LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Those Who Wear 24/7

1 hour ago, Greybird said:

I also tried explaining my desire for them early in our marriage, but she would have no truck with it ... “I married a man ...” etc. People are so much more aware/understanding of these ‘strange proclivities’ now than they were in the 1950s back when my desires started. All those wasted years ....

My wife said the very same thing at one point.  Of course I also had erectile dysfunction and other problems that led to no intimacy for 20+ years.  After I got the ED/PD fixed and was able to *SHOW* her that I was still a man, she realized then that I could PLAY baby when it suited me but when I was in her bed, I could be a real MAN.  She never said the "I married a man, not a baby" again after I was able to please her properly.

And my wife was a particularly difficult nut to crack too, being extremely vanilla.  I've been doing the diapers, paci, teddy and onesies and such since 1995, although I was active from 95-2000 and again 2019 through current.  It was only 6 months ago that she said the "married a man" phrase. I got my ED issues fixed on October 28th, 2019 and was cleared for action after six weeks of healing, on December 9th.

• 2 years later...

diapers for my nightly bedwetting my whole life. always struggled leaking during the day also. went 24/7 in 2006 and have been delighted I did ever since. the more accepting ive become over being in diapers (for wetting only) the more accepting anyone i share it with. the first time i took off a wet diaper at la fitness, showered, then put on a dry diaper i was nervous as hell. now i never give it a second thought as dozens on guys in the locker room have witnessed this and i never have anyone even mention it. ive found no one actually cares. if im with a friend or someone im playing racket ball with that goes in the locker room i will tell them ahead of time so their not surprised. i probably live the best of both worlds as at about 9 or 10 i started really looking forward to my mom pinning on my overnight diapers and can say from then on i was a dl. my doctor knows i have a neurogenic bladder that is the cause of my incontinence so wearing at his office is also no big deal. i dont broadcast it but any time im sharing a room with another guy i will let them know. the only comment i ever got was "well that must suck". a few people have asked why they are necessary and ill tell them. i do keep the fact im a dl to myself however.

• Like 2

I’ve been diapered since I was 21 yrs old and since then, I’m kept in diapers permanently and I’m never gonna be able to potty train ever again. Being kept in diapers, I don’t potty, wear adult underwear and I am kept as an adult baby.  My family and doctors know I am diapered and know I am kept in diapers due to my Incontinence. It's why they understand why I am kept in diapers 24/7. Even at home, my family knows I am an adult baby due to my incontinence and they know it helps me deal with being incontinent and being kept in diapers. It's why at home, they see me as an adult baby instead of an adult.    

• Like 1

Medical reasons.  in 2009, my bladder was damaged in surgery when I had my colostomy reversed (my intestine had ruptured the year before).  That surgery shouldn't have caused urinary incontinence, but they botched something when they put ran stents from my bladder to my kidneys because apparently the ureters can "collapse" during such surgeries.  I've always doubted that because they're most commonly used to clear blockages from the urinary tract but I'm not a doctor.  Anyway, I had intense pain while the ureters were in and later found out from a CT scan that I had a bunch of scarring in my bladder.  So whatever they did, it caused me to have a lot of problems being able to hold it when I needed to pee after surgery and for quite some time after.  In addition to the expected bowel incontinence that lasted for a few months after not using those muscles for a  year and a half.  I didn't go 24/7 at that time (after I got my bowel control back) because at worst I'd have some light leaking if when sitting and standing so a pad was usually fine or I'd wear pullups if I needed to be out and about all day.

Then in 2015 I had a back injury that caused some nerve damage and that was the end of me being able to reliably make it to the bathroom in time thanks to the loss of mobility and my already weakened control.  Sometimes I can't hold it at all until the pressure goes down, sometimes I just can't get to my feet and make it to the toilet before the floodgates open.  I occasionally have genuine messy accidents which are thankfully few and far between, but I suspect those will happen more often as I continue to get older.

• Like 1

Im 247 now for around 20 years. When I moved out of my parents house and got my first full time job I started to wear diapers every night.  And off and on for years I would wear them 257 for short periods of time. The around 20 years ago I had a career change and the day that happen I threw my underwear in the trash and never looked back. I know I have some sort of incomitance now from this. I wake up wet not knowing I even peed also when I change at the end of the day most of the time I didnt even know that I peed my diaper and when I change its very wet.

