LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you wet the bed?

stevewet

Depends where you draw the line between 'bedwetter' and 'untrainee'.

I took until about 8 to toilet train but I was completely dry at night once I managed it. However, I had to go back into diapers at about 11 and stayed in them for a couple of years. When I got out of them again, my night-time control was never quite the same. Since I was 14 I'd say I've probably woken up wet maybe a dozen times a year average.

I went back into diapers part-time voluntarily in 2012 and full-time at the beginning of 2013. My bedwetting definitely worsened through 2013; it was about once a week by mid-2013.

It is now constant; I almost never wake up dry, and if I do it's entirely by chance.

No, but I do wet at night. I am dressed in such a way as I must stand up to wet. This was part of the way one was trained at a late age, 4 or older, to not wet the bed if she was not physically able to stop and was "just too lazy", spiteful or living  under contitions where a bathroom was not readily available but her mommy did not want her to get in the habit of wetting the bed"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2020 at 7:49 PM, Wet Tony said:

I stopped wetting the bed around age 4 or 5, and remained dry at night until a year ago. I like not having to get up in the night to pee; it just happens. I’m surprised how quickly and deeply I came to enjoy it!

When my bedwetting came back I soon realised just how much I had missed it and slipped back in to old habits so quickly. I couldn't imagine being dry at night now.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you a bedwetter? No

Where you a bedwetter No

Do you want to be a bedwetter No, not really.   I like deciding when I can wear diapers.   If I had to do it everyday it would make it more of a mundane task.    Also, I am certain I could not afford to be a bedwetter since I work in retail.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2019 at 6:02 AM, stevewet said:

Are you a bedwetter?

Were you a bedwetter ?

Do you want to be a bedwetter?

No. 
No. 
Kinda. I work graveyard shifts, so I sleep during the day. Even when I wasn’t, I wake up have some difficulty falling asleep. I would just want to be enough to wake up just enough to pee into a diaper and fall asleep again, if that makes any sense. 

• Like 2

Were you a bedwetter?     NO.  I was potty trained very early and don't have memories of being in a diaper growing up.

Are you a bedwetter?  Not really.  I am now able to bedwet mostly when I want to (after taking several steps before and during the night.  I have unfortunately, had some unplanned bedwetting this past year after going 24/7 for a few weeks at a time.

• 6 months later...

Are you a bedwetter?
No.

Were you a bedwetter?
Yes. I wet my bed a lot until I was 5, a few times a month until I was 7 and occasionally until I was 9. My mom never had me wear diapers or even training pants for it so on those nights I just woke up in the darkness of early morning with my pyjamas and sheets and half my body soaked in my pee. It was such a helpless feeling, alone in my giant wet spot, my bed smelling like a baby’s room, having done this shameful, childish, uncomfortable thing without any memory of it or any control over it.

Do you want to be a bedwetter?
I don’t ever want to pee my bed by accident like I did in those years. Those mornings, trying to somehow get comfortable while all wet and waiting to be found out, were some of the loneliest and most embarrassing of my childhood.

But the odd thing is that about four years after my wetting accidents stopped, losing control and wetting my pants and bed like a baby became a turn on to me. I probably peed my (secretly protected) bed, awake, twenty times just for the feeling of it. I would dress up in pyjamas sometimes and wet my sleeping bag while imagining being little and asleep. (And then have to secretly wash everything.) I also liked (and still do) to sleep in diapers sometimes and make myself all warm and wet in my bed by peeing like a baby or little child. The last time I did that was three nights ago.

• 4 months later...
On 11/14/2020 at 12:50 PM, bullan70 said:

Are you a bedwetter?

Happily yes 

Were you a bedwetter ?

No i started around 8 years ago

Do you want to be a bedwetter

Yes and i trained to become a bedwetter.

I have been wearing 24/7 for maybe 8-10 yrs can't remember for sure what yr I went to wearing pull ups to work, because I had a wet spot in my. crotch while sitting in a meeting, well now yrs later I thought I would have lost more control, I would really like to know if you have anything to share that would help me loose my Control so it will just flow. I do have the extreme from can't pee at all, to the dribbles. I have woke up during the night with my diaper wet without trying, but I am at this time only wanting to have urine. I do daily enemas so not working on that part. You can MM me if it's stuff to personal to post.

• 2 months later...
On 8/21/2019 at 6:11 PM, Glennie said:

technically no.. but only because i am diapered 24/7.. Bedwetter no.. my diapers on the other hand.. don't stand a chance..lol

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

Yup. You said it. Wet bed = laundry. Wetting is OK, laundry is not.

