through that much trouble,” I added.

She smiled as she scooted me to the edge of the couch and sat me beside her, “It’s not that big of a deal,” she told me with a smile.

As she stood, I realized I had no idea how long we’d been sitting there and decided to hit the bathroom. I sat down on the potty before I realized I was going to be short on toilet paper. Her roll of toilet paper hanging next to her adult toilet was hanging down enough though that I was able to quickly grab a few pieces before sitting back down. Urine tinkled into the potty and generated the stupid congratulations sound effect. ‘I should find the batteries and rip them out,’ I thought.

When I was done, I wiped myself and pulled my shorts and panties back up. I had no way of reaching the sink and was contemplating how I could wash my hands when she came in, “Need a lift to the sink?” she asked with a smile.

“Please,” I told her.

She picked me up and held me so I could wash my hands before setting me back down on the ground and emptying my potty into the toilet. She rinsed it out really quickly and washed her own hands. “Lunch is almost ready,” she told me and followed me out of the bathroom to the dining table. Without asking she picked me up and sat me in the high chair, moving my arms into the harness straps and buckling me in securely.

Soon she brought over a set of large triangles of grilled cheese sandwiches on a plastic plate to set down on the tray in front of me. “Here,” she told me before adding, “here’s some milk to drink too,” she added setting the sippy cup on the tray.

I made a face.

“Milk is good for you,” she smirked at me, “you can’t just drink juice unless you want to be a fat little.”

I groaned, “Water is fine too,” I told her.

“True, but the milk really is needed while your body acclimates to this dimension,” she told me.

I looked at it and took a tentative sip from the cup.

It didn’t taste like any milk I’d ever had before! I took a second sip and debated downing the whole cup, but restrained myself. “What kind of milk is this?”

“Tabers milk,” she told me.

“What is that? Some animal like a goat?” I asked.

“Bit larger creature,” she told me with a smile, “but kind of I guess.”

I took a bite of the grilled cheese and soon found myself in a rhythm of drinking the milk and eating the grilled cheese. I noticed that the milk was filling me up quicker than the bites from the sandwich I was eating. I also noticed that I was getting kind of tired as I finished the last of the cup.

“Want more?” she asked.

I shook my head, “It’s good, but I think I need to lie down for a while. These longer days I guess are getting to me.”

She smiled, “Nothing wrong with admitting that. Why don’t we take you by the potty first?”

I nodded and watched as she pulled the plate half-eaten off the tray, pulled it free, and then made quick work of the release of the buckle on my harness. Freeing my arms I held on as she carried me to the bathroom. She was wiping me gently when she presented me with one of the Pull-Ups from the day before, “why don’t we put a pull-up on you just in case?”

“You think I’m going to wet during a short nap too?” I asked nervously.

“It’s possible,” she told me. “Nothing to be ashamed of if it does though, I’ve told you this dimension has its effects.”

I nodded and reluctantly pulled my shorts and panties off of my feet and took the offered item. I sighed and pulled it up and then the shorts. She had already grabbed my panties and said, “Just in case,” to me.

“And sleeping doesn’t count, right?” I verified.

“Right,” she reassured me.

I walked down the hallway to my room and couldn’t help but note it felt like I’d just had as much alcohol as I had the night I left. Something seemed off and I had no idea what it was. I laid down and she kindly pulled a blanket over me. “Good night,” she told me with a smile.

“It’s not night…” I mumbled but gave up the attempt to stay awake.

IVY STAYED AT the doorway for a long moment before closing the door and walking away. ‘She’s too adorable!’ she told herself. ‘I just want to give up this charade and carry her to the nursery…’

She opened the door and got set up to pump her breasts in the rocking chair. Soon they were draining and she daydreamed about soon it being Holly doing the draining. ‘She seemed to like the Tabers milk just fine,’ she smirked. It took her about twenty minutes to get through her supply before she bagged the results. She made sure she had some in the fridge before placing the fresh milk into the freezer. Holly’s daycare supply was definitely going to be fine when her maternity leave was up!

