LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

Here is chapter 9 :) The pace moves up a gear in this one, I somewhat worry I skipped through a few things too quickly but I am sure if I did then my readers will tell me! As usual like and comment to let me know you guys are enjoying it still, or if you have suggestion for improvement or ideas comment them here and I read them all. Comments are like a drug to writers, every comment is great because it lets us know people are appreciating the work :)

Chapter 9 - Preparations for the Future

Nick hung up the phone and threw it to the side where it thankfully landed softly on the sofa rather than roughly on the hard ground next to it. He was seething with anger and embarrassment; at what he had just been forced to do.

How dare his wife make him do what he just did, this was tantamount to spousal abuse surely.

As he stayed frozen on the floor his mind began to drift as he thought about the ridiculousness of his situation. How on Earth had he got himself into this situation? Nick had gone from a regular guy with a job to unemployed and increasingly finding his grip on the relationship slipping. But a hundred times worse than both those things was the nappies. In just a few days he had gone from not even thinking about nappies to having accidents at night and being increasingly pressured to wear them. Now, here he was, on all fours on the ground with a soaked nappy around his waist. A nappy he was forced to use by his wife who was really pressing this issue.

Nick was somewhat suspicious of his wife at this stage. She had never shown an interest in being the dominant partner in the relationship, but since all this nappy business started she had practically taken over. At this point he was happy for the respite with her at works, but he knew that in a week the school year would end and except for occasional Summer classes his wife would be home with him all the time. If just a weekend had lead him to this point, then Nick was seriously concerned what a Summer would bring.

Nick shifted his weight backwards and pushed himself back so he was essentially sitting on the backs of his legs. As he shifted his weight he felt the now heavy and drooping nappy shift as well and he gave a small shudder.

Slowly, Nick began to stand up again. The pain that had been consuming him when he was desperate to pee had totally evaporated and now he felt just slightly tired from the futile effort to stop himself from going. Panting slightly from the recent effort he raised himself back on to his knees and then using his computer desk to assist him, he pulled himself up off the floor.

As soon as he did so he immediately noticed a big change in what he was wearing. The nappy, whose bulk he had grown somewhat used to, had ballooned in size now. He noticed from taking a few steps that his walk had much more of a waddle about it in this state.

"So this is why babies walk so strangely..." Nick thought in spite of himself.

Nick also noticed how the previously light and fluffy nappy had become much heavier. It used to feel like just an extra fluffy pair of underwear, now it felt like a weight was pulling it down as it sagged quite low. He was quite surprised that despite all the twisting and turning he had done, the flooding he had subjected it to and now the weight that was hanging off his hips that the tapes were still holding as strong as when they had been originally taped on.

Tentatively he reached down with his hands, one in front and one in back, reaching inside the waistband of his trousers he reached down to his nappy and started poking and prodding. Despite his emotions being all over the place he was curious of this new sensation.

First thing he noticed, and it was almost a surprise to him, was that his nappy hadn't leaked one drop. He had flooded the nappy for quite a while after trying to hold it all in and the way it poured out of him had made him assume that the nappy would struggle to cope at best. But feeling around the outer plastic convinced him that he had underestimated the absorbent underwear and not a drop of liquid had escaped. He admired the craftsmanship if nothing else.

Poking the front and back he noticed the nappy didn't just spring back out again now, when poked it kept the indent for a little bit before the weight of the nappy pulled it back to its original shape.

The next thing he noticed was how warm the inside of the nappy now was. He had expected his pee to cool relatively quickly but for whatever reason the nappy seemed retain its heat. It wasn't an entirely unpleasant feeling, Nick thought to himself.

Nick shook himself mentally at the last thought. What was he thinking! He now wanted nothing more than to get out of the warm and wet confines he felt trapped in.

He walked toward the trash can in the corner of the living room, he noticed that he had a noticeable waddle now. He tried to keep his legs together and walk normally but he couldn't help but be forced into a more babyish gait thanks to how much the nappies had puffed out.

