LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I wanna walk outside with just a diaper and a tshirt.

dl2024

That's all well and good but it does strike of exhibitionism still... The idea of getting caught or the possibility of getting caught being thrilling.

I would suggest if it is private and the chances of being seen by anyone are very small then it isn't too much of a problem though I would still be cautious about advising it. Me and Alice have a little balcony which is totally concealed from every side that I've worn on before, if I am heading anywhere else though I will have trousers on over my nappy because I know no one wants to see that and as much as people preach the "who cares what others think" stuff, it is good to be respectful of the people around you and they will be respectful to you.

interesting as a girl it's easy to just go out in just a diaper and a light jumper over it, it's not big deal. i can see how being a boy baby it would be harder to do. saying that it that what you want to do

Yes, with a bathrobe even if it doesn't completely cover your diaper o your diaper can be seen from the front if the robe flaps open in front, you have made the attempt, at least from the perspective of others, to cover your diaper before going out to take out the trash or get the morning paper.

I don't know what drives us to do things like this. I am not an exhibitionist at all- zero percent- but way back when in the wee hours of the morning I decided to go outside and water the lawn in a cloth diaper and rubber panties. I knew everyone around here would be fast asleep. At first it felt scary, then exhilarating, then something akin to a feeling of freedom and happiness. Then the neighbor's back light which illuminated my yard well flicks on :o Drop hose and dash to the door. I don't think she saw me but I don't know and I'm not asking her either :blush: I went through a similar phase when I started crossdressing.

t seems we humans want to have the freedom to express ourselves in ways like this, to feel that we can do what we want to do in a personal way. Living in society has it's restrictions though- we are expected to stay within reasonable bounds with our actions and we're certainly going to be held responsible for them in some way. Nothing really wrong with that, but it tells us to also look at things the way others might do :huh: and to think about what could happen next. It's not about us but rather about what the world thinks of us whether they are right or wrong in that. It's also about not seeming to be blatantly pushing others into territory they don't want to go into ;)

If you already go out in undies and a T-shirt then nobody is likely to care. If you don't then they are going to notice you. A bathrobe is far more expected attire so will draw less attention B) Well-planned occasional 'accidental' exposure will also probably not be seen as wrong even if it is rather noticeable just so long as you act as someone would who did not necessarily want that exposure (and you don't do it too often) :whistling: A T-shirt or bathrobe will get far better reactions than a diaper alone which is kind of an in-your-face statement which won;t be taken well by anyone :o

I would love to just walk out of the house and sit at our patio table just in my diapers or pullups, but I live in a small town and alot of people know my family and my family does not know I wear, so people will talk...I do wear under my shorts, pants and such all the time, even to work...Wished I still lived in the country, I could and did go out in the back yard and even front yard just in my diapers or pullups,,loved it....

It's a curious thing. You can put on a diaper, a Onesie and Gym shorts....then walk all over town and nobody says a thing about it. If you leave off the Gym shorts, and go walking around town, you are technically not indecently exposing yourself but if a Cop sees you, most likely he will be thinking about taking you back to the asylum from which you escaped. Sad isn't it, the way Society looks at things. Smiley Myrus can show her bare breast nipples on tv without getting arrested.

It's a curious thing. You can put on a diaper, a Onesie and Gym shorts....then walk all over town and nobody says a thing about it. If you leave off the Gym shorts, and go walking around town, you are technically not indecently exposing yourself but if a Cop sees you, most likely he will be thinking about taking you back to the asylum from which you escaped. Sad isn't it, the way Society looks at things. Smiley Myrus can show her bare breast nipples on tv without getting arrested.

Eh, I give society a bit of a break.

Things take time for people to accept.

Edited by tbbuc
Fixing quote