LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Leaving Diapers or Pants around in your Hotel-Room

Mysterion

End of this month I will stay at a hotel for some days. Of course I will bring some stock of pants and protections pants with me – maybe even real diapers. 
I just wonder how others of you, especially those really incontinent, handle it. Do you hide all your stuff as good as possible or do you don’t really care about it and don’t mind if the service staff sees your pants and things? 

I’m kind of excited to leave some things around, maybe even a fresh washed black PU-pant to let it dry in the bathroom. Why this excites me is difficult to explain, especially, as it’s rather unlikely, that I will see any of the service staff. It’s some kind of an anonymous “Coming-Out”.

Is the service staff going to put on a different bedsheet, when they expect someone to be incontinent? I wouldn’t mind, if they did.

The only thing that worries me a bit, that after my stay I’ll get an invoice about the mattress because they expect that I peed on the mattress – what sure won’t be the case. My worries may sound a bit strange, but years ago, exactly this happened to one of our relatives when he stayed in a pension near to us. And they called to charge him ?

I’m just curious about your experiences or your way to deal with the matter.

I'm not sure how you handle this - but for me I can say, that I don't let my undies or other things lay around the room. The stuff have a tuff schedule to set up you room and every thing the lay around disturb this. So it's at last for me it's a matter of respect not to mess up every thing. More over I don't like it if say start to sort my personal belongings... 

How ever, meanwhile I ask when I book the hotel for mattress protection as well as for a bigger waste bins in the bath room. This is normally not problem, because at last in the better hotels mattress protection is standard. If they can't offer it I check for an other hotel. Only if nothing else is available I bring in my own stuff.  For this case I have a 1x2m rubber made mattress protector that I can put under under the bed sheets.  

In my opinion only I feel that would be forcing your lifestyle on someone else. I keep my diapers away in my suitcase and put used diapers in diaper disposal bags before they go in the bathroom trash bin. I'm incontinent so diapers have to be dealt with but I keep it discreet and tip well and respect the people that clean the room.

• Like 2

I usually conceal everything before I leave in the morning. And I pack grocery bags and double bag used diapers. However, its pretty easy to tell its still say a pink princess diaper in the trash. But its clean and respectful. One time they screwed up my reservation and packed all my fun stuff up and took it to the office. That was a bit embarrassing.

I worry that a stranger discovering “my secret” could make life difficult for me.  So, even though it’s only medical diapers and plastic pants for bed wetting, I never leave them out while away from the room.  I also dispose of any used diaper outside the room in a general use trash can or dumpster. 

That's on you my dude. I personally wouldn't leave my stuff just lying about. I feel that's a more voyeristic or whatever the word is. If that's your thing it's not really harming anyone. I keep respect for people who just don't want to see diapers and stuff. I will tell you that I'm sure hotel staff rummage through your drawers and things. People can't be trusted with personal belongings so I'm sure they would see it regardless.

My wife, Daddy and I treat my diapers the same as underwear in this regard. None of us would leave our underwear out all over the place so why in heck would we do it with diapers??

We do have my diaper bag which we will discretely place in a corner near the bed to make changes easier. The bag is always close though so anyone looking it would never know it isnt for a biological baby. My travel plush Baxter also does go right on the bed, hell my work colleagues often cuddle him when I travel for work. Any wet diapers are properly bagged so as not to cause an odour and prevent staff having to come in contact with them.

As far as an "anonymous coming out" as you put it, honestly, it just sounds like you want them to say something which any professional staff wont. I'm not saying take extreme measures to hide things but really consider your motivation. If it's to expose your kink to people who probably dont want to know  maybe not the best course of action. Just my two cents worth, YMMV.

Kaiya

I am incontinent and wet the bed every night so wear nappies and plastic pants and always take a Kylie or washable bed pad with me. Never had a problem while traveling. I bag my wet night time nappy and put it the bathroom waste bin. Rinse my plastic pants and hang them on the shower rail.

I have tendancy to always leave my diapers out and visible when staying at hotels.  It most certainly is not to force my diapered desires on to the housekeeping staff but more because I can.  As someone who is diapered permanently but has to keep it a secret when at home because of my children it is just simply nice to have a little padded freedom.  It feels so awesome to just be able to walk around with your pants off and not have to worry about the consequences of not being discreet enough with my diapers. 

