LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Red-Faces Moment

That has been going on for decades, just as "rubber pants" means any waterproof panty because thaey were the predominant one for 80 years, Pampers is "the mother of all throw-away diapers" and "diaper" meant cloth diapers that you pinned on

All colas are "cokes" and all boxed tissues are "kleenexes"

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

That has been going on for decades, just as "rubber pants" means any waterproof panty because thaey were the predominant one for 80 years, Pampers is "the mother of all throw-away diapers" and "diaper" meant cloth diapers that you pinned on

All colas are "cokes" and all boxed tissues are "kleenexes"

Yeah, in the south ALL diapers are pampers. She was sweet about it. I went in for my Psoriasis cream, but he noticed I was having back issues from when I cleaned out my office and offered shots to loosen the muscles up. Said yes before I remembered I was in a diaper and cover as I was running errands.

Well, You wanted to be "Da Baby". I do not complain when I get called "Little Miss Sprite" by a GG who is aware of my feminine side. It has to do with my real last name and an ad campaign featuring a mythical citrus fruit. I do comoplain when she calls me "Chrissie"

• Like 1

No, she wasn't calling me a baby. A lot of people here just call all diapers Pampers. In a way it takes some of the stigma out of it, I think. It's just a common pamper to keep you dry!

On 7/18/2016 at 7:23 PM, DailyDi said:

"I'm going to push down your pamper just a bit" Nurse at my doc's office today when he prescribes unexpected shots! #bootyshots

Well? what diaper were you wearing?

11 hours ago, Kaliborio said:

The problem with Pampers is if they were scaled up to adult-size they'd be practically unwearable. Bigger than Bambinos.

You don't have to sell me on how awesome they would be ;)

• Like 1
16 hours ago, barnburner said:

Well? what diaper were you wearing?

Luckily a Bambino Belissimo so she only saw the plain white back. Almost wore an ABU Space lol

18 years ago in April, I had surgery and had to stay overnight. At about 10:00 PM, the nurse, named Chrsitne, came in to givem me the 4 hour interval IV's of Painkiller and antibiotics. When she was done, she asked if there was anything else I wanted. As a joke I said "Do you have any diapers" and she said "yes". Next I asked "Do you have any rubber pants" to which she said "no" to which I said in a tone of voice revealing that it was a joke, "Well, forget it"

Did anyone ask the approximate age of the nurse?

If I know anything about Bambinos (translation" "Baby"), A "great beauty" would resemble a Pamper more than a Depends. I suspect it is not shy and I wonder what its "crinkle factor" is. If it is as I suspect, she may have got an AB leitmotif. One time, one of my LG dresses got a seam rip and I took it to a generic cleaning company that also did repairs, when I went to collect it, the lady said "here's your little dress". My response was "Thank you. I will defintely be the Princess of the teaparty tomorrow night"

• 1 month later...

We have both a school for nursing and a medical school here and they ae all taught to Fer to anything diaper as Attend or Attend' s my last trip the the health jail I cracked up the Nurses because every time they said attend/s I said I don't wear them they are cheap diapers , and the made hem laugh because patients a lot older and younger than me did not use or wear diapers ( insert your favorite euphemism here) and they just loved how down to earth I was about needing and wearing diapers and completely rejecting all euphemisms, many patients can be half dead but will protest if you come anywhere near a diaper or the need for them? And I would freely admit I needed and used them , not many patients are down to earth or welcoming to nurses when they needed to give care , even at 2 am I would be joking and welcoming instead of acting like they where bothering me , I told them I have needed diapers for 25 years the time for excuses and euphemisms has long ago expired, saying anything other than diaper was like saying I need my water pitcher filled when my IV bag needed changing,, I don't put a wall of bullcrap in front of things , I just put them out there, I'm all for creative writing but don't feel I need to create a new language to get my needs met, eat when hungry, diaper when wet simple.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

My baby goes to doctors, masseurs, chiros, physios etc all in nappies. Now she wears the patterned disposables or cloth with plastic pants. She doesnt care any more what people think and mostly, they dont care at all. One massuer commented quite favourably on her nappy stating that it must be very convenient to not have to use a toilet. She now wears nail polish on her toes and one offered to do her nails as well!

I think more and more people are becoming more acceptable of personal choice and preferences - including nappies.