LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What band diaper do I wear?

Dunham

7 hours ago, Mindylou said:

Abena Abriform .. night use mostly. Pull-ups during the day. 

+1 for Abena Abriform Comfort (poly).  I use the L4 version.  I wear it for overnight and right now until my case has run its course, I wear Tranquility ATN (lg) during the day.

Since the Supremes did not play any instruments, properly speaking, they were not a band :)

2 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Since the Supremes did not play any instruments, properly speaking, they were not a band :)

I guess you could say they were a Girl Group.  Same thing for the Temptations, Coasters and Drifters, except they were a guy group.  Me, I usually wear what I get at Goodwill for about $3 a package.  Attends 4 tape, McKesson, Prevail, other low end brands that do well enough for me for the usual 3 hours I wear twice a week when I get up in the morning.  For premium diapers which I wear on rare occasions, Betterdry and Confidry 24/7 are what I have purchased so far.  Between the two, I think the Betterdry are the better of the two,  I do have a couple samples of MegaMax I haven't used yet and I think I'll be trying the Northshore Supremes as my next purchase (as long as I don't hear them singing "Baby love" from under my pants).

During the heyday of the Coasters and Drifters, groups were not expected to play the instruments. That changed in 1964, although many local groups, even "doo wop"pers played their own. The Supremes were originally the Primettes in very the early 1960's. I never was a Temptations fan. Aside from a couple of good ones, I described them and many of the Motown "soul" groups of the late 1960's as "a case of the abused 7th chord"

I don't have a favorite, per se. I have a place I like to go which is Northshore, because I get a couple of freebies with every order. I am pleasantly surprised by ABU, due to the fact that they had issues that seem to be resolved.  I'm wanting to try going through a few others like Tykables and Rearz.

I've been using Abena L4s quite a bit lately.  They really are my go to diaper when I'm running errands and whatnot.  If I want to play around a bit I wear Rearz Little Monsters, Safari's, or Barnayrds...

Stuck at home like everyone else... Today's diaper is a classic  Huggies Baby Steps from the 90's. They are so cute I don't want to cover them up. My wife likes the subtle crinkle when I walk, but makes me sit on a towel when on the couch. She is afraid they will leak. The only problem is I can't get them any more and I only have about 20 left. There are pictures of them in my profile.

Just finished a case of Dry 24/7 and now am trying some samples from North Shore medical.  Wearing a Mega Max blue at the moment and it's a very thirsty diaper.  I tried the Supreme lite last night and it held up to several floods. I ordered a bag of Abena L4 from Amazon for under $20 and that's a nice diaper as well. 

I wear Northshore Supremes every night 365 days I have 3 case left I go through 1 case in about every 6 weeks. That of wetting and messing and wear crinkles all day Saturday and Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Right now I'm wearing a Total Dry Plus.  It's very thin but rated at 1800 mL capacity.  That's almost twice the 937 mL capacity of the thicker Tranquility ATNs that I have been wearing...  Only time will tell if the capacity ratings can be believed.

• 4 weeks later...

During the night I wear dry 24/7, and the L/Xl goodnite pull-ups. But I'm sometimes kepted in diapers during the day vs a pull-up, and then I wear the Northshore supremes.

At one time I had a diaper cover with the Beatles from the A Hard Day's Night on it.  It was a nice looking diaper cover - lasted for almost a decade, but finally bit the dust.  

On 3/31/2020 at 4:25 PM, rusty pins said:

Yes, the Supremes were originally the Primettes, because the Temptations were originally called, "Prime".  When "Prime" became the "Temptations", the "Primettes" became "The Supremes".

Back to the original question as written

How about that Motown group THE PISS-TONS

Or how about PISSIE CHRISSIE and THE WET-TONES

How about "Darlene Luvs"? Aganin on the less fictional side, before I became a full-size Fairy, I could have ben on of the PIXIES THREE and on the Paradise side of the family (the Fairy side is the Celestri-Argenta Clan), one of my relatives could have been Wet Willie. I DEFINITELY could have been in this group