LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone like getting stoned while being diapered?

Kootis

First off I live in Oregon and cannabis is completely legal here!

My wife and I are growing medical marijuana garden this year! Can't wait till harvest!

I was wondering if any other abdls enjoy using cannabis with abdl play? My wife and I find getting stoned while diapered makes us feel even more little and child like! Even makes the stuffies feel extra soft! That's one reason I think I liked cannabis so much because it brought me back to what it felt like to be a kid. And OMG diaper sex feels way better stoned!

Anyway any stoner babies here?

• Like 1

I’d so like to be! Unfortunately even if New Jersey gets its grass in gear, the federal motor carriers aren’t  going to. I drive a concrete mixer, so till retirement, I’m smokeless. ? 

But back before I drove, I luved it!

I would Love to, but now that I'm older, and parts of CA its legal. I have chronic pain, and my Pain Dr will not allow it, I had to take DOT testing when I worked, and now I am medically retired, I thought I would get away from the random testing,,,,,, No way my dr had me do a pee test on my last visit. If He finds Pot he will drop anyone for that or any drugs that he has not prescribed , or we can't show a prescription for. But since pot is still not legal on the federal level,, he won't prescribe it.  We are only allowed to take the heavy pain meds from a pain management Dr. 

11 hours ago, foreverdl said:

I would Love to, but now that I'm older, and parts of CA its legal. I have chronic pain, and my Pain Dr will not allow it, I had to take DOT testing when I worked, and now I am medically retired, I thought I would get away from the random testing,,,,,, No way my dr had me do a pee test on my last visit. If He finds Pot he will drop anyone for that or any drugs that he has not prescribed , or we can't show a prescription for. But since pot is still not legal on the federal level,, he won't prescribe it.  We are only allowed to take the heavy pain meds from a pain management Dr. 

I think you might want to get another doctor. The jerks probably getting bonuses for pushing the pharm crap at the expense of your health! You actually can fake the pee test. Have you have tried getting synthetic pee or have someone else pee in a travel size baby oil bottle? Wear wightie tighties or a diaper and keep close to your balls. Your body will maintain the right temp. I think drug test especially for cannabis is very invasive and against the constitution. Anyway if you have any more questions feel free to pm me!

19 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

I’d so like to be! Unfortunately even if New Jersey gets its grass in gear, the federal motor carriers aren’t  going to. I drive a concrete mixer, so till retirement, I’m smokeless. ? 

But back before I drove, I luved it!

That sucks man I actually moved from Pennslyvania a year ago. Its like living in the dark ages as far as cannabis goes over there! I feel ya!

4 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

I a virgin I just started !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Enjoy man I have epic memories when first started using cannabis! Don't let any other asses make you feel like a pussy for smoking less.

When you been smoking awhile you wish you could go back to low tolerance. Its not fun using more bud and paying more money. Thats why im growing my own cause the dispensary too expensive for how much my wife and I use a month. Are you in Oregon?

Enjoy man I have epic memories when first started using cannabis! Don't let any other asses make you feel like a pussy for smoking less.
When you been smoking awhile you wish you could go back to low tolerance. Its not fun using more bud and paying more money. Thats why im growing my own cause the dispensary too expensive for how much my wife and I use a month. Are you in Oregon?
Other coast PA .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I've tried it twice. Nothing happened. I didn't even get a buzz on. If you've ever smoked a tobacco pipe, you know what tongue burn is. That's exactly what the experience was like. It wasn't at all pleasant. It was hot, dry, and very unpleasant.

I’m in BC Canada, yeah... its given.   This recreational thing that is happening up here is joke, total gov’t money grab, still edibles go legal as October and I’ve heard companies have been testing products already.  It will be an interesting fall.

11 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

I've tried it twice. Nothing happened. I didn't even get a buzz on. If you've ever smoked a tobacco pipe, you know what tongue burn is. That's exactly what the experience was like. It wasn't at all pleasant. It was hot, dry, and very unpleasant.

The first time you don't get high. It's weird i didn't either back in HS. Usally the 2nd or 3rd time that's when you get fucked!

10 hours ago, munkey said:

I’m in BC Canada, yeah... its given.   This recreational thing that is happening up here is joke, total gov’t money grab, still edibles go legal as October and I’ve heard companies have been testing products already.  It will be an interesting fall.

Yup I'm experiencing something similar here in Southern Oregon. After weed was legalized rec tons of asshole big commercial farmers came in. And they really suck at making bud, they cut way too early for profit. That's actually what drove me to grow my own especially for my Insomnia and anxiety. Grow yourself don't buy that crap in the dispensaries. The dispensaries are always getting caught selling fake and weak genetics. A big middle finger to pesticide early cut commercial weed! If you have insomnia and need strong amber trichrome weed they will make you suffer at the dispensary. 

11 hours ago, Comfortably diapered said:

Yes every day! Toke up my bud brothers

?

12 hours ago, Kootis said:

Yup I'm experiencing something similar here in Southern Oregon. After weed was legalized rec tons of asshole big commercial farmers came in. And they really suck at making bud, they cut way too early for profit.

Not so much a problem here, the problem is the gov’t has regulations on THC content also there are still only 2 stores in BC almost a year later.  Now the medical stuff... thats another story ;)

Ahhh yes those bastards! They started lowering even the medical brownies to like 200mg in Oregon. i used be able to get up 1000 mg pot brownies when lived in Cali. Now I just make my own edibles with the decarb machine. And make it strong as I like!?

You ever grown before?

As a daily pot smoker and daily diaper wearer is hard not to be stoned and wet. At the end of the day it's nice to smoke big bowl of Indica and relax in a diaper watch some Netflix and not worry about getting up and going to the washroom.

• Like 2

I have always wanted to try it! I've been curious of the effects and if it would help me get into a better head space. I can't smoke like I'd like cause of federal job and UAs, but when I do get the chance to get stoned, I can feel this natural childlike curiosity which is difficult to tab into otherwise... I wish I had a partner as well, that would make for an even better time! not to mention, I think with a partner it could help a lot in finding that headspace... I'm originally from oregon as well!

6 hours ago, Tessa Virtuous said:

As a daily pot smoker and daily diaper wearer is hard not to be stoned and wet. At the end of the day it's nice to smoke big bowl of Indica and relax in a diaper watch some Netflix and not worry about getting up and going to the washroom.

Fuck yes! I love super stoney couch lock Indicas in diapeys! I'm actually trying to get most of my plants I'm growing 50% amber! I want that super stoney couch lock!

On 9/5/2019 at 6:28 AM, suzuki2011 said:

I just got my medical card I so want to do this

Yay!!!!

47 minutes ago, alwayslittle said:

I have always wanted to try it! I've been curious of the effects and if it would help me get into a better head space. I can't smoke like I'd like cause of federal job and UAs, but when I do get the chance to get stoned, I can feel this natural childlike curiosity which is difficult to tab into otherwise... I wish I had a partner as well, that would make for an even better time! not to mention, I think with a partner it could help a lot in finding that headspace... I'm originally from oregon as well!

Yeah I hate the feds! That really sucks!

• 3 weeks later...