LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Storing Diapers

sjaeger

2 hours ago, sda said:

mostly keep them in the bag, but store them in my bedroom closet shelves...easy to reach, and don't fall all over the place..

Same except instead of on a shelf they are in their packages stacked on the floor of my big double door closet and not easy to get to.  I have to crawl over my waterbed to get to one side of the closet, then the diapers are stored in the other end behind the other closet doors that can't be opened due to furniture being in front of them.  Safe from prying eyes.

When I lived at home and first started wearing I would keep my diapers in a storage bin in my closet. They were eventually discovered there and I stopped wearing for a year and a half after that. Once I started renting a room in my parents vacation house I started wearing again and bought a locking file cabinet to store my diapers in. If I had excess diapers that would not fit in there I would store them in the detached garage attic in plane unmarked boxes. I bought a house about two and a half years ago and now keep my diapers in my master bedroom closet  and sometimes keep overstock in my office closet. How many diapers you keep on hand and how securely you need to store them is going to be unique to your housing situation. We can give you ideas, but ultimately it’s going to be up to you to figure out what works best. 

I get them by the case.  Usually I keep the whole case in the basement where no one ever goes and bring up a bunch and put them in a large zippered gym bag that I keep in my closet.  More recently I've been taking up 3-4 at  a time and putting them in my undie drawer.  Not sure why I changed the procedure except that variety is the spice of life.

I have a folding tv table next to my bed (two actually, one is used as a night stand and the other as a table).  I've got the remainder of 3-4 Covidien overnights in the bag on that table along with two Bambino boosters and 2-3 Abri-boost boosters.  In my closet I have half a bag (about 18-20) Assurance stretch briefs in the bag, about 2/3 of a 52 count bag of Depends for Men pads, a partial bag of Assurance women's pull-ups LG (wife wears XL), about 8-9 Abri-Form Premium XL4, in the bag, a newly opened bag of Abri-Form Premium L4 with one removed, and three more unopened bags of Abena L4 on top of the bookcase in the bedroom.

I also have a new bag of McKesson Ultra Large and most of a 20 count bag of unknown mystery diapers (possibly Tena Ultra XL), both of which I bought at Salvation Army.

I leave them in the box they were shipped in and on the farthest side of my bed in hopes of "hiding" them. I like to order packs so they last a long time, even though no one hardly steps foot in my room, I still sometimes get nervous of the "what if"

IMG_3271.thumb.jpg.410ec497d21d78b5118a87653347ca57.jpg

Just taken a delivery, I love when a new stock arrives, just reinforces how much I love and need my nappies.

I store them unpacked on shelves in my dressing room. Love seeing them stacked up, just waiting to be worn and used.  

A bag at a time ends up in the chest at the foot of my bed. I leave them in the bag and have multiple bags in there, each with a different type of diaper. The extras are kept in the bag in the box they came in down in the basement.

I usually open one bag at a time a stack them on top of each other and rarely even hang them on a clothes hanger in my closet which allows them to decompress more and get fluffier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have them open and fluffing in every room ,however my main stockpile is in my bathroom ,because of my health I can only be givenbed baths , that means my wheelchair accessible roll in shower is a giant closet to me ,one stuffed with diapers.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I may look into storing my diapers with silica packets to make sure moisture doesn’t affect them especially in the summer when the A/C runs humid

I may look into storing my diapers with silica packets to make sure moisture doesn’t affect them especially in the summer when the A/C runs humid

Silica packets , make friends with your local pharmacist they throw out bajillions of them a week , you can also continue reusing them over and over by throwing them in the oven for like 20 minutes at 250 degrees.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1