On 5/8/2022 at 7:12 AM, 247dlwear said:

The around 20 years ago I had a career change and the day that happen I threw my underwear in the trash and never looked back. I know I have some sort of incomitance now from this. I wake up wet not knowing I even peed also when I change at the end of the day most of the time I didnt even know that I peed my diaper and when I change its very wet.

That was like that with me, when I got diagnosed with Incontinence,  my adult underwear got thrown out and I got thrown back into diapers. Since then, I have never regained the ability to wear adult underwear and instead I'm wearing adult diapers. As far as trying to regain the ability to potty train and use the potty, that's not gona happen for me anytime soon. That's because I am kept in diapers permanently and I have no way of ever relearning how to use the potty. 

On 3/2/2020 at 11:26 PM, jaytay said:

What age did you start wearing 24/7? What was the final push/event that made you start wearing 24/7?

Around 40. There was no event, I just one day put a new diaper on when I needed a change. Then some time later realized that I hadn't worn anything but a diaper in months, so I pitched all my adult undies and went on with life.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

I deliberately went back in diapers 24/7, years ago, and never looked back. 
I’m also Actively working on losing bladder control, this is not as easy as imagined. 

What made me start wearing 24/7? Which time? Now or when I was a kid??

When I was a kid I started wearing diapers 24/7 when I watched a 6 year old girl deliberately wet her pants and get put in Pampers and then on the way home my mom and I stopped to do some grocery shopping and when we got to the diaper aisle I begged her to buy me some Pampers and to make a long story short she did and when we got home she put me back in Pampers and I wore them 24/7 until I was 7. 

As for now I’d been wearing diapers on and off for most of my life but after I turned 30 I decided that I’d had enough of the on and off business and decided that I’d go back to wearing diapers 24/7/365 and so I did and I’ve been wearing diapers 24/7 ever since. I’m now 51 and I have no intentions of ever stopping wearing diapers and at this point it’s just as well because I’m pretty much diaper dependent now. I mean if I really try I can hold my poop for 5-10 minutes or so but after that I’m gonna poop my pants and I have practically no control of my bladder so if I wasn’t wearing diapers I’d end up peeing myself wherever whenever. So my wife/mommy insists that I wear diapers 24/7. Of course wearing diapers and using them 24/7 is what led to my loss of bladder control. But I don’t care, I LOVE wearing diapers and I love the fact that I’m diaper dependent, I wouldn’t have it any other way. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

For me it was a multitude of factors.   I reached a stage in discretionary income that spending 100+ a month on diapers wasn't a luxury, I started living by myself, so I no longer needed to be discreet with my diapers, and finally acceptance.  I read about going 24/7, and I realized that's what I wanted.

Right now, if somebody offered me $1000 to go without any protection for a whole month, I could probably do it  But that diaper would come on the very second that moneth was over.  It would take more 20k to do it for a year, and I might not make it.   On the other hand, I could easily give up the toilet entirely for 1k.

• 1 year later...
On 11/4/2022 at 12:20 PM, nappylover78 said:

You mean it broke your bladder? Or you just found it more convenient afterwards?

Both. I started dribbling randomly and not being able to stop it. I could have worn pads or a pull up but I can go days without a leak and bam it's happening and my crotch is damp. 

• Like 1

Since I was born. I have a dulled sense of my own body, I essentially don't read myself very well. I don't notice hot or cold so much, when I've cut myself, lots of little things. Amongst that is the sensation of needing to wee, so I don't know when it's coming.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm approaching 5 years of 24/7. The "push" that got me started would perhaps best be described as a few factors that came together. First, I discovered this place, and realized for the first time that I was not alone in the world, with respect to "this" interest. Reading and talking with people here assisted me in screwing together the courage to test drive living in diapers 24/7 for a few weeks in the summer of 2019, when my family was going to be overseas on vacation (I was scheduled to join them later in the summer, but someone had to stay home and earn the money...). 

