LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Those Who Wear 24/7

I have been 24/7 diapered for the past few years.  It is part of the relationship with my wife.  She is the only person to diaper change me .  I'm not allowed to change my diaper.  I really do not mind it.  Right now given the option I would stay diapered rather then any other option.  I enjoy the feeling and not have to worry about having a accident.

I started in December 2018, making me 14 months less the mid-50-something than I am now.

Why?  It's hard to distill a short answer to a complex question but at the expense of nuance and detail, I'll try.

I guess I would say that was always wanting to be in nappies when I wasn't and realised I was less happy and more stressed when out of them them.  Then, I stopped and understood that  my partner was not only a non-supporter, but was hell bent on erasing this aspect of me and I was wasting my time trying to appease her through moderation.  Lastly, I looked in the mirror and saw that I was already well past half way through life and I just didn't want to die not knowing what it would be like just to grab that dream and live it, even if only for a few days...  So far it's been about 400 days.

If it ended tomorrow, it would still have been a hell of a ride.

I was 39.  For me the event that put me in diapers permanently was the night my wife first cuckolded me with another man.  I could not think of a more appropriate time to be in diapers for the rest of my life.  Often times people get the misconception that my wife forced me into diapers permanently and that could not be farther from the truth.  It was my decision and I have not looked back since.

There are some very important things that are essential for permanent diaper wear in my opinion.  One, you have to have the proper supplies.  There are going to be times be it at work or around family that you will need to be discreet.  Onesies and fixing panties are a must and generally it takes time to purchase all these.  Next, if you are with a partner, you need to make very sure that they are understanding and supportive of this desire.  If not, your journey may be short lived or you may find yourself looking for a new partner.  Lastly, diapers cost A LOT of money when you wear them all the time.  Long term financial stability is very important to help with diapers all the time.

In a way I don't want to wear 24/7, as it gets expensive, but i need to wear to stay in control 
When not wearing I get easily stressed and have a slight rage problem, so they are for emotional support and I sometimes wonder if I could get them covered if I went to the doctor, but what would my reason be...
Since wearing I have not destroyed anything

I don't remember when I started to wear full time, but I started with night time wear so I could get some sleep (Over 2 years..)
Sometimes takes forever to get to sleep and by then I get the urge to pee, with diaper I don't get the urge

My current  stent of wearing diapers started almost 3 1/2 years ago when I was in my mid-50's.  I have been interested in diapers ever since I was a young child.   I started just wearing \occasionally then progress to wearing more and more.  For a while I was wearing to bed every night and soon I was diapered full-time on just the weekends.   I've done several stents of wearing 24/7 but quit after several months.  The main reason for quiting was thinking about all the money I was spending diapers.  

Around age 50 I tried really hard to give up diapers for good and met with some of my church leaders seeking help with this problem.    This stopped me from wearing diapers, for a couple of years but the desires were still there and I resisted through shear will power.    As we all know, those desires  are so strong and I started wearing again.  After talking to a therapist, I was able to reconcile my religious beliefs and diapers.  After meeting with the therapist,  for the first time in my life I accepted the fact that I liked to wear diapers and it's OK to wear them.

Since then I decided that what I really wanted was to wear 24/7, which what I've dreamed about for years, and started wearing diapers full-time.  Right now I have no plans to stop  wearing.  After 3 1/2  years of wearing, diapers have become a part of my daily routine.  

I told my wife about my desires to wear diapers years about ten years into our marriage.  It was a shock to her, but she accepted my desires to wears and has always supported me.  She is great!!!   Her attitude is your aren't hurting yourself or anyone else...so what's the big deal.   Even though she has no interest in wearing herself she has no problems if I wear them.  The only time she complains is when I don't take the wet/dirty diapers out to the trash soon enough and they start to smell.

I am happy with my life wearing diapers 24/7.  

• Like 3
1 hour ago, rileyroo said:

My current  stent of wearing diapers started almost 3 1/2 years ago when I was in my mid-50's.  I have been interested in diapers ever since I was a young child.   I started just wearing \occasionally then progress to wearing more and more.  For a while I was wearing to bed every night and soon I was diapered full-time on just the weekends.   I've done several stents of wearing 24/7 but quit after several months.  The main reason for quiting was thinking about all the money I was spending diapers.  