When he reached the corner he pulled down his trousers and checked out his reflection in the mirror next to the bin. What Nick saw in terms of bulk didn't surprise him, he knew from examining himself that that was the case. What did surprise him though was that the formerly pristine white of the nappy was now a darker gray colour and the two yellow strips that ran from front to back had now gone a greeny-blue colour.

The shame of the wet nappy was obvious from sight, sound and feel. There was no hiding this shameful incident from anyone. If anyone was here to witness him in any way they would easily tell that he had wet himself like a little baby.

He wanted to get this thing off right away now. Every second he wore it was another second of shame.

Nick reached down and pulled the tapes off the front, he reached his hand underneath to stop it dropping as he undid the last of the four tapes.

As soon as the last tape came unstuck he felt a sudden weight in his other hand as the nappy came free and dropped into his waiting hand.

He was about to throw it away but his curiosity got the better of him and he lifted it in front of him so he could get a better look at the inside. He could smell the smell of urine but when he tentatively touched the inside of the nappy where the swollen padding was, he was surprised to see it felt pretty dry. The absorbent properties of the nappy had done their job much better than he could ever have expected.

Nick balled the nappy up and threw it in the trash can. He then stood in a bit of a quandary, on the one hand he had used his nappy like Sarah had asked and on the other hand he was supposed to tell her when he needed a change. Did she expect him to wear another one today? He didn't know, but more importantly he felt little inclination to care. His wife had put him through such an embarrassing experience that there was no way he was going to phone her up to ask what he should do now. Now was the time to show he was a grown adult and that meant he didn't need nor want a nappy.

Nick pulled his trousers back up and headed back to his computer. He would do what he always did when he was unsure of things, he would ignore them and get lost in his fantasy Worlds.

Meanwhile, on the other side of town Sarah was sitting at her desk with her phone still held to her ear. She was in shock at what she just heard on the phone. Her husband just swore at her and then put the phone down without giving her time to react or anything.

What should have been the post-orgasm glow she would be feeling if Nick hadn't sworn at her had evaporated and had become an anger at Nicks defiance.

"How dare he swear at me and hang up!" Sarah thought to herself as she felt the anger growing within her.

Sarah decided there was only one thing to do about it.

She moved her phone back in front of her and looked up Kirstys number. Since they were both teachers their breaks were usually at the same time. Sarah thought for just a second about whether she should do what she was thinking about but very quickly decided that it was what she wanted.

She pushed the button on the phone and heard her phone dial her best friends phone number.

There were a few moments of silence as she waited for her friend to pick up.

"Hey, what's up?" Kirsty said answering the phone. Sarah could hear that Kirsty was eating lunch whilst speaking to her.

"Hey, you remember offering me that stuff in your garage yesterday?" Sarah said trying to keep her voice neutral.

"Yeah..." Kirsty replied cautiously.

"Is there a chance I can pick it up tonight?" Sarah said, she was annoyed enough that she was willing to drive to her friends and not get back home until later in the evening.

Sarah was set in her mind after earlier that her husband required to be regressed further so that she could retrain him to what she wanted him to be, what he should be.

Sarah had decided that her husband’s bit of defiance earlier would cost him dearly, she was done playing around, now was the time to start looking at taking things further.

"Wow, wasn't expecting this call so quickly!" Kirsty said with a little giggle, "What did Nick do to deserve this?"

Some of Sarah’s students were starting to trickle back into the room now. Sarah looked at the clock on her desk and saw that lunch was ending soon.

"Listen, we can talk later, am I able to come round?" Sarah said anxious to end the conversation before she said something that might alert the kids to what was going on.

"Yeah, sure, you can meet George." Kirsty said.

"George? You know what don't worry I need to go, see you later, I'll drive straight to yours after work." Sarah hurriedly said.

They said goodbyes and Sarah hung up the phone.

The next few hours passed without event for both Nick and Sarah. For Nick it was a long while spent in front of the computer playing his games and browsing the internet for funny pictures of cats. Whilst Sarah was kept busy keeping her students in line and making sure there wasn't too much chaos in the class room. This was the final week before the Summer break and so the kids were rowdier than usual as their excitement grew towards being let out of class.