Diapers can be "like one's underwear" which is true with the exception that you do not throw away multiple pair of underwear in a given day.  The housekeeping staff already knows that I wear diapers because they empty the trash everyday.  Does it truthfully really matter if I have spare, clean diapers out on the bathroom counter or sink?

Now I do believe in being respectful.  Before I leave for the day I will always try and tie up the trash bag (they are always to small) with my used diapers in it in attempts to prevent the housekeeping staff from having to touch my dirty diapers.  Of course I leave a tip in appreciation.  My diapers and supplies are always situated in a manner that allows the staff to clean around everything and not have to touch anything.

Sometimes I will rinse out my protective panties if my diaper leaked and hang them in the bathtub to air dry out.  I also often handwash my panties, bloomers, and such in the sink as well.

On the bed I always have a bed pad in the event my diaper leaks.  Generally I leave it in place but sometimes I will fold it up and reposition it when I go to sleep again.

As someone that travels 70 percent of the year and who will soon be a lifetime diamond member at the Hilton I can tell you I have really only had two instances where a housekeeper interacted with my diapers or supplies.  Once a housekeeper took one of my diapers and opened it up.  They then placed it on the top of the toilet seat.  The other time my bed was not made and a note was left informing me the housekeeper was uncomfortable making up the bed because of articles left on the bed.  In this case it was my bedpad.  Now I have definitely had a lot of looks and smiles particularly if I stay at the hotel for an extended period of time.  Generally housekeeping loves me because I am tipping them everyday.  

Everyone's mind views proper diaper etiquette differently.  I respect those that believe in being discreet with your diaper all the time.  I simply just need a break from hiding the secret sometimes.

Me and my step daughter just stayed at a hotel in new jersey for a weekend convention. I had my diapers and powder and wipes in bathroom on the sink my used diapers were in trash bin.

housekeeper was in our room when we came back and didn't say anything about them she just emptied the trash and cleaned the bathroom and room like nothing out of ordinary. when she was done just smiled and said have good night.

Thanks for your replies and thoughts on my posting. It will help me to make up my mind, whether to do it or not.

As a matter of fact I already stayed in this hotel last year already without leaving any stuff around. And at the end of my stay I even took all used pants with me to deposit them in an outside trash can.

But as some of you already said it: most home-keeping staff have seen a lot already and they probably will not bother too much. And they sure know that people use diapers and pants sometimes – not necessarily expecting that someone uses them for convenience and feeling?. And usually I just wear blue Tena men pants with a black PU-pant, which almost look normal, at least compared to printed diapers and PVC-pants?

Maybe I should take Marks advise and leave a nice tip at the beginning of my stay.
And if I leave any used pants in the bin I certainly will put them in an extra bag. 

I would think disposal of medical style briefs and pads are a normal part of housekeeping in today's world.  In my case I doubt housekeeping comes across pink diapers in adult sizes with princesses printed on them.  You would be surprised though how many people not knowledgeable with adult diapers actually think that a pink Rearz diaper is for a juvenile.  I once left a Rearz Princess diaper in my backpack on accident and went through airport security.  The TSA agent told another agent I had left my daughter's dirty diaper in my bag.  He even let me keep it as he sent me on my way.  I imagine that some housekeeping think the same way.

My feelings have evolved as far as my desires to be a little girl and letting the world know that. Years back I would leave out or hang in the closet Disney Princess ABDL clothing/dresses when at a hotel.  I do not really do this anymore.  As someone who desires to be humiliated I know that is why I would do such things but I have matured a bit in that thought process.  My diapers however will always be out regardless if they are white, pink, or purple.

When i stay in a hotel I will put my diapers in the provided dresser and generally keep a spare in the bath/washroom, with my supplies ready for a quick change if necessary, and all used ones are double-baged with odor proof bags and thrown in the trash.

I don't actively try to hide them but i also don't flaunt them like some prized trophy.

My diapers go in the garbage with the other trash. I never toss my trash around the room like some people do. That is so gross. Since hotel trash cans are usually small, we usually have other bags with us from buying things so we put the used diapers in there with other trash and we leave it by the trash can. My unused diapers stay with with my stuff. I don't throw them around the room and I have them tucked in the corner or against the wall with my other stuff.  