Around age 50 I tried really hard to give up diapers for good and met with some of my church leaders seeking help with this problem.    This stopped me from wearing diapers, for a couple of years but the desires were still there and I resisted through shear will power.    As we all know, those desires  are so strong and I started wearing again.  After talking to a therapist, I was able to reconcile my religious beliefs and diapers.  After meeting with the therapist,  for the first time in my life I accepted the fact that I liked to wear diapers and it's OK to wear them.

Since then I decided that what I really wanted was to wear 24/7, which what I've dreamed about for years, and started wearing diapers full-time.  Right now I have no plans to stop  wearing.  After 3 1/2  years of wearing, diapers have become a part of my daily routine.  

I told my wife about my desires to wear diapers years about ten years into our marriage.  It was a shock to her, but she accepted my desires to wears and has always supported me.  She is great!!!   Her attitude is your aren't hurting yourself or anyone else...so what's the big deal.   Even though she has no interest in wearing herself she has no problems if I wear them.  The only time she complains is when I don't take the wet/dirty diapers out to the trash soon enough and they start to smell.

I am happy with my life wearing diapers 24/7.  

That’s really great to hear that you were able to reconcile your religious beliefs and your desire to wear diapers 24/7, especially with the help of a supportive therapist and partner! Would love to get to a point like that some day

I started wearing part-time at the end of 2012 "when I needed to", and just found that there were more and more situations in which it would be useful. I was diapered most of the time by mid-2013 and all of the time by late 2013, but I didn't consider myself to be 24/7 at that point (even though I effectively was). For reference, in late 2013 I was 18/19 years old.

The final straw was a point in mid-2014 where I had a messing accident on my commute home and realised that the way it happened meant that I couldn't be sure I could avoid messing accidents at any other time, at which point I committed to diapers fully.

I started 27/7 just over 3 years ago at age 31. All my life I have always had a desire to be incontinent and wear diapers 24/7. The amount I wore grew over the years from a couple times a week, to every night, to anytime I wasn't at work. 

For years I avoided wearing at work because of the looming fear that people would find out and it would affect my then, full-time career as an EMT working on an Ambulance in Seattle.

Even still, the desire to wear 24/7 only grew the more I wore. Eventually the need to wear 24/7 out weighed the fear of people finding out.

I realised through my experiences of wearing diapers in public that people don't see the diapers unless they are looking for it; If they do see diapers, they never say anything. I also realized that I was stable in my career, and even if someone did find out, the people I work with would not be phased nor care if I wore diapers; they care about the work I do and not what I wear under my uniform.

So after years of wearing and tons of encouragement from my now amazing husband, who I encouraged to go 24/7 just before me, I decided to go 24/7 myself. I easily slipped into wearing 24/7 as I was a seasoned veteran at sogging my pamps. To assist with hiding diapers under my work uniforms, I went in to get fitted for new uniforms while wearing diapers to make sure they fit and stayed discreet. After that, I was set to wear diapers discreetly at work and have been wearing 24/7 ever since.

My only regret with going 24/7 was not starting sooner. I've totally converted my life to being diaper centric and I'm loving every minute of it!

• Like 3

I've been 24/7 for...about a week.  But I've been wearing all the time except at night for a year and a half, and before that my time in nappies gradually increased for the previous year or so.  The more I wore, the more I knew I was a lot happier this way.  I wasn't wearing much before this because my wife & I were raising kids, and my AB side went into the closet for 20 years.  That was my choice.

Anyway, I can't see me going back now, under any circumstances.

25 minutes ago, Stroller said:

I've been 24/7 for...about a week.  But I've been wearing all the time except at night for a year and a half, and before that my time in nappies gradually increased for the previous year or so.  The more I wore, the more I knew I was a lot happier this way.  I wasn't wearing much before this because my wife & I were raising kids, and my AB side went into the closet for 20 years.  That was my choice.

Anyway, I can't see me going back now, under any circumstances.