Sarah had not had any contact with Nick since he slammed the phone down on her earlier so did not know whether he was still padded or not. She wanted him to be but knew that there was also a very good chance that after the humiliation of earlier he would have taken it off. She wasn't going to call to find out though, Sarah wanted Nick to think about what had happened, she was sure he would be regretting his actions soon.

Nick meanwhile was acting just as Sarah predicted, as the hours went by in the afternoon he started to regret what he had said more and more. He reasoned that if all this was happening partly because of his disobedience then what he said earlier was likely to only make things worse. He had hit out like a petulant toddler, by behaving like that, he realised, he was just proving his wife right. He was just proving that she was right to take away his adult responsibilities.

At around 4pm Nick couldn't take it anymore and took out his phone to send a text to his wife. He knew his wife’s classes had finished but she would be doing paperwork until 5pm so she would still be at her desk. He thought for a minute about how to word it, he didn't want to be too groveling in his apology but he wanted to make sure his wife forgave him.

"Hey honey, sorry about earlier." Nick began, then he hesitated again as he worked out how to continue, "It was bad of me to say what I said, I love you."

Nick hit send and hoped that the simple message would be enough for his wife to forgive him. Now it was time to play the waiting game as he waited and hoped for a positive response from his wife. She couldn't be that mad at him could she? He thought to himself, he had lashed out at a situation which he didn't control, to put it bluntly, it wasn't his fault!

He was increasingly thinking, or maybe it was hoping, that Sarah would have forgotten the little outburst. If not forgotten, Nick thought, she will at least not care too much about it.

Five minutes went by and there was no response. Nick was starting to get worried, usually if he texted her he would get a reply not long afterwards. He contemplated calling her phone but thought she might be in a meeting or something and he didn't want to disturb her.

Ten minutes passed. It was now approaching 4:15pm and there was still no word from his wife. He decided that calling her wouldn't be much trouble for her, if she was in a meeting or something then she would have the phone on silent, it would explain the lack of response to the text as well.

He dialed the number, the phone rang a couple of times and then went to voicemail. Whilst Nick contemplated what that meant or what his next move might be his phone suddenly vibrated in his hand indicating he had received a text.

"Will be home late, make yourself dinner."

It was from Sarah, but there was no mention of the text he had sent her, nor any mention of his outburst earlier. It was coldly clinical and that worried Nick a lot more than if she had exploded in rage at him. Even worse was the fact that he now could do nothing but wait until she got home, though when that would be he no longer knew. He wondered where Sarah could be going that meant she would be home late; Nick didn't think Sarah would cheat on him. He had given her plenty of reason to but Sarah didn't tent to go out too much and she had always been the type of person to stick around and fix a problem rather than run away from it. But still the worry persisted in the back of his mind, feeding off of his insecurities.

Nick decided against annoying his wife any further with more texts and instead got up to use the bathroom.

As he stood in front of the toilet and relieved himself the way any grown man would he laughed in spite of himself at his situation earlier. He was certainly glad that he was able to use the bathroom like an adult now though there was a very small part of him, a part deep in the back of his mind who kind of missed the spreading wetness and warmth when he had wet his nappy earlier.

Now that the dust had settled and the emotions from earlier had calmed down, as he stood in front of the toilet, he couldn't help his mind wondering back to the feeling of the warmth earlier. He had expected it to feel disgusting and cold and horrid, but what he got was the opposite, it had been warm and comfortable. Nick shook his head to clear the thoughts. There was no way he was going to allow himself to think of what happened earlier, it was embarrassing and not something he wanted to experience again.

He felt worried that any part of him would think that way but he put it down to it just being a new sensation.

Once he was done in the bathroom he headed back to the computer and his games.

Meanwhile, back at the school, Sarah had collected her things and was heading out to her car. She was anxious to get over to Kirsty’s, she knew Kirsty would make it home before she got there because she lived close to where she worked. For Sarah it would be a longer drive but she felt it would be worth it, even if it consumed most of her evening if she could get a hold of a bunch of stuff to use on her husband.

