LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is anyone else shy about diapering-up in front of their spouse?

Padded53

I’d never let my wife see my diaper or adult pull-ups, I think she might have once but she never said anything, so I keep them discreet and hidden, as I go to bed early and wake early she doesn’t get the chance to see my wet diaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just a thought off the subject and not aimed at anyone specific.  Why do we go to school?  To learn.  We do our homework and our teacher grades us and corrects our mistakes.  That's how we learn and how to correct our errors going forwards.  When in grade school and our teacher points out our mistakes, do we talk back to our teacher?  Do we get mad at them for pointing out to us what we did incorrectly?  I hope not.  Our goal as far as our schooling is to keep learning new things and remembering the older things we have been taught.  When we graduate we hope we have learned properly as that was the whole idea of going to school.  Think of what the world would be like today if no one ever pointed out our errors to us, especially when in school and instead just let everything slide.  In my job I talk to people daily who are in their 30's and 40's who can't even spell their name.  Maybe that is why I am a little more sensitive to the issue.  I can't understand how a person could have gone through school without knowing how to spell their name, yet so many of them do.  What kind of job do they have?  For many I come into contact with, very low end if any job at all.  They just don't have enough pride in themselves to want to do better.  When we go on to college or get a job, we are expected to do our work properly.  When we make mistakes, they can be minor or major depending on the situation.  Minor would be leaving the pickles off a customer's Whopper at Burger King.  Worse would be ordering the wrong item for a customer or for your business costing your company and boss money and a delay for the customer who needs the correct part.  Major would be giving a patient in the hospital the wrong medication causing their death.  That can happen if a doctor or nurse misspells the name of the medication or is off by just one letter or number on the patient's chart or instructions.  If your boss corrects you or calls you in to his office to discipline you because you made a mistake, would you yell back at him for pointing out your error, or would you learn from it so you could be more careful the next time?  This is a good example in today's paper of not taking extra time to make sure everything is proper:

BEETLE BAILY jUNE.jpg

People here have pointed out some of my errors and I do not get upset about it.  I say, "Gee, I should have done a better job proof reading before submitting it".  Sometimes it's just an error, sometimes a person doesn't take the time to proof read and sometimes it's because a person has made it through their schooling with atrocious grammar and spelling.  If I were interviewing someone for a job, I would be paying close attention to their grammar and spelling along with their appearance.  A person might say, "Good grief!  This is just an on line forum!"  That's true, but practicing your grammar and spelling all the time and not just when it's important will make it come naturally.  Sometimes even a simple punctuation error can change the meaning of a sentence.  "Let's eat Grandma" or, "Let's eat, Grandma".  People will appreciate it a lot more when they read someone's posts with correct spelling, grammar and sentence structure and think highly of them instead of wondering if they finished middle school.  Just my thoughts since the subject came up.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

90% of the time my G/F is the one who puts me in nappies and changes me when wet.

The occasional time that I put one on myself (when the urge becomes too strong) I won’t do it in front of her or tell her as she will become angry 

• 2 years later...

I’ve been with my gf for almost 3 and a half years and we just diapered up with each other for the first time about two days ago. I think it being my first time I was nervous, but no part of my nervousness comes from the fact that she is there. She partakes in my wetting activities (not messing) which I understand so we can at least find common ground as far as willingly wearing diapers, although she isn’t a “diaper lover” like me. All in all I think having somebody there that you love and loves you can make the experience a lot more fun!!

• Like 1

Hiiii!

I am not shy at all. My partner is not really accepting of my "issue" but is very tolerant. When I get up I will stay in my night diaper till after breakfast, or in the evening hang out in a diaper and shirt till bed. It's what and who I am and she accepts and loves me for that. ?

?‍♂️

• Like 2

Once I told my wife about liking diapers any shyness I had went away. So in the last fifty years she's diapered me and seen me wet several times. Of course now she only puts a clean one on me but it works for us. 

• Like 1

My wife knows all about my diapers, and the best way to describe our diaper relationship is one of acceptance but not participation. Even though I wear and wet my diapers all the time when with my wife, I feel self-conscious if she walks in on me changing my diaper.

