LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone like getting stoned while being diapered?

Kootis

used to smoke and watch the wife get laid while I wearing diapers and had beer chasers... I had always thought of a oregon visit - maybe some up and see Graveyard cars site
Pictures or it didn't happen ,Graveyard cars is Mopar Mecca for me!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Yup! Frequently and constantly. My country has legalized, and although I've only been a licensed patient since 2014. I have consumed it for many years. But I grow my own since it is now legal for any adult to grow 4 per residence.

5 hours ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

How does that work with drug testing at work?

Thankfully it is still considered a violation of the charter of human rights to random drug test for employment here, unless in a safety sensitive position that requires it. Would you enjoy being told that even though you are not on company time that you're not allowed to drink a single pint, or perhaps take a prescribed opioid as intended. Until you are no longer employed by this company you are their slave? No thanks that is not for me! 

• 3 weeks later...

ForeverDL,

The doctor I get my morphine prescribed by had me sign a pain contract stating that I will not use any street drugs and I’m urine tested every now and then. Illinois just legalized recreational pot after allowing it for medical use previously and though I live in Wisconsin the Illinois border is only about 15 miles away. I go for med checks every 3 months so I figure if I have to I can toke, or eat for 2 months and then study (get clean) for the last month before going in for my next med check. A little over 15 years ago while I was still working and before beginning opioids I used to fire up my glass toker every night when I got home. It didn’t kill the pain it did help me forget I had it. The 2 level cervical fusion that I had in 91 was the result of a truck accident on the haul road a couple hundred miles north of Fairbanks, AK so I know what the folks are talking about with the Feds, CDLs and drug testing. Got caught coming back into the US from Canada at Portal, ND by a Customs agent that found a bag of pot up under the dash of a truck that I had just started driving a few days before. Wouldn’t have been a major problem if I hadn’t been by the house the weekend before and got ripped with some friends before running that load to Canada. After our safety manager heard about the border situation he required me to come past the terminal and piss in a jar and I ended being off for nearly 4 months before the president of the company that I worked for told the safety man to have me take another urine test and put me back to work. Now days with the CDL that wouldn’t cut it anymore but it’s no longer my problem as Thanksgiving day 1990 was my last day of driving after my injury. As to being diapered and being ripped I can’t say...yet. My next 3 month refills (I get (3) prescriptions for 1 month each) come the end of December so I hope to go to Illinois for some to burn and some to eat and I’ll let you know. In my opinion a better question is what would it be like to be diapered while on mushrooms.

Zdog

You are lucky, But a few yrs ago Calif was not so bad on opids , we have to see our Pain management Dr, every other month, and if we are local we have to pick up our script from the office on the month following appt. I am lucky enough that since we moved so now we are 45 mins away from dr, they are allowed to give me the script to hold on to for next month. But I think its too risky I only have 2 months thats cutting it close for the next dr visit. I don't even know what our standing is on med or personal use anymore, the county I live in has been busting and shutting down the legal pot shops. and I think its coming close to being illegal soon here. But its still not legal on the fed side. so you can still be busted for using on the fed level. If i were to loose my really good Dr, I may resort to using it. My drug testing when I was working was same as you, I drove a large enough service truck that they did the DOT testing, it even made my regular meds show up one time as cocane! some great testing they have?

I do agree it would make me take less to the morphine, soma, gabapentin etc, they sould be more concerned about that crap and less about pot. But thats the Gov for you. They have most of the Drs here running scared They are afraid to prescribe an aspirin .  

I have been on medial retirement since 2016, still adjusting.

On 11/3/2019 at 8:17 PM, Zdog said:

ForeverDL,

The doctor I get my morphine prescribed by had me sign a pain contract stating that I will not use any street drugs and I’m urine tested every now and then. Illinois just legalized recreational pot after allowing it for medical use previously and though I live in Wisconsin the Illinois border is only about 15 miles away. I go for med checks every 3 months so I figure if I have to I can toke, or eat for 2 months and then study (get clean) for the last month before going in for my next med check. A little over 15 years ago while I was still working and before beginning opioids I used to fire up my glass toker every night when I got home. It didn’t kill the pain it did help me forget I had it. The 2 level cervical fusion that I had in 91 was the result of a truck accident on the haul road a couple hundred miles north of Fairbanks, AK so I know what the folks are talking about with the Feds, CDLs and drug testing. Got caught coming back into the US from Canada at Portal, ND by a Customs agent that found a bag of pot up under the dash of a truck that I had just started driving a few days before. Wouldn’t have been a major problem if I hadn’t been by the house the weekend before and got ripped with some friends before running that load to Canada. After our safety manager heard about the border situation he required me to come past the terminal and piss in a jar and I ended being off for nearly 4 months before the president of the company that I worked for told the safety man to have me take another urine test and put me back to work. Now days with the CDL that wouldn’t cut it anymore but it’s no longer my problem as Thanksgiving day 1990 was my last day of driving after my injury. As to being diapered and being ripped I can’t say...yet. My next 3 month refills (I get (3) prescriptions for 1 month each) come the end of December so I hope to go to Illinois for some to burn and some to eat and I’ll let you know. In my opinion a better question is what would it be like to be diapered while on mushrooms.

I wear diapers 24/7 but been smoking a bowl ervery night since May of this year that is when it became legally available in my state for certain medical conditions. It has helped me with my MS it also makes using diapers that more enjoyable exspesaily when it's wet and squishy. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• 4 years later...

I'm originally from Washington, where ABU can get you pamps quickly, and the weed is good and cheap!
I moved recently, and I miss my old apartment, I was able to be pamped all I want, and I had a balcony to smoke it on, all to myself.

I miss the days when I could come home from work, throw a pamp on, and go outside and smoke a bowl. Good times

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Young1 said:

I love it 

Hi young1! How are you doing? I really miss you. Big hugs!🤗♥️ I miss my big brother.🥺 I hope you're doing well!😊

• Like 2

Never tried it.  I think I had a whiff at a Brad Paisley concert.  Glad it was at the end and it was just about  over.

WE have federal contracts and are under federal law.  Federal law doesn't allow it.

I play with trains for a living so I can't get high. I will drink on my weekends. Beer leads to lots of wet diapers. 

wish I could find a good friend for beers n diapers 

20 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I play with trains for a living so I can't get high. I will drink on my weekends. Beer leads to lots of wet diapers. 

• Like 2

No one in our family has tried getting stoned for many generations.... Ever since great-great-great-great grandmother Mildred, from Salem, MA. was accused of being a witch.  She got stoned...  It left a bad impression on her.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

I would Love to be stoned, but I am on narcotics , and I signed a paper with my Dr that if the random pee test shows I have smoked etc pot. He will drop me like a rock. I can't afford to pay Ca prices for pot,,,, so I am stuck with my Dr. I smoked 40 yrs ago and I Loved it.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I do! It's been roughly 3 or 4 years since I've been padded, but my tie-dye diapers came so after work you know what's up :3 

I ordered some weed leaf diapers today too!

• Like 1