LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

May have made the BEST ABDL diaper on the market. Magnifico feels and looks like a real baby diaper, The tabs are just like a real baby diaper, unreal.

I honestly don't care for them. I have yet to successfully use one to capacity without making a mess. I also have concistent problems with the lower tabs folding in half or coming off on one side. The elastic sides were a cool concept but they just don't provide the snug fit needed to keep you from leaking. I order a case, once I use them up I doubt I'll ever feel the need to order more. If I'm paying a premium I expect a diaper to perform well without me having to go into crazy positions to channel my pee to prevent leaks. 

1 hour ago, SoggySoCal said:

I also have concistent problems with the lower tabs folding in half or coming off on one side

I have had this problem with all the Bamibinos I have tried. Only other nappy that gives me this trouble is the cheap Attends.

31 minutes ago, Elfy said:

I have had this problem with all the Bamibinos I have tried. Only other nappy that gives me this trouble is the cheap Attends.

My Teddy and Bellissimo's have no problems. The Magnifico's are just too much of a hassle unless you're ready to do some laundry. This was the best performer of the 8 or 9 I've used. Only minimal leaking thanks to tactical wetting techniques. 

Fresh and not so fresh.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Plastic backed with a cloth like hook and loop landing area and elastic sides. 

So far I've worn about six Magnificos, and they all have been wonderful -- no leaks, and the new tab system works well for me.

Different courses for different horses, I guess......

8 hours ago, tbbuc said:

So far I've worn about six Magnificos, and they all have been wonderful -- no leaks, and the new tab system works well for me.

Different courses for different horses, I guess......

I guess. Are you orientating the tapes differently than I am? Are you having to use any caution while using them? 

• Like 1

Looks like the tabs on Depends refastenable underwear. Seems like 1 large tab would work better.

I tried another one today and had much better results. I taped top to bottom and for whatever reason it allowed a much snugger fit. I also made sure the lower tapes were even with the top basically mimicking one large tape and it seemed to solve most of the issues I'm having. I still had to use care and technique to fill up that last bit of the rear of the diaper without making a mess but overall it was a much more enjoyable experience. 

19 hours ago, SoggySoCal said:

I guess. Are you orientating the tapes differently than I am? Are you having to use any caution while using them? 

One difference I have with Magnificos compared to other large diapers I wear is that both sets of the left and right tabs end up about 2 inches apart in the middle.  In most other diapers I wear, the left and right tapes are at least a foot apart.  If I lose 10-20 pounds, I'd likely have to get Mediums in Magnificos.  So that could be a difference. As for caution, since I'm not incontinent, I tend to make sure the little fireman is pointed downward into any diaper I wear before I let loose.

I have issues with some diapers out there, too.  For example, I have trouble with Dry 24/7s leaking, even though I know it's a really absorbent diaper and loved by a lot of AB/DLs.  I assume it is because I rarely wear them more than once a month, and I don't have my landmarks on where to properly tape the diaper to get the best results.  I also assume if I used them regularly, I'd figure it out and they'd work well.  Also, Dry 24/7s are cut larger than other diapers, so I might have to get a Medium on those.

I honestly love bambinos but their prices are way too outrageous. 4$ a diaper for their new line? They're delusional

• Like 1

On 12/1/2016 at 2:52 AM, BabyKayla said:

I honestly love bambinos but their prices are way too outrageous. 4$ a diaper for their new line? They're delusional

I couldn't agree more. They are taking advantage of the community. If this sells well, expect them to raise prices across the board because they can. They might even try charging higher next time. Buying these anyway will only harm the marketplace for all of us.

I actually would like to try the them out

The money part is the problem for me

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I was so excited after trying the prototype, but I've had issues with them.  Nothing major, and they are working, but the Velcro tabs don't stay and it irritate my legs when I walk around.   Not bad, but if i preferred the Safari diaper.

I'm not big on printed diapers, so I tried the ABU simple diapers.  The problem i is the sizing.  I fit really well into most medium diaper, and the ABUs are too big.  I had similar problems with other ML, and I'm afraid to drop down to the S/M diapers because I'm above the cusp on their recommended size

My go to is still Abena.   It is the best in terms of value and quality.

Count me out for Bambinos as well.  Truthfully I am right between their sizes medium and large so I can not fit into one properly.  I bought Classicos when they first hit the market as they were the only ABDL diaper available and I could fit into a medium back then.  Now we have so many other diaper choices as an ABDL community there are better options when it comes to price and sizing.  Also, when they were asking to come up with names for their new diaper I submitted the name Magnifico.  I was not the first one to submit that name so I did not win the free diapers but they did send me an email stating those who submitted the name Magnifico but did not win the diapers would receive discount coupons as a runner up prize so to speak.  Those coupons were never sent to me and I have not bought a diaper from them since.

If someone would be nice, i would the to try at least one pair of it.....

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

I had gotten some Safaris from Rearz ( also got a lot of good buys on their discounted LL Medical plastic ) liked them a lot. They introduced Bambinos and I got a trial size Clasico like them also. Rearaz ( Canada ) suggested getting Bambinos from California and I trying the Magnifico now. I tested them by drinking a pot of coffee all afternoon and no leaks all night long.  Weighed myself before an after - 4.9 lbs.

Recently found some from UK From ABDL Marketplace called "Super Boompa" Advertised as 5000ml , they seemed thinner and lighter than Bambinos but really work well. NO LEAKS!!  Again weighing out at 5.1lbs ! got a bag of 10. They were shipped fairly quickly by DHL reasonable cost, and signature required. Think I will get more but still like Bambinos too.

Misty from Western WA State

Super Boompa  boompa-white

Someday....I will try Bambinos.  It's all about the Benjamins though.  Or in my case, the Washingtons.