LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Disposable Recommendation

I suggest you try Dry247's conficare or whatever they call them now. I think once you try them out you will want no other brand. I think they are as close to the dependability of a cloth setup as you can get. Very thick, lots of rustle, plain white and just plain work! :)

When you get to top-of-the-line diapers they all perform well so it's more a matter of fit, and YMMV there. I'd start with the Dry 24/7's or Bambino Biancos, maybe their Bellisimos for higher capacity. Bambino ships quickly, 3-4 days till receipt for me. Northshore Supreme Overnight are just as good. Best I've found for capacity are Snuggies Waddlers Overnights, but you may not like the AB-style printing. Believe it or not these will all outperform most iterations of cloth diapers considerably. I wouldn't have believed that till I tried them myself but it's true.

Hope the health has been progressing toward healing :)

Bettypooh

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a snug 36 and a lrg dry24 / 7 fits me perfect although I do have a bit of an ass on me. Abenas are a little thinner so they might run a little larger, if you haven't tried absorbancy + from xpmedical you might give it a shot but they're pretty bulky and noisy. Anyway, I would give the dry24 / 7s another shot in a larger size. They don't get much better than that