How much nicer it is knowing that there isn't a specific "take it off and put on grown up underwear" time!  It will be interesting to see how long it takes before you wake up in a wet nappy you can't remember wetting.  You have a massive head start on most 24/7 folk.

9 hours ago, oznl said:

How much nicer it is knowing that there isn't a specific "take it off and put on grown up underwear" time!  It will be interesting to see how long it takes before you wake up in a wet nappy you can't remember wetting.  You have a massive head start on most 24/7 folk.

Yes, I'll be interested to see how long it takes before I'm wetting at night & not remembering it happened.  Could be a long time, could be tonight!  I'm expecting it will happen some time, but my best guess is that it's months down the road.  I'm not really bothered one way or the other, so I won't be doing anything to try to hasten it.  For now, I'm just really enjoying nights in nappies, waking & wetting & going back to sleep.

I was born with a tiny over-active bladder. I reverted to bedwetting shortly after reaching puberty at 12. Several weeks before I turned 21 I lost all my daytime control. That was May 1985. I've needed diapers of some kind 24/7 since then.

13 hours ago, oznl said:

I have been wearing 24/7 for years and still have full control 
I don't wet when asleep 

It can take me 10-15 minutes of "meditation" to get my bladder to void when I'm in bed, especially if it has gone into what I call "lock-down" from being too full, too long at night.

I find that certain positions can help initiate the flow but it's by no means automatic for me.   Recently, if I haven't wet my diaper at all yet, I've started to roll over belly side down in a prone position for the first wetting.  Since the front of my L4's are good for only one full wetting, that's where I start and it makes it moist and warm for the remainder of time in wearing it. I roll back over on my back for any subsequent wettings.

Still though, I have to work at it a bit to get it to flow.

42 minutes ago, DL-Boy said:

It can take me 10-15 minutes of "meditation" to get my bladder to void when I'm in bed, especially if it has gone into what I call "lock-down" from being too full, too long at night.

I find that certain positions can help initiate the flow but it's by no means automatic for me.   Recently, if I haven't wet my diaper at all yet, I've started to roll over belly side down in a prone position for the first wetting.  Since the front of my L4's are good for only one full wetting, that's where I start and it makes it moist and warm for the remainder of time in wearing it. I roll back over on my back for any subsequent wettings.

Still though, I have to work at it a bit to get it to flow.

I guess 40 years as a practicing DL has left me with an almost supernatural ability to pee in any position without too much effort!

One odd thing though.  Since going 24/7, for overwhelming practicality reasons I'm in disposables for at least 5 of the week's 7 nights.  No matter how good the disposable, wetting whilst on my side is an invitation for a nappy leak and I am a side-sleeper.

When I first went 24/7, I got into the habit of stirring during the night and rolling onto my back before emptying whatever was in my bladder into my diaper.

After a while, I started to find myself waking up to find I'd been sleeping on my back.  It's often now the case that I will wake up in a wet nappy that I can't recall wetting but also laying on my back.  This happens even when I'm in cloth nappies (it doesn't matter with cloth, I can wet in any position and they won't leak).

It seems my body has adapted somehow.

1 hour ago, Dubious said:

I have been wearing 24/7 for years and still have full control 
I don't wet when asleep 

I suspect that would also be the case for me IF I had continued to exercise any kind of bladder control but simply chose to void in a diaper instead of a toilet.  In my case however, I very deliberately stopped holding any pee at all.  During the day, I can choose when to release pee but once it starts, I can't stop it anymore.  At night, I'm not sure what is going on.  Many nights I simply cannot remember.

• Like 1

I have no problem peeing and do so everywhere in seconds 
Took some time sitting in car driving, but that is no longer a problem anymore

I can hold and fill my bladder when wearing and never get that urgency to pee, but when I'm not wearing, I feel like I have to pee all the time, like today, I tried to not wear, but in 2 hours I was at toilet 3 times, so I gave up and put one on

I’ve been wearing 24/7 consistently since August 2015 (I was 29). It happened shortly after I met My Daddy (significant other). He said he wouldn’t make me wear 24/7 if I didn’t want to, but I told him I wanted to wear full time and he helped me stick with it. 