When I travel I bring Abena M4 from home. I wear 24/7 so 3 diapers pr. day. There are 14 diapers in a pack so 2 whole packs last a week. 

I don’t hide my diapers in the hotel room. It would not work and no one cares. This are in the bathroom and the used morning diaper goes in the bin. 

That simple!

If we are only going to be gone 1 night and stay at a hotel we just bring enough diapers for that night and there kepted in a suit case. But if were on vacation and we stay at a hotel for a long period of time she brings packs of diapers which are kepted out in plain view along with my diapering supplies. 

On topic.  You are a DL and not incontinent?  Do you have any actual need for diapers other than for your personal enjoyment?  For example, do you ever have any bedwetting accidents either rarely, nightly, when super tired or when you have been drinking?  Any real need for having to wear a diaper to bed for protection?

Lets assume that you may wet the bed either regularly or maybe just once in a while.  If you plan on wearing something to sleep in at a hotel and have any concern at all that you may get the bed wet while sleeping or just for your personal enjoyment, don't try and skimp on protection with, "stock of pants and protections pants".  You mentioned a concern, "that after my stay I’ll get an invoice about the mattress because they expect that I peed on the mattress – what sure won’t be the case. My worries may sound a bit strange, but years ago, exactly this happened to one of our relatives when he stayed in a pension near to us. And they called to charge him".  If you have a concern about that, then you want to do everything in your power to make sure you do not get the sheets or mattress wet.  Since you list yourself as a Diaper Lover, my suggestion to you is if you have actual wetting issues and need protection, wear actual diapers and not some flimsy pull up disposable underpants or pads since it seems you love wearing actual diapers anyway.  I also recommend a premium quality diaper that will hold a lot, not a low end store brand even if it may be over kill.  I would expect that you would be spending the night in that diaper, not just a couple hours for fun.  You need something that will totally protect the bedding with no leaks.  Even plastic pants over a premium disposable diaper will help.  I also suggest you sleep on a waterproof bed pad large enough to cover the mattress area where you will be laying.  That way if there are any leaks, the mattress pad (either washable or disposable) will absorb the leaks without getting the sheets and mattress wet.  PLAN AHEAD AND DO ALL YOU CAN WITH PROPER DIAPERS, PLASTIC PANTS AND MATTRESS PADS TO PROTECT THE HOTEL BEDDING SO THEY CAN"T CHARGE YOU FOR A DAMAGED MATTRESS!!! 

Keep in mind that there are a lot of incontinent people in the world who wear diapers and protection.  When you are in the hotel business and have people staying in your rooms, you have come across these situations on a regular basis.  Staff and cleaning maids have seen it before, and even worse with other sexual fantasies.  It's all how you prepare ahead of time and how discreet and anonymous about your diapers you want to be.  Remember, out of site, out of mind.  Be responsible.  Leaving diapers out or used ones in the trash is like leaving food spilled on the carpet or used condoms in the trash can.  If you leave no evidence of diapers in the open, how will the hotel staff even know about you wearing them and attempt to charge you for sheets and a new mattress if there is a problem?  You can always say, "Evidently your housekeeping didn't do a good job of reporting the issue from the last person who stayed in that room!"  Even if the mattress has had stains from previous guests, if you have diapers laying around in the open and plastic pants hanging from the shower rod, anything can happen including housekeeping reporting a ruined mattress from previous guests as you being the cause due to the visible diapers left open in the room.  Think about that if you are worried about being changed for a ruined mattress.   Sure, you can counter with the argument, "I wear diapers to bed and sleep on a mattress pad so there is no possibility of any problems with the bedding", but a hotel can always say, "That may be true, but there can still be issues with your protection and that can cause damage".

If you feel it necessary, you can notify the hotel staff that you do have urinary issues at night, you do wear protection and sleep on disposable mattress pads for extra protection and have never had any problems with bedding but if the hotel thinks they would want to go to extra lengths with mattress protection, that is OK with you.  That would also lessen any surprise from the staff who may come in to clean your room and see any diaper or plastic pants.  Again, if you have worries in the first place, giving them this information ahead of time might be letting a cat out of a bag and giving them ammunition to use against you if there is a problem.  I think it's just better to remain quiet about everything and preparing with mattress pads and high quality diapers.

