LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Miley Cyrus BB Talk - ABDL Video

You never know she could be on here watching the responses...or like several have said it could be a publicity stunt another idea is that someone from abdl lifestyle messaged her somehow and she thot it would be interesting...soo many theories but unless she goes on t.v in a diaper with a binky/bottle and says im an adult baby im just going to assume publicity stunt

I do think she is one of us. I think this is one of those hiding in plain sight things. I'd be willing to be she has been in a wet diaper in her adult life. Where do you get a bottle "water pipe"?

I've gone from I can't stand her, to kinda digging what she's doing.

I can't stand Miley Cyrus for being another in a long line of useless, untalented diva wannabe celebutards who is just another train wreck for the tabloids to soak up (and to provide fresh sacrifice to next year's harvest). Even though I dislike her as a human being, I still think she looks adorable as a baby and that it is nice to see ABDL in the media. I just think with her name attached to it will just bring more negative attention to our lifestyle. End rant.

Does this mean Ylvis are furries because wore animal onesies in a video? Freddie Mercury dressed as a woman in one video so I guess he was transgender.

Since we all know music videos only convey reality right? ;)

• Like 2

It's been awhile since I've posted here. This forum seems to becoming more like the comments section of a youtube video.

I don't really see music in a good or bad binary. I see when or whether it's effective. I don't like Bieber, but his music is not made for me. I'm not a 12 old girl. I also see a lineage of young white boys/young men with a good haircut, dances fairly well, and replicating what black artists were doing not long before. Before Bieber, it was Timberlake. You can follow that lineage

That's a real stretch. I mean I just searched the lyrics on three or four different sites and she never used the word "freak" and I really don't see where that interpretation comes from.

I mean, it takes less mental gymnastics to read the lyrics as her hating the way he talked to her calling her baby and using overly cutesy talk. That she didn't like any of it. Thus the video was to juxtapose how much she hated the way he talked down to her, by dressing up how to look like how he would talk to her with the overly cutesy and condescending "baby talk". Hence the name of the song. She is actually saying she hates being talked to like that.

• Like 2

ok my take on it is this:

Most other artist's when presented the concept of the video would probably been 'NO WAY' .

There was an AB involved somewhere along the way either openly or not. far too much ABDL influence for there not to have been.

Anyone else would have either exaggerated it to the point of comedy or given just the briefest of hints of wearing a diaper not rolled around openly showing it, miley seems just a bit too comfortable.

Is she AB/DL I don't know maybe maybe not but we will probably never know, if she is well all the best to her.

And one last thing if the 'boyfriend' is the one doing all the babytalk and weird shit and behaving like a baby

On 12/15/2015 at 2:51 PM, Elfking said:

Does this mean Ylvis are furries because wore animal onesies in a video? Freddie Mercury dressed as a woman in one video so I guess he was transgender.

Since we all know music videos only convey reality right? ;)

Well, I don't think Ylvis went on talk shows, and said they feel like furries long before dressing up in generiic animal costumes (as opposed to the spottable from 50 yards furry outfits). The fact that she claimed to want to be "somewhat like

Well, I only saw that talk show segment once a while ago but I always got the impression she was describing herself as an "adult baby" in the say she acted... The way she acted like a baby whilst being an adult without knowing the term has another meaning. But it has been a long time since the one time I saw that clip so maybe I remember it wrong.

I was more leaning to the fact that music videos often don't portray real life in any way. Don't forget Miley was and is an actress, just because she seemed "in" to something doesn't necessarily mean she was really into it.