She smiled as she got back to work doing some other things around the house. Cleaning up after lunch didn’t take long and she started surfing some of the best little clothing sites. Several dresses ended up being purchased before she heard a gasp from the baby monitor that she was monitoring on her tablet.

Holly was sitting up and seemed upset about something.

‘Not that I’m surprised,’ she admitted.

The half-moons around the crotch of Holly’s shorts were visible even through the camera lens. ‘Guess diapers are going to be justifiable for nap times too!’ she smiled.

Hearing Holly call, “Ivy?” With a sad voice she turned off the monitor and walked to her daughters’ temporary room.

“What’s wrong?” she asked as she opened the door.

“I wet the bed again…” Holly sobbed sadly.

“It’s okay sweetie,” Ivy said and reached down to hug the little girl.

“But what’s wrong with me?” Holly asked, “An adult shouldn’t go from not wetting their bed to having two enuresis incidents within less than a day?”

‘I almost feel bad for letting her try…’ Ivy said to herself.

“I don’t know that it’s something that’s wrong with you Holly. Remember you’re very small compared to even what you left your dimension.”

“But… even when I was this size in my dimension, I never wet the bed! I was this size when I was eight or nine and didn’t have a problem!”

“What about when you were nineteen months old?”

“Well of course I wet the bed then - I was still a baby in diapers,” she said with a bit of exasperation.

“Well… I’m not saying you are that age, but you are that size compared to us. Like I told you, naps don’t count… and for good reason.” The tears were streaming down her face and Ivy couldn’t help but hug her tighter, ignoring the wet clothes that were soaking her own, and kissed her on her forehead. “It’s okay,” she said soothingly.

“So, does this mean I’m going to be like those other littles and have to go back to diapers?” Holly asked.

“That’s up to you Holly, you really don’t even have one strike at this point - while you’re awake you seem to be doing just fine,” she told her. ‘For now,’ she thought, hiding the smile. Holly smiled a bit at that statement and she decided it was time to take care of getting her cleaned up. “Let’s get you cleaned up and then you can read some more,” Ivy suggested.

Holly for her part just nodded and wriggled free of Ivy’s arms. She looked down at her shorts embarrassed at the wet spots and began pulling them off, “Go ahead and take your blouse off too,” Ivy told her, “now hand me your wet Pull-up.”

As Holly handed her the Pull-up she said, “I guess there’s a reason you wanted me to use a diaper last night… this didn’t do any good…”

Ivy smiled, “No it didn’t. I know a lot of parents that don’t mess with Pull-ups during the night for that reason - they just don’t hold up as well as diapers.”

Holly nodded, now standing naked awkwardly looking up at her. Ivy set the wet clothes down on top of a dresser, with the soaked Pull-up on top of it, and reached over and found some wipes she’d left in the room. Taking a couple out she asked Holly, “Do you want to wipe yourself up, or me to do it?”

Holly blushed a bright red and Ivy went ‘Awww… please say I can,’ in her mind.

“You…” Holly said quietly.

Wasting no time, she bent down on her knees and began using the wipes all over her diaper area, back, stomach, and legs where she knew pee had connected. ‘I wish I could just say this is it and put her in her diapers now… but I want her to decide she needs them as much as the three strikes to tell her she needs them,’ she sighed internally. ‘I want her to go into diapers without hating me…’

Once she was done cleaning her up, she reached in and grabbed a pair of her panties and handed them to Holly to slide on. She watched as she stared skeptically at them before pulling them up her legs. Ivy asked her, “Another pair of shorts? Some pajama pants? A dress?”

Ivy was looking forward to dressing her down the road, but planned on letting her lead the way even when she was in her nursery. Holly furrowed her eyebrows for a moment before saying softly, “A dress?”

She hid her surprise well, but smiled as she walked to the closet and grabbed four options for her. She pointed to a yellow plaid one that she hung onto while putting the others back. It was a bright yellow with wide plaid colors, sleeveless, and the top had fake bows as straps holding it together. Ivy took it off the hanger and undid the buttons before holding it above Holly’s head, “Arms up,” she said with a smile.