Now comes a different situation.  If you have no real wetting issue that may cause you to need protection when sleeping to keep the bed dry and you only wear diapers for fun and personal enjoyment, you have a lot of different options.  This is the category I fit into.  I usually travel with a friend once a year on a vacation trip for about 4 to 5 days.  We used to share a room to save money before we started getting separate rooms.  With the separate rooms I took advantage to pack a couple diapers and some plastic pants because my friend knows nothing about my DL fetish.  I can never fall asleep when wearing a diaper so I would save my diapers for the very last night of the trip.  It didn't matter if I slept in the car or on the plane the next day.  The last night of the trip I would put on a diaper and plastic pants and go to bed.  When the need arose (which for me is 3 to 6 times a night), I would just wet my diaper.  When I felt it was getting to capacity, I would change half way through the night just to make sure there was no possibility of a leak.  The fact that I couldn't fall asleep allowed me the chance to change diapers before there was any problem.  In the mornings I usually get up early so I would remove my diaper, bag it up in the plastic grocery bags I brought with me, shower and dress and then I would dispose of the wet diapers in the tall hall trash can next to the elevator early before other guests would be up and about.  That way there would be no wet or used diapers in the room trash cans for the maid to empty the next morning.  No evidence at all that I had worn diapers in the hotel room.

You also said, "I just wonder how others of you, especially those really incontinent, handle it. Do you hide all your stuff as good as possible or do you don’t really care about it and don’t mind if the service staff sees your pants and things?  I’m kind of excited to leave some things around, maybe even a fresh washed black PU-pant to let it dry in the bathroom. Why this excites me is difficult to explain, especially, as it’s rather unlikely, that I will see any of the service staff. It’s some kind of an anonymous “Coming-Out”.  With that said, are you planning to actually use the items you bring along for their intended purpose, or are you just planning to bring them so you can leave them out in the open to be seen by the hotel staff without actually using them? Yes, there are people who get a personal thrill at showing off their diapers to others and knowing someone is aware that they are wearing diapers.  Voyeuristic.  What ever floats your boat.  What excites you about leaving diapers and waterproof pants around your room out in the open for the maid to see?  That is the question you need to ask of yourself.  True, some people here who are incontinent or wear 24/7 have no problems with doing just that.  In their case, most of their friends and family know they wear diapers and to them it's just a normal way of life.  They think nothing of it.   Now, I mean absolutely no offence to any of them, but you want to keep in mind that some of these people have made a personal choice to become incontinent or wear diapers 24/7.  Because they embrace the lifestyle and have made the personal choice to wear diapers 24/7, they may have a different viewpoint about who knows of their diapers and how open they are about it.  Leaving diapers openly laying around where others can see them is actually part of some of their lifestyles.  It's the, "I really don't care anymore who knows I wear diapers" viewpoint that I believe comes from the AB/DL lifestyle.  They may not flaunt it, but they don't go to any lengths to hide it either.  There are people who are incontinent and do use the AB/DL lifestyle as a way to cope with their situation.  I do believe that people who are actually incontinent and not into the AB/DL lifestyle are not as apt to advertise the fact that they have to wear diapers to everyone around them.  We've all probably seen the commercials where the woman is embarrassed in the check out line at the grocery store because she's buying incontinence products.  That is more the reality for people with incontinence and not into this lifestyle.  Some family and friends may know, but they tend to keep their issue more privet and to themselves and most likely would pack everything out of site before leaving their hotel room for the day.  And I do agree with what some people here have said.  When you leave the room in the morning knowing the housekeeping staff will be cleaning your room, you don't leave your clothes and underwear laying out in the open.  Even though I have never used them myself, hotels have dresser drawers for you to put your clothing in if you care to do so.  With dressers provided, I think most people who have an incontinence issue and wear diapers or protection would at least put the package of diapers out of site in one of the dresser drawers provided instead of leaving them out in plain sight.  Leaving your diapers and plastic pants out in the open in your room would give people the impression you want them to see your diapers and know you wear them.  I think most people keep their clothing tucked away in their suitcases when they leave the room for the day.  The only reason I can see for anyone leaving diapers and plastic pants out in the open in their hotel room when they leave for the day is they want someone to see them for their own personal excitement of knowing someone else is aware that they wear diapers.  If that's your thing, it's your thing.  Just don't expect any reaction from the maid or hotel staff in response to your diapers being left out in the open.  You will probably be disappointed.  They may be worried about any repercussions from their guests if they say the wrong thing about what they see, including diapers.  Disability and harassment laws and all.  

