LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

like it or not the smell of my pee

Neither like or dislike, rather I've gotten used to it. Which can be a problem when I'm around others and not thinking about whether i stink or not :o That's been the only real downside to my wearing; it's one more thing to remember when my mind wants to remember less and less as I get older :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

Wet disposable diapers are OK. They usually have lotion and powder mixed in too, and they're designed to lock in odour, so it's a reminder more than anything.

The smell of wet things that aren't designed to lock in odour, though, like wet cloth diapers or underwear or bed pads ... Yeesh. No thank you.

The smell of my pee by itself? I'm not really sure, I've never paid much attention to it. The smell of my pee mixed in with a diaper? It can be nice, but I could take it or leave it. Now if we're talking about the smell of wet diapers in general, that would depend on who the wet diaper came from.

3 hours ago, LittleAmytheil said:

I feel like a wet Pampers smells better than a dry one. There's a baby powder scent that seems to come out when the diaper is wet, but maybe that's just me?

It's not just you, P&G intentionally scents their baby diapers, (both Luvs and Pampers,) and for Pampers, they've formulated that scent so that it's stronger when the diaper is wet than when it's dry. Luvs are a budget brand that uses a cheaper fragrance, so the scent hits you like a bulldozer to the face if you get within three feet of a sealed package, at least that's been my experience when passing them in the diaper aisle. (Unlike Pampers, the scent doesn't change, it's just strong from the get go.) I personally prefer KC's Huggies since they don't have a fragrance added to them, and I like the natural smell of an unscented diaper. If I want a scent other than "pee" when it's wet, I may throw some J&J cornstarch powder into the diaper before putting it on.

On 07/04/2016 at 6:37 PM, notyalc said:

In a way I like the smell of mine too in the morning When I wake up after wetting. But later on in the day, I get worried that sombody might smell it, but that's what plastic

Fresh wet disposables do generally smell quite nice... though not so good after sitting around for a while! It's hard to tell in terms of being in public, I've been in a room full of adults in nappies and not noticed anything but there may be some people with a sharp sense of smell who can pick out "wet nappy" a mile off I suppose.

No I do not like the smell of pee, especially not if it gets old or after a heavy meal which might make the smell of you pee more prominent.

After changing my diaper I will always wash may hands, which is a normal thing to do in the first place but I

I am not a fan of urine alone, but I like the smell of a wet premium disposable diaper very much. Whatever chemical reaction takes place, it's very effective at neutralizing the more offensive odor of urine.

On 26/04/2016 at 5:55 AM, Ryan1991 said:

Love the smell of my pee. At night if my diaper leaks I wake up to the lovely smell. Reminds me when I was a boy and peed my bed. Sometimes as a punishment I used to have 'my nose rubbed in it', basically having my face rubbed into my wet sheets and pj's.

I couldn't agree more. I feel just the same. I too love it when my nappy leaks. The smell of a wet bed reminds me of my childhood as I always woke up wet. I often rub my face in my wet sheet just as my mother used to rub my nose in it when I was younger. The smell is an important part of the whole nappy wearing bedwetting experience.

• 4 weeks later...

I like the smell of my wet nappy in the morning especially cloth nappies. I tend to dribble a lot during the day so I can often smell myself but knowone has ever mentioned the smell.

On 26/04/2016 at 5:55 AM, Ryan1991 said:

Love the smell of my pee. At night if my diaper leaks I wake up to the lovely smell. Reminds me when I was a boy and peed my bed. Sometimes as a punishment I used to have 'my nose rubbed in it', basically having my face rubbed into my wet sheets and pj's.

My mother used to rub my face in my wet sheet when I pee'd the bed.

9 hours ago, dressupDV said:

I like dribbling into my diaper.. I am on my second diaper today!

So do I but it's a good job reakly as I have no control of my bladder and drip and dribble all day long.

• Like 2