LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Essential

Running is first and foremost for me it is a great stress reveler and it helps make sure that I don't have heart problems like seven other people on my dad's side of the family.

My computer would be pretty hard to live without. I tried to give it up for Lent 2 or so years ago, but I ended up caving in and modifying my Lenten pact so that I could use my computer on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

• Like 1

My essentials would be something like this. Bowling for sure, since I can't hit my 300 game if I quit. Fishing is another that I would hate to lose, since it's such a good stress reliever and is just fun to do anyway. Computer/video games would be another, since I'm almost always on one or the other of them. Diapers give me a secure comforted feeling, and I don't want to lose that, so they're on the list. It would be hard for me to do, but I think I could cut down on the junk/fast food if I had to or really needed to.

• Like 1

1. Diapers or some kind of absorbent underwear (cant go any where with out them unless i want wet pants)

2. Anime (got to have my anime)

i could keep going but ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...