I still have times that my interest wanes and I want to toss everything, but they are shorter and less frequent as time goes on. I haven’t gone more than 3 months without a diaper since I first went to college despite trying to quit at least 6 times in the first six years, so by 2010 I gave up trying to suppress my diaper desires and started learning to accept them. I think it’s much healthier this way!  

Also, I agree that having outside  support from friends, significant others, or even people online was crucial to make this happen, at least for me!

I first started wearing 24/7 when I was 23 years old, that lasted 6 months and I stopped wearing 24/7 when I noticed diminished bladder control, why I stopped I don’t really know as I wanted to need to wear diapers in the first place. 

My next stint of 24/7 diapers was in 1987 after a back injury, I used it as an excuse to wear diapers as it was easy for others to believe I had now needed to wear diapers due to nerve damage. I stayed in diapers over a year and lost most of the control of my bladder, so I went back to diapers only part time while I regained some but not all control of my bladder. 

This cycle repeated its self every couple of years until I was 45 and I was back into diapers 24/7 when I was caught wearing a messy diaper by my wife. She did not blow up, all she said was are you going to do this all the time now. 

I was at a loss for words, and muttered only if you want me to. To my surprise she said your choice, diapers or underwear but not both. 

All I could do is say, you make the choice and I will live with it. 

She gathered all my underwear put them in a pile, than stacked my diapers next to them and said remember if you choose the diapers you don’t use the toilet again, I just said your choice, she picked up the pile of underwear and tossed them in the trash. 

By the time I turned 50 she had went out and purchased all new underwear for me to wear, so I gave up the diapers once again. 

Now just last week I come home to find my underwear sitting on top of a stack of diapers, tried getting me to choose once again between underwear and full time diapers. Just told her you chose, but this time if you chose diapers I’m going full time 24/7 and will only be using my diaper. 

Well that was a week ago. I back in diapers 24/7 and I staying here, no more switching back. 

I just don't freakin' understand spouses that set up ultimatums regarding their mate's choice of underwear!  I guess I'm lucky.  My wife is OAB and SI (stress incontinent) and wears pull ups and she has no problem with my wearing diapers.  Her only thing that she said many years ago (1995) was that she would never change my diapers.  That's unfortunate and I sometimes wonder if that would remain the same if I was incapacitated and needed a caregiver at some time.  God forbid that never happens though.

9 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

I just don't freakin' understand spouses that set up ultimatums regarding their mate's choice of underwear!  I guess I'm lucky.  My wife is OAB and SI (stress incontinent) and wears pull ups and she has no problem with my wearing diapers.  Her only thing that she said many years ago (1995) was that she would never change my diapers.  That's unfortunate and I sometimes wonder if that would remain the same if I was incapacitated and needed a caregiver at some time.  God forbid that never happens though.

I guess I can see what a wife might say about a husband wearing diapers depending on the situation.  After being married, if a guy springs it on his wife, I can understand her being upset!  It hit her out of the blue, she had no prior idea her husband was this way and it was not what she figured she signed on for.

If a guy has told his future wife before marriage and she is tolerable of it but maybe doesn't really like the idea, that is one thing.  She is agreeing it's not a deal changer.  If going forward after marriage she changes her mind or figures once the marriage goes though she can change things and make him stop, then it's on her!  That's wrong and she has no right to do so if she well knew the situation going into the marriage.

If a guy has told his future wife before marriage and she doesn't really like the idea but is OK with it within boundaries they have discussed and they both make some rules regarding diaper weaning, the the guy also has to abide by those rules unless both come to an agreement to modify them.  I've read here on these forums people who have indeed set those rules but later the guy feels it's not enough and wants to go from 2 or 3 days a week to full time, or at the very least, drastically increase his diaper wearing.  That can happen to a lot of us.  We start at one level and as time goes by we want more and more.  In that situation a wife can get very upset.  The hunky guy she married has turned into an all the time diaper wearing baby.  That has shattered her image of him.  Sometimes she is OK with him in diapers but other times she wants her husband to be the hunky good looking Adonis stud in bikini briefs and bulging muscles she fell in love with.  It can upset a woman when she looks at her husband and he's always wearing a diaper!  There has to be give and take on each side and boundaries.  You can always discuss modifying those boundaries as you go through life, but both parties have to agree on the situation.

