LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is ageplay a sexual thing for you?

Chris24

I think for me yes and no. Yes when I was younger just putting on a diaper I got excited but once I began to relax and learned to regress the sexual part took a back seat but there are times it still can be.

Im sure if I had a play partner or mommy I would not have a problem it turning sexual as long as when I’m regressed I’m treated like a baby.

Ha dream on I know 

I don't associate the wearing of diapers or baby attire, or acting little with being sexual or aroused.  They are separate in my mind.  I *CAN* get aroused while in my 2-yo state but it isn't because of the age-play and usually my mindset jumps back to adult to "finish" the desired outcome.  I used to say that I couldn't get aroused while in diapers and age-play but that's not totally true.  They don't cause me to get excited so it's obviously not connected.  I wear/use diapers and age-play (still trying to regress!) as a psychological comfort.  When adult urges and thoughts pop into my mind, I'm basically an adult wearing a onesie, until the urge "passes" and I can curl up again with my paci and teddy and be little again.

Age play is absolutely tied to my sexuality in my case. I've probably self-conditioned some of that into myself over the years, but that's just how it turned out. I really enjoy using diaper play and age play as... well... foreplay. That does sort of limit my range of partners, but when you find the right one it's AWESOME. ?

• 7 months later...

As an observer... it's stimulating, but not becasue I find that kind of thing attractive? A tricky distincvion, but kind of like how a romantic dinner with candles, strawberries and oysters is seen as very sexy even bi those who have no sexual atvraction to wax, fuit or seafood.

It can be both. It just depends on the person.

For me ageplay has always been non sexual, because I regress quite deeply and would not really be having sexual thoughts. I have found that being on blockers and HRT has pretty much killed my sex drive, but I still retain my passion for ageplay. I've found that for most people it is not sexual.

However there are many people that find ageplay sexually arousing, and this can include several fetish aspects. Here are a few common ones:

Domination (A strict mummy/daddy, mean babysitter etc).

Humiliation (Usually forced babying/regression).

Forced Feminization (Forced to be a little girl).

BDSM (Being restrained, tied in a cot/crib/highchair, having a dummy gag tied into your mouth etc).

PVC/Rubber Fetish (Plastic or latex baby clothes).

Watersports (Being forced to wet or mess, or having others pee in your diaper).

Medical Play (A nurse diapering you).

School Play (A teacher diapering you).

Shrinking/Giantess Play (The fantasy of being shrunk to the size of a baby).

There are many more.

• Like 1

Age play is not sexual for me. When I go into my little space I'm focused on being a 2 yr old. I have toys I play with, I color, and I watch cartoons. My wife/mommy will get on the floor and play with me. I'm even bottle fed, and I'm given baby cereal, and jars of the fruit baby food. Diaper checks and changes are non sexual during my time in my little space, and most of the time I do get spankings. 

It just depends on how I’m feeling. Sometimes I get really regressive and it’s all about the emotional side of things and being taken care of. However, I find it difficult to get into that regressive headspace most of the time. I guess more often than not I default to more role-playing type things which is sexual for me. I’m 2-3 in my regressive headspace, but often times older when I role play. Also, my sexual ageplay always contains a BDSM component of some sort.

To me it's not sexual at all. It's really just about being a baby and being babyed. It's about being held in Daddy's arms as he rocks me to sleep, spending time with me and like I've said before, being Daddy's Little boy. It's also about being loved, I love being loved and feeling little. I also like feeling safe.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Babyspiderboy95 said:

To me it's not sexual at all. It's really just about being a baby and being babyed. It's about being held in Daddy's arms as he rocks me to sleep, spending time with me and like I've said before being Daddy's Little boy. It's also about being loved, I love being loved and feeling little. I also like feeling safe.

My wife/mommy is the same way.

• 4 months later...

The thought of someone regressing me into a toddler both physically and mentally is arousing for me. Sadly I’m a scaredy-cat and never role played with anyone in person or online. But I assume if I ever did it in person with someone I’d probably not want sex with them as I would prefer to orgasm in my diaper instead. Was that TMI? 

