Do You Wear Your Diaper In Public

Do you wear your diaper in public  

1,010 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear your diaper in public

• somtimes
    • Never
    • ALWAYS
    • Always and like to show it off

I answered "sometimes," but I don't actually venture out in a diaper. I wear diapers when walking around the corner from one house to another and I have worn while mowing the lawn, painting, and washing the car.

• 3 weeks later...

I put sometimes, though I wear as much as possible, except to work. Long trips or just running errands around town when I have the time off. I enjoy it....it's fun and feels good. :thumbsup: and no one has noticed or said anything, not that it's anyone business what I wear for underwear :P

Though, I have to admit, I had lunch with Bri a while ago, and wasn't wearing :blush: but I don't think he was either ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll sometimes wear in public. It really depends on wether I even need to go out at all, the only time that I have worn outside the house is when Im driving. (I like the feeling that I have to keep wearing it because stopping would be a waste of time).

I don't wear most times I go out, but I will sometimes. If I happen to be wearing and need to pop to the shop, or if I know I'll want to avoid public toilets and the like such as a gig I went to a while back (Especially if I'm drinking)

Never changed while out there, just make it back in time, but sometimes just barely xD

Oh yes. Im urge incontinent and can not make it from the back of wal mart to the front where the bathroom is without having an accident. Plus I love hearing that subtle crinkle as I walk.

It is not a big deal for me to be diapered out in public. No one really notices or stares. Plus, I just don't care if anyone does notice that I am wearing..it isn't like I can change anything. I do wear my plastic pants over my diapers to prevent leaks and it sucks to have to do that during the hottest part of the summer. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Usually not, but sometimes I do. When I know I'm going to the nearby towns for the better part of a day running errands or shopping, I'll wear diapers under my jeans (winter) or shorts (summer). It's also handy when I have gone to medical supply stores shopping for good quality diapers. If you're going to be asked questions by the clerk, it's a good idea to have a diaper on just in case they want to check! (Not really!).

When I'm going to have lunch with my DL friend or go fishing out in the boat with him, we both are usually diapers but not always when having lunch. Always in the boat, though. I went out a week ago to pick blueberries and run some errands. I had my disposable diapers and plastic pants on under my shorts. A little bulky but not too noticable. People don't look at you anyway unless you are being very obvious about it! Blueberry picking in 90+ degree weather for a couple hours out in the hot sun, you need to drink a lot of water to stay hydrated. That also tends to make me pee more, so a diaper is not only fun to wear, but practical, too.

I'd say maybe 5% or less I'll be wearing a diaper when I go out some place in public.

I'm a day wetter, so there is no way I would go out in public undiapered.

Plus it helps fill out my bum under my skirt or skort!

I went grocery shopping today in diapers, plastic panties & a onesie. Had jeans on too. A nice lady asked if my shirt was a onesie (it has snaps on one shoulder) and I said yes. She also asked if I had a diaper on, and I said yes. I think she was interested...

• 2 weeks later...

I spent most of the day yesterday in a dry xplus :D it wasn't so dry when I was done, :blush: but those things really hold a lot...Gotta love a good diaper :thumbsup: plus they are quiet and discreet! ;)

I decided to look when this topic started and it is ancient. It started April 15, 2005. I wore in public then and still do. I am proud to proclaim that I am a plastic pants junkie too. I am looking forward to getting my plastic pants with the butterflies and dragon flies on them. Bugs are great diaper or plastic pant decorations for a frog!

I wear diapers all the time and change in public if i have to but try to do it discretely.

I am shy about it. But i love how comfy they are and how they protect against acidents. But afraid what people will think.