At the same time, a wife is wrong to give her husband an ultimatum of choosing either "diapers or underpants".  That is not a compromise.  If they had agreed on the terms of him wearing diapers at times and no diapers at other times, that is a contract.  The wife can't all of a sudden give an ultimatum, "You have to choose between diapers and underpants!  You can't have both".  In that situation the agreement is being broken by the wife and the husband has every right to say, "No way!  That was not our original agreement and I have a right to choose to wear both if I want to.  No either or".  That said, it goes back to a mutual agreement of when person can wear diapers and when he can not, something fair to both sides.  Just like you feel your wife has to respect your feelings, you also have to respect hers as well.  It can't be one sided only.  The decision to make is to stay in the marriage under those conditions or end it.  Might be better to talk divorce if the wife is so controlling it drastically changes your life in a way you don't want it to.

On 3/14/2020 at 7:17 AM, rusty pins said:

I guess I can see what a wife might say about a husband wearing diapers depending on the situation.  After being married, if a guy springs it on his wife, I can understand her being upset!  It hit her out of the blue, she had no prior idea her husband was this way and it was not what she figured she signed on for.

If a guy has told his future wife before marriage and she is tolerable of it but maybe doesn't really like the idea, that is one thing.  She is agreeing it's not a deal changer.  If going forward after marriage she changes her mind or figures once the marriage goes though she can change things and make him stop, then it's on her!  That's wrong and she has no right to do so if she well knew the situation going into the marriage.

If a guy has told his future wife before marriage and she doesn't really like the idea but is OK with it within boundaries they have discussed and they both make some rules regarding diaper weaning, the the guy also has to abide by those rules unless both come to an agreement to modify them.  I've read here on these forums people who have indeed set those rules but later the guy feels it's not enough and wants to go from 2 or 3 days a week to full time, or at the very least, drastically increase his diaper wearing.  That can happen to a lot of us.  We start at one level and as time goes by we want more and more.  In that situation a wife can get very upset.  The hunky guy she married has turned into an all the time diaper wearing baby.  That has shattered her image of him.  Sometimes she is OK with him in diapers but other times she wants her husband to be the hunky good looking Adonis stud in bikini briefs and bulging muscles she fell in love with.  It can upset a woman when she looks at her husband and he's always wearing a diaper!  There has to be give and take on each side and boundaries.  You can always discuss modifying those boundaries as you go through life, but both parties have to agree on the situation.

At the same time, a wife is wrong to give her husband an ultimatum of choosing either "diapers or underpants".  That is not a compromise.  If they had agreed on the terms of him wearing diapers at times and no diapers at other times, that is a contract.  The wife can't all of a sudden give an ultimatum, "You have to choose between diapers and underpants!  You can't have both".  In that situation the agreement is being broken by the wife and the husband has every right to say, "No way!  That was not our original agreement and I have a right to choose to wear both if I want to.  No either or".  That said, it goes back to a mutual agreement of when person can wear diapers and when he can not, something fair to both sides.  Just like you feel your wife has to respect your feelings, you also have to respect hers as well.  It can't be one sided only.  The decision to make is to stay in the marriage under those conditions or end it.  Might be better to talk divorce if the wife is so controlling it drastically changes your life in a way you don't want it to.

Every situation and relationship is different.  I think that feelings can and often do change over time.  If this happens I feel it is really not anyone's fault.  I do believe that you only live once and being with a significant other who can not accept your diaper desires should not influence your need to wear diapers.  Be honest with yourself and partner and be happy, even if that means you have to move on.

i started wearing nappies and plastic pants full time at about 62/63 years old, I’m now 70! I harboured such guilt about my need for them it was dreadful. I did wear them to bed, explaining to my wife that I needed them for my bedwetting. I also tried explaining my desire for them early in our marriage, but she would have no truck with it ... “I married a man ...” etc. People are so much more aware/understanding of these ‘strange proclivities’ now than they were in the 1950s back when my desires started. All those wasted years ....