But there is so much more to regressing to me then that. To regress and have someone who makes you feel loved and safe is what I’m really after. Makes me sad to think of all the people who have to hide this part of themselves from everyone they love for fear of ridicule or rejection. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

In my own case, I would say that I was first attracted to diapers and matters infantile by finding them sexually arousing. In the explorations this inspired, I discovered the emotional side of the equation; I was a DL who became an AB. To me they are linked, and I doubt this is uncommon, though that this is not universal is not surprising. Sexual needs are emotional needs, and sexual fetishes are expressions of individual psychology. So I would have to say that for me impersonating a toddler fulfills multiple emotional needs, sexual being prominent among them...

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

It's both for me.

When I first got into Diapers I was a DL and just loved to wear wet and dry diapers.  Super relaxing while I would play video games, draw, or just otherwise lounge about.

Then some time in my 20's I met a play partner.  It wasn't long into our play relationship that he confided that he has a DD/lg fetish (among others) and I often indulged him.  Fast forward another few years and I confided in him about my diaper side.  I never really had an AB side, but was willing to try as it might take our play to the next level.

Now I'm thrown myself full in to the AB pool with both feet.  I have quite a few sets of clothing, 2 sets of bottles, loads of pacifiers and stuffies, plastic pants and diaper covers, and what I call "little in public' items, like a My Little Pony backpack, skater dresses and matching knee-high socks, the like.

Heck, I'm at the point for seeing what the market is on Patreon with how much my collection is rapidly growing.

It can be. I find that when its 'sexual,' its related to embarrassment and control of the submissive/little, while when its not, its more about comfort and feeling cute. Both work imo

• 1 month later...

I would have to say its a mix of both for me, my DL side is heavily sexual especially coupled with my wetting fetish. I enjoy looking at cute ppl in diapers, esp women ♡. 

The warm feeling you get after releasing when you hold for a long time, Def is a "saucy" thing for me.

I dont regress, my little side isn't a complete switch from how I normally am. It just gets amplified more due my moods and has varying levels. When I am having fantasies about sexual ageplay, its mostly about being "punished" for not wearing a diapie. And then being told to hold it and not being able to use the potty. Like "oh you think your such a big girl, you can hold it then" kinda deal. Also enjoy mean babysittiers or teasing siblings haha that is a "saucy" thought too. 

I would say my AB/little side is 70% non sexual thoughts and actions, and 30% sexual thoughts and actions. I say this because when I am being sexual its not really frequent *shurgs* mostly when I feel saucy and have a diaper on lol. 

Being made to cry is also kinda...saucy...from holding .

But the non sexual side, is just as fun and is a form of self care definitely.  Its a way for me to release a vulnerable part of myself out. My heart flutters at the thiught of being bottle fed or bottle feeding another. Or tying the shoes of a sibling, and getting cozy with a tea party. I love being an ABDL ❤️?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2020 at 3:41 AM, Sir Stinkypants said:

In my own case, I would say that I was first attracted to diapers and matters infantile by finding them sexually arousing. In the explorations this inspired, I discovered the emotional side of the equation; I was a DL who became an AB. To me they are linked, and I doubt this is uncommon, though that this is not universal is not surprising. Sexual needs are emotional needs, and sexual fetishes are expressions of individual psychology. So I would have to say that for me impersonating a toddler fulfills multiple emotional needs, sexual being prominent among them...

Well said, same for me

i would say the actual of ageplay isnt sexual its more of the feeling it brings me as a switch i find it attractive to take care of someone and be there for them and im really turned on by the act of being needed. and on the flip side of that i find it attractive that someone is caring to me and is there for me so itsnot really the acts but the emotions that are with it that i find arousing

if that makes sense

• 2 months later...
On 8/10/2015 at 2:13 AM, Chris24 said:

im just curious about if ageplay is an emotional or

Aside from the humiliation aspect, it's more of a nonsexual personality trait of mine lol.

• 3 weeks later...