I like to wear them and my wife after 43 years of marriage will diaper and change me as long as I am only wet. She does not like wearing them herself. She doesn't like cloth because of the pins but I help her with them. 

Stay comfortable and wet.

My wife is very tolerant, but doesn't want to get involved in nappy changes.  My nappies and plastic pants aren't hidden at all, but I've never actually changed my nappy when she's been in the room.  It's about time I did really, but as with everything else I don't want to do anything she's not comfortable with.

• Like 1

Completely.  And yet my wife is central to my ideal of her being in the background when I’m wearing.  I like her knowing, but don’t need direct participation.  That would be nice, but she refuses.  Fortunately, just her knowing from being right there is enough for me to really enjoy the headspace.

On 10/16/2022 at 3:16 AM, Stroller said:

My wife is very tolerant, but doesn't want to get involved in nappy changes.  My nappies and plastic pants aren't hidden at all, but I've never actually changed my nappy when she's been in the room.  It's about time I did really, but as with everything else I don't want to do anything she's not comfortable with.

This is EXACTLY where I’m at.

• Like 1

My wife is supportive of my increased interest in diapers - even suggests I wear one if she sees that I'm extremely stressed or overstimulated and I'm at home because she's seen how they can help. But I have to admit, I feel really...really weird putting one on in front of her. Having one on under my clothes, not a problem, but putting one on does embarrass me a bit.

Might be in part because the first time she saw me putting one on, she laughed a bit - I guess she thought the position I take to diaper myself was awkward looking? She wasn't being mean just...kinda caught her off guard seeing it.

Even after it became okay with my wife for me to sleep in plastic pants I was always a bit shy about putting them on in front of her. Gradually our routine evolved that she would go online in the late evening and come to bed a while after me. When I was working dayshift I'd get up, shower, and get ready for work while she was still sleeping.

My wife supports/tolerates me wearing at night. However, each evening I go into the bathroom to diaper-up. I have hinted more than once for her to either help me or get involved. Each time she states "I can if you want" In other words, not my thing.

Oh well. I'll take what I can get

53 minutes ago, Plastic Pant & Diaper Love said:

My wife supports/tolerates me wearing at night. However, each evening I go into the bathroom to diaper-up. I have hinted more than once for her to either help me or get involved. Each time she states "I can if you want" In other words, not my thing.

Oh well. I'll take what I can get

Just a suggestion.  If you know it's not her thing, I wouldn't keep pressing or dropping hints.  That might do more to turn her off and ruin what you have.  If you stop dropping hints, she may surprise you one night and offer to diaper you out of the blue.  It's happened with some members.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Young1 said:

I diaper up in front of the hubby all the time. No shane at all and he doesnt care. Win win 

It's also a plus that he changes your Pee-pee Diapees from time to time, and that he LIKES doing it!??????♥️☺️? And makes you all nice and clean with baby powder.???♥️?☺️?

• Like 1

I am happily married and sleep in diapers right next to my wife and have been doing so nearly every night for a couple years now (even when we travel, I bring my diaper bag, as we call it). I have bags (and I mean a lot!) of diapers in my wife’s and my closet and a dresser full of onesies, lotion, powder, and pacis. We have extra baby lotion and powder under my bathroom sink and Pampers wipes in plain sight in a cabinet above the toilet in our master bathroom. In other words, it is no secret at all and I am not embarrassed to be right next to my wife in bed wearing my diaper or her seeing me diapered every morning.

But, something about her seeing me actually in the act of diapering myself is still embarrassing. Recently, I was putting my diaper on while under the blankets and she called me out and said, “you sleep in your diaper every night, I know it gets on you somehow, no sense in trying to hide you actually putting it on.” She then insisted standing right there, blanket off, and watched  me double diaper myself. So, “I would stop being shy.”  That’s one way to overcome the embarrassment!

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My wife grown to love having a diapered bedwetting husband.   She know I like them whial at the same time it's an incredible turn off to most other woman   who wants to sleep with man who still wets the bed.... She even told one of her friends that had the hots for me all about my bedwetting .... And it's worked as planned.   She was totally discussed. Whats nouthing to do with me any more.   It was humiliating   but I kind of like that to

• 1 month later...