LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are diapers a sexual turnon for anybody?

I love pampers

• 1 year later...
On 12/20/2017 at 6:55 PM, dressupDV said:

YES!  A turn-on for me!  But explain it?  I can not!

Yes it is a turn on for me too and I have struggled with this for years I can't tell you why I do it. I feel guilt ,shame all of it.I can't explain it but I do know when the desire hits it is strong and needs to be satisfied. I need and want my diaper.  

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/2/2018 at 7:36 AM, Lil'PinkDi-dee said:

Definitely can be sexual for me.  I've had some of my wildest masturbating orgasms in a fully loaded diaper.

Me, too.  Wet to the point of leaking, scooting back and forth in a dirty diaper, my swollen member protruding from a slit skillfully made only big enough, and still covered by a pair of pull on plastic panties.  First class!  Huge difference between that and economy.

1EC7C4EF-3D5F-419E-97FD-5087D7ADA8C4.jpeg

• Like 2
On 11/13/2017 at 9:12 PM, I love pampers said:

Are diapers a sexual turnon for anybody? I love wearing them and they get me quite aroused:).

What kind of a question is that?!  Is the pope Catholic?  Honestly, it’s a more legitimate question than I make it seem.  For me, diapers are fetishism all the way, always sexual, although expressed through domination, submissiveness, embarrassment, mild bondage, masochism, etc.  But plenty of people are incontinent, just making lemonade from lemons, putting a positive spin on things with DL.  And then adult babies are completely satisfied by  the headspace, stress and anxiety relief, basically.  And then there are furs, which I really can’t explain.  So, yes, lots are fetishists, but by no means all.  Very surprised that your post has revealed that there are women in diapers out of fetishism.  Most, in my experience, just aren’t that into sex.

13E1EC18-B3A3-41AC-AC7D-78C6775BC82A.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Only if they have pretty names; like Sandra, Denise, Glenda, Tara or Alicia

Being strictly a plastic lover, I can't really speak to diapers, but plastic panties sure as hell are a sexual turnon for me. This was such a strong main attraction for me for so many years that it took decades for me to realize that wearing plastic is a comfort item for me too. I always sleep in plastic pants, very often with a plastic romper or dress over them; nothing feels more luxurious and relaxing than waking up in plastic.

5 hours ago, vvp39 said:

Being strictly a plastic lover, I can't really speak to diapers, but plastic panties sure as hell are a sexual turnon for me. This was such a strong main attraction for me for so many years that it took decades for me to realize that wearing plastic is a comfort item for me too. I always sleep in plastic pants, very often with a plastic romper or dress over them; nothing feels more luxurious and relaxing than waking up in plastic.

I'll raise that and call -- yeah baby!!!!

Plastics is the best!!!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I've never worn diapers as an adult, but when I imagine myself wearing them I do get turned on. 

For me, I think it's similar to how some people are turned on by leather, jock straps, or panties. It's more about the object and (presumably) how soft and nice they feel. 

They used to be a big part of me getting turned on, wearing one would make my smol dangly thingy stand at attention every time I put one on. I can now put one one and keep it from doing that the entire time I am wearing, There are times were I have to go clean up to do other stuff, I used to be so excited by this part, but now I can start it without that thingy standing at attention, a buzzy wand does most of the work now.

• 2 months later...

Wearing them for the last 5 years has turned down the volume on that part of my psyche, but not completely euthanized it. I actually think that part of this 24/7 "mission" was to normalize this to the point where it was just a background pleasantness, like being outside on a nice day, not a huge thrill, but, it makes everything else you're doing a bit nicer, it puts a little spring in your step. I still get turned on by wearing a diaper sometimes but it's impossible to be turned on all the time. 

I had to squeeze between my wife and her desk in order to check a printer cartridge for her, and when I did that, she smacked my diapered butt - that turned me on a bit, not gonna lie. 

• Like 2

No. They're my underwear. I don't get turned on by a single diaper I am wearing. I only get turned on when my husband changes me. It's what he does during it that feels good. Or when I double up or put in a couple doublers but I don't do that often and it feels uncomfortable when wet. I have felt very horny when I first put them on. 

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I get so turned on in a diaper and sissy ruffle panties. Love to wear at work and then slip into a frilly dress and play with my sissy friend xx