Holly complied without much of an expression on her face. Settling the dress over her Ivy bent down and did the three buttons on the back would hold it on. “Why the dress?” Ivy asked curiously.

“Easier to pull down my panties in a hurry…” Holly blushed.

“Yes, I guess it is, just make sure you keep them from showing to everyone,” she smiled at her. “Actually, if we go anywhere, I have a pair of white leggings we’ll put on you,” she added.

She nodded and seemed lost in thought, “Do you mind if I keep looking through your textbook?”

“Sure, but why don’t I also give you an updated one since you were seeing some rather outdated medical advice on littles…”

I SPENT THE afternoon skimming through the original textbook, and the one she brought over to me as well. The newer book did seem to spend some time arguing against the use of the tendon shortening surgery. The authors of the newer book suggested if a parent really wanted their little to be unable to walk, that they should use hypnosis instead. They claimed it was safer because it was possible to later train the little out of that state. If a parent still wanted a more permanent solution the usage of nanites to rewire the connections of the brain to the nerves was now the recommended procedure. ‘So basically, disconnecting all of the programming from the brain to your muscles that you do as a baby…?’ I had wondered in horror. The only good thing was that according to the text it too could be reversed…

When dinner came that night, I enjoyed the homemade pizza that Ivy had made, along with a cup of water that I requested. At her suggestion we sat down to watch a movie together on the couch. “You want a drink?” she asked me midway through the movie.

I debated giving my enuresis issues, but nodded, “Please?”

“Some of the Tabers milk from earlier?” she suggested.

I shrugged, “Sure, it’s weird but it does taste really good.”

She left me on the couch with the movie paused. It was some superhero movie and I was enjoying that one of the superheroes in the movie was a little. It was a little disheartening every time that they reached a stopping point of plot, that the little had to have their diaper publicly changed on camera. I was more than a little shocked at how much of the changes the movie kept showing. ‘I’m not sure if this is something that should even be legal…’

She returned with a glass of water for herself and a sippy cup of the milk for me. I took a sip as she restarted the movie and was again blown away with how great it tasted. ‘It’s like a latte… but without the coffee obviously…’ I tried to describe it to myself. ‘It tastes different than regular milk…’ I thought as I did less sipping, and instead found myself quickly gulping the cup. As a result, it was empty far faster than I was ready for it to be.

I sloshed the cup a bit and Ivy noticed, “Already drank it all?”

I nodded, “It’s really good!”

She smiled, “Do you want more?”

My stomach felt rather full, and I suddenly burped right then, “Maybe later,” I said as I settled in to watch the movie with her. I found my eyes getting heavier and heavier. By the fourth time I’d shaken myself awake I worried I would fall asleep and have a problem without protection on the couch.

“Maybe I should get ready for bed…” I told her.

“Too sleepy?” She asked me while pausing the movie.

“Just worried…”

“Oh… well… how about we get you into your night clothes and then we can come back and finish the movie? That way if you fall asleep the worst that’ll happen is that I’ll need to carry you to your bed?”

I blushed, “I guess…” and yawned then too.

She smiled and carried me to my room and undid the buttons on the back of my dress. “Pull your dress off while I get your pajamas,” she told me.

I reached down to the hem of the dress and pulled it off over my head. My hair was coming loose and got into my eyes so I swiped it clear with my hand and held the dress protectively in front of me as a little bit of cover.

“Panties too,” Ivy reminded me.

I blushed but slid them off and ended up simultaneously handing her both my dress and panties. Soon I was nervously standing there completely naked. I was feeling a little more alert then and wondered if the milk was making me sleepy sooner. She laid the changing pad on the end of my bed and patted it. I groaned but climbed up there and lay where she wanted me to. A short second later a diaper was being shaken open and she lifted my ankles with one hand to pull my butt off the pad enough to situate it. A bottle of baby powder appeared and I blushed more as she shook some into her hands and began rubbing it all over my groin and butt. She wiped her hands with a baby wipe and then taped it shut.

She held out a long nightgown to me, “How about this tonight?”

