LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you could be any age and gender for a day...

jacob

If I could be any age in the world I would be seventeen years old once again just to relive that wonderful part of my life. The parties, the orgies, the people, that time in history. I had just graduated high school and Michael Jacksons "Thriller" was out, Joan Jet and "I love rock and roll" The tylenol scare where 7 people died of cyanide poisoning, the death of John Belushi, a rally against nulear weapons in central park. Movies like E.T. , Tootsie and Porky's which I watched over and over at the theatres even. The magazines that I loved and read avidly, Screw, Nugget, Gourmet, Sex Bizarre, Pirate Private. Sex was so free and open, diapers were no big deal at diaper lover parties. I can just imagine if I knew the things I know now back then how much more fun I could have had. It sounds like a fun overload, but I know I can handle it. I never claimed to be an angel and I know that things I did was very risque even to todays standards. I was not one to stay home and watch things happen, I wanted to be where the action was, I wanted to be a part of it and live my life not saying I could have, or I should have, I did it. I have nothing against virginity, but that is just not me. If you want to save yourself for that right person may God bless you. I can at least say I have lived and loved and enjoyed sowing my wild oats. I don't know if anyone here has read about honeymoon disasters. Just married and have no clue about sex or what to do, or how to hold or touch a mans penis, or a womans vagina. My husband may he rest in peace had a wedding night that men can only fantasize about. I made sure he was treated like a king. I was his and he was mine, and no one can take that away from me. But for me to be seventeen once again and relive that wonderful age and stay as a woman, because that is one thing that has been a constant. I love being a woman. The thought has always crossed my mind about being a man for a day, to feel what an erection feels like, to thrust it into a man or woman and actually feel what it feels like. Lets face it a strap on works, but I feel nothing, but I hear the moans and see the smiles. I think back to my graduation and seeing the smile and the smug reaction of my father seeing his daughter recieving a diploma. To be seventeen once again and be female would be my choice. Don't try this at home !

• Like 4

I think at some point in our lives all of us would like to return to an earlier point in time, weather that be a 2 year old in diapers or a 17 year old senior in high school.  I often wish I could go back to my senior year in high school and perhaps develop some relationships with a few girls I was too shy to ask out.  I was not one of the popular kids in school but that started to change a bit my senior year.  I can name 4 girls right now, one in particular I would have loved to date.

Then you have the memories of perhaps a particular day, whether that be a vacation trip with family or maybe a holiday like a favorite Christmas morning.  I have home movies of me at age four on Christmas morning with all the neighbors and relatives over when I was in my footed pajamas and thick cloth diapers!  I looked like I had a bowling ball in my pajamas!  It would be nice to go back to those days for a "visit" but with my current adult mindset so I could take it all in and perhaps be a little bolder with the girls now that I'm somewhat over my shyness.

• 4 weeks later...

Baby girl between 24-36 months. One day would not be enough, make it one month then I will be happy. Still breastfed, the potty is nowhere in sight, plenty of soft foods, and no walking/talking.

3 hours ago, DiaperDean said:

Baby girl between 24-36 months. One day would not be enough, make it one month then I will be happy. Still breastfed, the potty is nowhere in sight, plenty of soft foods, and no walking/talking.

No walking or talking between ages 24 and 36 months?  You realize that you would have to really have some serious developmental issues at that age if you couldn't walk or talk.

18 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

No walking or talking between ages 24 and 36 months?  You realize that you would have to really have some serious developmental issues at that age if you couldn't walk or talk.

Hmm, I couldn't talk until I was about around 5 and I am also dyspraxic (Clumsy child syndrome) so my hand eye coordination was very poor.

Okay, I would happily be walking, but talking. I still have quiet moments where I will not speak, I will just make a simple noise or move my head.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think I would like to be at the age where I could go between Goodnites and size 7 diapers and wear them comfortably.  (I suppose 4t-5t would still work too.) I would want to be a girl only for a short time to find out what it feels like to wet myself/diaper. Otherwise, boy. 
If we’re talking time periods, late 90’s, when Goodnites were plain white. 

