LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amusement Parks

@Lavender Syndrome Waiting for 30min-hour can be boring but if you're with a good group to be with it helps the time move by and it also depends where you're looking to sit. The front and last seats generate most of the long waits. As for glasses most parks allow glasses to be as long as you're wearing an eyeglass strap attached.

I love roller coasters. I've risdden every coaster at Worlds Of Fun here in Kansas City which I think is the sister Park to Cedar Point. I'd love to go to Cedar Point some day.

Hugs,

Freta

I love love love roller coasters! :D

I just rode my 100th coaster last summer and Daddy and I are moving to Minneapolis where there are TWO amusement parks, one of which is open year round! Moving from a place where the nearest amusement park is two hours away, it's really really exciting! :D

Yes, I used to have a gold pass but that is just for WOF. The bigger problem is the cost of getting to Ohio and lodging. I'll get there eventually though.

Hugs,

Freta

I used to wonder what an amusement park was for, if not the roller coasters...then I started going after a decade's hiatus...and the dumb things now hurt my neck, especially after a second round.

On 3/27/2016 at 6:41 AM, ServantGirl_Katy said:

I must be wierd, because even as a kid, I never got much out of theme/amusement parks...

You just need someone to tie you down to the ride. :P

I do not really enjoy roller coasters in general. When I was younger it was fear, but now its just.. meh don't care about them. I do like going to amusement parks that have other attractions though, like games, or stuff like go-carts and laser tag or whatnot. It's a great time to be little with friends. Although the diapers generally stay at home b/c its usually really hot and humid when we go around here. XD

I love amusement park rides, not a fan of the HUGE crowds though. Although, at Disneyland, they sell turkey legs, which is my favorite amusement park food item. It's practically a meal!

I love old wooden coasters, but I can't stand inverted ones. I even love gentle 'kiddie coasters' :) Carowind's is 1 1/2 hours drive from here, but so many people go there you spend half your play-time in line waiting <_< so I haven't been on a coaster in ages :crybaby:

Bettypooh

• 2 months later...