Never been a bedwetter and never wanted to be, but I definitely think bedwetting is hot. I'm a switch so I get turned on by all aspects of diapers, but actual loss of control seems so hot when I get to take care of that person. Cuddle them as they wake up to a mush butt. Change them as they groggily fight back for more sleep. Feeling their padding get warm as I hold them tightly. ?

• Like 2

I have both extreme I have a shy bladder, and I can't pee sometimes and that is sometimes painful So I would rather have constant leakage . I don't want to have the tube up my penis I do enjoy having a diaper on wet or dry. I have my bed set up with only plastic I don't want to sleep on a sheet. I am into plastic and pee play . So if my bed is flooded I will be in a very happy time waking up.

I would Love it if I could let it flow, without notice. I have had some of the less painful test done, so not a prostate issue,, yet. I have worn 24/7 for I think 10 yrs? but I do pee at night some. But I want to have a small steady dribble or leaks without the times of it plugging up. I have tried some hypnosis but most of them don't do anything . Are there any out there that help? or a muscle relaxer exercise that will weaken the bladder muscle ? This may not be in the proper thread. I have asked this in other threads but still looking for some success ideas.

• Like 1

I was soooo jealous of my brothers, at age 10. The shared a very smelly and wet unprotected bed, it was very peed on and just mattress and box spring on the floor. Our dad would air it out every so often. But my twin was in the same room. As I have said before here, I didn't know why, but the smell made me get a rise. I would sneak and get naked and roll around in the wet blankets and wet soaked bed. I would be sooo excited and sometimes cum. But I didn't know why, but I loved it. I did ask my dad once why did I get hard and he never answered me. I guess he didn't know what to say? His son was a weirdo ????

I Would Love to be labeled a bed wetter. I have worn diapers 24/7, for a number yrs and wet sometimes without knowing it. But am waiting impatiently to have dribbles 24/7. I have done a lot of recorded hypnosis and they will help some, but not enough . I do wet at night some without trying. I wake up wetting and I wake up and pee, then back to sleep. So maybe in the future ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, foreverdl said:

I was soooo jealous of my brothers, at age 10. The shared a very smelly and wet unprotected bed, it was very peed on and just mattress and box spring on the floor. Our dad would air it out every so often. But my twin was in the same room. As I have said before here, I didn't know why, but the smell made me get a rise. I would sneak and get naked and roll around in the wet blankets and wet soaked bed. I would be sooo excited and sometimes cum. But I didn't know why, but I loved it. I did ask my dad once why did I get hard and he never answered me. I guess he didn't know what to say? His son was a weirdo ????

Yeah, looking back I can only imagine how awkward that would be for your dad!???? LOL!???? Did your dad ever discover your diaper fetish too?? Also, does it feel good to wet your diaper uncontrollably???☺️??❤️??

• Like 1
22 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah, looking back I can only imagine how awkward that would be for your dad!???? LOL!???? Did your dad ever discover your diaper fetish too?? Also, does it feel good to wet your diaper uncontrollably???☺️??❤️??

My Dad never found out as far as I know, back then many things were not talked about . But I think he knew I was different but he never knew what to say. 

I pee uncontrollably when I start to pee once I start peeing, I can't stop till it's done. And I love it?????. I would Love it to be able to do dribbles at a faster pace. I Love the uncontrolled fast hard pee I will get a rise doing it. But I worry about a leak with the flood gates. It's really exciting to pee ?? and not be able to stop. I have no problems being fully dependent on my diapers, I have some issues with full bladder and can't pee so if I can just flow more steady it will be sooo much better. At my age people will not question it. And I really need to keep working on Not caring what people think.

Back to my Dad, I as a teenage kid thought I hid stuff really well. But when I had the chance to steal a diaper from my sister's baby or my step brothers baby. I ran off to my room and used  that nice plastic back diaper filled it up and excited and cum in it. I then had to get it back to a trash can. I don't know if he or someone saw it and never said anything .?

• Like 1
On 1/25/2022 at 12:42 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

As far as I know my dad never found out, but even as adults we were never really close he was the kind of dad that as long as he kept us in food, clothing, etc that was his part. I am sure he loved us, but never really knew how to tell us, I don't ever remember him saying it. Different times different times.

I do Love wetting uncontrollably and I hope I can get there full time...........??

• Like 1