Although, like @Evelyn Dellcerro, I wouldn’t mind going back to my late teens, early 20’s. I was still able to wear and sometimes use the large size Goodnites without too much leakage. 

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

Female, that doesn't change.  My age would be a late development 6 or 8 year old who can talk, walk, eat, but who is bottle fed and diaper dependent but who is being potty trained and is kept in a crib and stroller with a pacifier. 

On 1/2/2021 at 8:15 AM, Judy Jean said:

I’d be a 12yo girl going thru puberty and having my first of many periods. Perhaps wearing a diaper during this time.

^^^^ YES ^^^^

On 2/6/2021 at 10:26 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

If I could be any age in the world I would be seventeen years old once again just to relive that wonderful part of my life. The parties, the orgies, the people, that time in history. I had just graduated high school and Michael Jacksons "Thriller" was out, Joan Jet and "I love rock and roll" The tylenol scare where 7 people died of cyanide poisoning, the death of John Belushi, a rally against nulear weapons in central park. Movies like E.T. , Tootsie and Porky's which I watched over and over at the theatres even. The magazines that I loved and read avidly, Screw, Nugget, Gourmet, Sex Bizarre, Pirate Private. Sex was so free and open, diapers were no big deal at diaper lover parties. I can just imagine if I knew the things I know now back then how much more fun I could have had. It sounds like a fun overload, but I know I can handle it. I never claimed to be an angel and I know that things I did was very risque even to todays standards. I was not one to stay home and watch things happen, I wanted to be where the action was, I wanted to be a part of it and live my life not saying I could have, or I should have, I did it. I have nothing against virginity, but that is just not me. If you want to save yourself for that right person may God bless you. I can at least say I have lived and loved and enjoyed sowing my wild oats. I don't know if anyone here has read about honeymoon disasters. Just married and have no clue about sex or what to do, or how to hold or touch a mans penis, or a womans vagina. My husband may he rest in peace had a wedding night that men can only fantasize about. I made sure he was treated like a king. I was his and he was mine, and no one can take that away from me. But for me to be seventeen once again and relive that wonderful age and stay as a woman, because that is one thing that has been a constant. I love being a woman. The thought has always crossed my mind about being a man for a day, to feel what an erection feels like, to thrust it into a man or woman and actually feel what it feels like. Lets face it a strap on works, but I feel nothing, but I hear the moans and see the smiles. I think back to my graduation and seeing the smile and the smug reaction of my father seeing his daughter recieving a diploma. To be seventeen once again and be female would be my choice. Don't try this at home !

Hi Evelyn, I love what you wrote. I was born in 1970 so I'm a tad younger, but I clearly remember this time period and there were a lot of things I really enjoyed about it (except for the Tylenol scare!). Unfortunately I didn't get to experience such sexuality in an open and freely thinking way as much as you, I think because I had such a shame of feeling transgendered. But I do wish I could go back to this time period of my life with what I know and feel now, which is a greater sense of confidence. I'm really happy that you got to sow those wild oats! I have friends that are in their late 60s and 70s and did the whole "marry their high school sweetheart" thing. I'm sure many people have lived full lives in that regard, but the level of sexual oppression that existed back then seems like such a bummer. And in some ways I'm very envious of today's youth coming up, because they have so much access to information at an early age, which allows one to realize they are not a freak well before the self-judging mental damage is done. Anyway, sorry if this is going off topic from this general thread everybody, I just liked Evelyn's post a lot.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I'd love to be a 2 or 3 year old boy for a day, still in diapers, and be treated as such, but ONLY if I had the mind of an adult so I could process the experience.  A day is hardly enough, though.  Maybe a week.  Then I'd be happy to return to my big age.

• Like 1
On 1/2/2021 at 7:15 AM, Judy Jean said:

I’d be a 12yo girl going thru puberty and having my first of many periods. Perhaps wearing a diaper during this time.

Same. I would like to be a 12 year old girl also so I could see what periods are like and what it feels like when you start getting boobs and what it would feel like to get turned on and get wet down there.