I stared at the purple garment that was covered in cupcakes and shrugged. “Okay,” and held my arms up so she could pull it over my head. The bottom had a ruffle to it that brushed my ankles as I stood up a moment later. The fabric felt soft and I liked that it covered my arms with long sleeves.

“Shall we go watch the rest of the movie?” She asked me

I nodded feeling some of the sleepiness returning, “sure.”

“Some more milk while I’m up?” she asked as she deposited me on the couch and picked up my sippy cup and her empty glass.

“Sure…”

‘I forgot to go potty…’ I thought to myself, ‘I’ll have to remember before I go to bed.’

I took the refilled sippy cup from her. “Sit on my lap?” she asked.

“I guess,” I told her and let her position me in the crook of her arm as the movie restarted. I brought the sippy cup to my mouth and started drinking. “This milk tastes so good!” I said again and found myself with an empty cup again. It wasn’t long after that when my eyes finally stopped trying to stay open.

IVY SAT THERE to finish the movie, but mostly stared at Holly who she had shifted in her arms to a more traditional infants cradle. ‘I couldn’t believe she stayed awake after the first cup…’ she thought to herself. ‘I’m not sure that she should have had that second one yet…’ she admitted. As the credits began to roll, she gently stood up and lifted the hem of Holly’s nightgown.

‘Already wet, huh?’ she thought with a smile. ‘I could tell her this counted as a strike, but I won’t. Let’s see if I can change her without her knowing I did…’

As she lay her down on the changing pad and opened the soaked diaper, she noted that there was also some small amount of loose brown stool in the diaper. ‘Hmm… probably not ready for that much milk in one day yet…’ she thought as she gently wiped the sleeping girl. Once she had her in a clean diaper, she pulled the covers back and gently tucked her in, “Good night princess,” she whispered as she kissed her forehead.

Holly never stirred though as she turned out the lights and walked to place the diaper in the nursery disposal. Washing her hands she looked in the fridge and realized she only had one pouch in there for the next day, ‘better start making sure I have four or five in there if I’m going to keep doing her oatmeal, lunch, and a bedtime snack…’ She walked back to the nursery and prepared to pump some more, ‘Between now and before breakfast I should have enough for her for tomorrow…’

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So the story has picked up a bit here, hope you all enjoyed it. Please let me know what you think with a Like/Comment! Thanks for reading!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 3

I loved that chapter, Ivy is starting with the games and introducing her milk to her.  The little lies are going to keep coming until she has Holly where she wants her.  I still have no idea exactly what Ivy is after though, I think one thing she wants is for Holly to bond with her and feel she needs to accept the treatment she is going to get.  I am not sure how Holly is going to feel when she finally realizes she was lied to and Ivy introduces her breast to her.?

Thanks for the chapter, interesting that she has been secretly giving her breast milk (including for oatmeal lol). As for the oatmeal wonder why she doesn't instead cook some old fashioned rolled oats with some chopped apples, cinnamon, and milk.

I a, surprised to an extent that Ivy used soo much milk but then again she is likely starting to have things happen sooner. Great chapter 

3 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I loved that chapter, Ivy is starting with the games and introducing her milk to her.  The little lies are going to keep coming until she has Holly where she wants her.  I still have no idea exactly what Ivy is after though, I think one thing she wants is for Holly to bond with her and feel she needs to accept the treatment she is going to get.  I am not sure how Holly is going to feel when she finally realizes she was lied to and Ivy introduces her breast to her.?

:) Thanks for the comment! (And yes she is most definitely playing the game here...)

2 hours ago, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the chapter, interesting that she has been secretly giving her breast milk (including for oatmeal lol). As for the oatmeal wonder why she doesn't instead cook some old fashioned rolled oats with some chopped apples, cinnamon, and milk.

To be honest she doesn't do that because this authoress has never made it that way! (Or had it that way...)

32 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

I a, surprised to an extent that Ivy used soo much milk but then again she is likely starting to have things happen sooner. Great chapter 

Yeah... she overdid it there. Definitely a blindspot for Ivy is how desperate she is for her baby...