In preparation for that longer stretch in the summer, I decided to dip my toes in by attempting to spend a weekend in diapers, in March. I had worn diapers many times before, although usually not around other people (since I was a kid, basically), and I knew that I needed to prepare myself and get some practice in wearing diapers in the real world, and not just at home or in a hotel room by myself for a few hours. I quickly realized that not having a looming deadline for getting back out of diapers removed some of the ennui that tainted the bliss I generally feel when I'm in them. The usual effects were there - improved mood, reduced anxiety - but, there was no dark cloud on the horizon, no return to "normal" already scheduled. I decided to take that weekend into the work week a bit... and then I made it to weekend #2, and somewhere in there, I had an epiphany that I didn't really want to take my diaper off, and go back to wearing conventional underpants, while waiting to have the house to myself in July. I was already where I wanted to be. 

Several weeks later, I "came out" to my wife about it - a huge, terrifying and risky leap that had to be made. From then to now, I haven't looked back. Not that it's been all tummy tickles and the scent of baby powder, but, so far, the pluses continue to outweigh the minuses, and I'm within a couple of months of having been at this for half a decade. 

• Like 2
On 3/9/2020 at 4:55 PM, Angela Bauer said:

I was born with a tiny over-active bladder. I reverted to bedwetting shortly after reaching puberty at 12. Several weeks before I turned 21 I lost all my daytime control. That was May 1985. I've needed diapers of some kind 24/7 since then.

Great to hear from you!!! Wondered where you've been all this time. How about an update on where you've been and doing?

• Like 1

For me, I started wearing 24/7 for small spurts and gradually increased the length of time for days to week to months.  I started doing that around 2013, sometime around late 2017, I think, maybe even mid, I started 24/7.  I was still using the potty then sometimes to. 

About April 2018, so 6’ish years ago I started my journey.  

Fast forward to now; it’s noted on my medical file that I’m dual incontinent and have urge / stress incontinence. I wear diapees , I use diapees, my diapees are changed by my loving partner and mama.  I’m so grateful I can’t even put it into words.  Anything is possible, follow your dreams, and stay diapeed!

🤩😍🥹🫶🏻

• Like 2
On 2/1/2024 at 9:32 AM, munkey said:

For me, I started wearing 24/7 for small spurts and gradually increased the length of time for days to week to months.  I started doing that around 2013, sometime around late 2017, I think, maybe even mid, I started 24/7.  I was still using the potty then sometimes to. 

About April 2018, so 6’ish years ago I started my journey.  

Fast forward to now; it’s noted on my medical file that I’m dual incontinent and have urge / stress incontinence. I wear diapees , I use diapees, my diapees are changed by my loving partner and mama.  I’m so grateful I can’t even put it into words.  Anything is possible, follow your dreams, and stay diapeed!

🤩😍🥹🫶🏻

That's like that with me as well. I have been diapered since my 20's and now years later, I am diapered permanently. It's even noted on my medical records that I have urge incontinence on top of IBS. I wear diapers all the time and use my diapers no matter where I am. I don't bother using the potty because I have no need for them and they are something that those who are potty trained can use. I use my diapers and I'm grateful that I am kept in them.

• 3 weeks later...

I always wanted to go back 247 since i stopped getting diapered at age 10. Did all the binge purge stuff, then accepted myself and wore at weekends and evenings.  It was at 35, after my mum died that i decided to do it.  I had a lot of support from an x girlfriend at the time, and i honestly, couldn't look back.  Its not all been rosey, but 10 years later, i am happy being dependent on my nappies.  

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Constantlywet said:

I always wanted to go back 247 since i stopped getting diapered at age 10. Did all the binge purge stuff, then accepted myself and wore at weekends and evenings.  It was at 35, after my mum died that i decided to do it.  I had a lot of support from an x girlfriend at the time, and i honestly, couldn't look back.  Its not all been rosey, but 10 years later, i am happy being dependent on my nappies.  

That's why I am in diapers permanently. I feel happier when I am in a thick diaper because I know am less stressed and less anxious. I have plenty of support being diapered and babied and I know I feel safer being in a diaper. After so many years of being diapered, I feel so much comfortable in them and I'll never change that.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1