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

used condoms in the trash can

What? Where do you put them then? And who even looks in the trash when emptying it? 

I put my diapers and plastic pants in the dresser with the rest of my clothes.  I take plastic bags with me and put the wet and messy diapers in the plastic bags.  I don't leave them in the room; when I leave I take the wet or soiled diaper with me and dispose of it in trash on the street.  Usually right outside the hotel there is a trash/garbage can of some sort.  Once I had diapers delivered to the hotel when I arrived without a problem.  They were packed discreetly and no one was the wiser.  That is actually a good way to travel, then you don't have to pack a lot of diapers.

Hi Rusty Pins. Sorry for my late reply, but it took quite a while to read your very detailed analysis of my posting ?. Loved reading it.?

I’ve never had any bedwetting accidents so far and just use pants and diapers for the joy of them. 
And yes, I’m using them and am not just displaying them. But it’s inevitable that a full diaper or pant sometimes starts wetting even while covered with protections pants. For this reason I will also take along a waterproof sheet to cover the mattress – just in case. This way I will certainly avoid any troubles with the house-keeping.

Despite my pants I will also have a diaper with me. But I may want to safe it for the last day – as you said you do too – or will use it on my train-ride when going home. 

Of course it is not necessary to leave any diapers around, as hotel-rooms have got plenty of drawers and cabins to store them, but I may want to do it anyway. Mark made up a point when saying, that he has to hide his stuff already at home and enjoys the freedom in a hotel room. After all it is a room you pay for and it is your private home for some days or nights. 

And you are probably right, it’s unlikely that the house-keeping staff will show any reaction on the exhibit of any of my things. As long as the bed is dry ?

In years of travelling with diapers and the like, I've never much worried about (or expected) a reaction from housekeeping.    I did get quite a chuckle when I found that the staff at one hotel took great pleasure in posing my teddy bear on the bed each day when they cleaned up the room.

I used to travel quite a lot back in the days for my daily job and took disposable and cloth diapers along on my journey’s. Me and my colleagues we always stayed in hotels having our own rooms. And like others already said I don't flaunt it, but I won’t bend over backwards to hide it either. I always kept my diapers in my hotel rooms closet and if housekeeping opened up the closet they were in plain sight. If they went through my personal belongings and if they saw my diapers and plastic pants it is on them. They have no reason to go through the closets until the rent period of the room has ended and they have to check to see if it is all clean or no personal belongings were left behind. I think as it comes to the use of diapers the key word is being decent and respectful about it. If for one reason or another housekeeping saw my diapers I really, really doubt they will connect it to my DL lifestyle with 99.9% certainty unless they are familiar with the ABDL community. This applies not only in a hotel but everywhere you go. People do not automatically assume you wear diapers for pleasure unless they are familiar with the concept or if you told them yourself. I belief it is a burden a lot of folks in the ABDL community lay upon themselves probably out of shame or not coming to terms with their desires and lifestyle. I always took medical grade diapers along which might make it somewhat easier if they did start to ask questions which they never did. Like Willnotwill already said: I too belief that housekeeping personnel has seen it all in guest rooms. I always took care of the dirty diapers in an orderly decent way they would never be confronted with a dirty one. By doing that I showed them the respect they deserve as it comes to housekeeping in a hotel. Here in the Netherlands they used to have a TV program it was called, if you were to translate it: “My dirty hotel vacation”. They showed amongst others what you could find in hotel rooms using blue lights and microscopes. You’ll be amazed what they get to see and what they are confronted with, and in this case I am not talking about diapers. It is not without reason why housekeeping wear latex or rubber gloves if they go into a hotel room to clean or inspect. So the way I see it if you go to a hotel just take your diapers along and store them as you feel comfortable with, be decent, act normal and respectful. I am convinced they have seen diapers before and I doubt they will link it to the ABDL community.

When we travel we use a laundry bags from the dollar store we keave the diapers in thier original packaging and just upen the packaging just enough to grab one diaper at a time. there’s usually a shelf we can leave the packages on.