The journey took her about forty-five minutes as she had to traverse quite a bit of traffic on her way to Kirsty’s house in the rush hour. But despite the traffic and the longer journey she arrived in good spirits with a mixture of excitement and anxiety about what this visit with Kirsty was going to entail. Sarah still wasn't used to talking about this more personal and kinky side of herself. She hadn't even known she had it until a few days ago, now things seemed to be growing out of hand.

She parked on the pavement next to Kirsty’s driveway, walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. Kirsty lived in a nice, quiet suburban neighbourhood, Sarah thought it wasn't as nice as where she and Nick lived thanks to the difference in their salaries but Kirsty was still doing very well for herself.

Sarah didn't have to wait long for Kirsty to come to the door. When Kirsty opened the door and greeted her friend she was still in her clothes from work and although she had got home before Sarah arrived she clearly had not been home for very long.

"Hi Sarah." Kirsty said with a warm smile and a hug.

"Hi Kirsty." Sarah returned the greeting and stepped inside. She was quite excited at what could be coming, she didn't visit Kirsty often, it was usually Kirsty visiting Sarah, and

Sarah was excited to see what Kirsty had in store for her in the garage. Knowing Kirsty, Sarah thought to herself, there was going to be some very interesting items in there.

"Do you want to go straight through to the garage to see what I have?" Kirsty said seemingly reading Sarah’s mind.

"Sure, I have to admit my curiosity is killing me!" Sarah said with a nervous laugh.

The two of them walked back outside, Kirsty opened the garage door and once they were both inside, she closed it behind them, clearly she didn't want the neighbours seeing what she had in there. Kirsty flicked on the light switch and illuminated the rather large garage being used as storage space. Sarah felt a gasp escape her mouth.

She had expected some kinky items in here, what she didn't expect was that everything in here seemed to be some kind of sex toy or something else used in one type of fetish play or another. Everything from small blindfolds to huge crosses with straps littered the whole room.

Sarah stared open mouthed at it all, she hadn't expected this. Kirsty looked at Sarah and laughed at her expression.

"See why I want to get rid of some of this stuff?" Kirsty said surveying all the items in front of her and stepping deeper into the room kicking an errant ball gag that had rolled into the centre of the floor back to the side next to a pile of boxes that Sarah assumed contained other and similar items.

Sarah just absent mindedly nodded with her mouth still open.

"So... You want to see the stuff I think would be good for little Nicky?" Kirsty asked as she started walking toward the back of the room.

"Sure..." Sarah answered following her friend and careful not to knock anything over. The room wasn't a mess but there was a lot of things in the room and Sarah did not want to inconvenience her friend who was offering to give her a whole bunch of free stuff.

"Where did you get all this?" Sarah asked incredulously as they made their way to the back of the room.

"Here and there..." Kirsty answered vaguely, "Once you get in the scene you constantly see things you want and find new places to buy stuff, usually online. You will have to watch out you don't get caught in the same web or you will have a house as cluttered as mine! Here we go..."

Sarah pushed aside a large board with straps and revealed a treasure trove of equipment that all looked like it was made for a baby but scaled up to adult sizes.

"Listen, you have a look around, I need to go check on George, I will be right back, OK?" Kirsty said as she headed out the garage door quickly.

It took a second for Sarah to realise her friend had mentioned this mysterious George again.

"Uh huh... Wait check on George? What do you me-" Sarah was cut off by the garage door closing again and being left alone in the garage with all this equipment.

She didn't know where to start. There were boxes full of smaller items. She saw some gags, pacifiers, bottles, plastic pants with locks and a plethora of other toys and equipment. Then next to these were bigger items which just blew her mind to think that these things even existed. There was a large wide high chair with rods and straps in such a way that there was no way the person in the chair would be able to undo them. There was a large rocking horse and next to that a changing table, it was fully kitted out with shelves and storage units below the table part to store supplies, supplies that were in a box on top of the table with things like powder, nappy rash cream and even some odd nappies that Sarah had never seen before. These nappies had prints all over them and although they looked a lot like baby nappies they were clearly meant for adults.

But the item that drew her attention the most, mostly due to size, was the large crib in the corner of the room.

It was the size of a single bed and the bars went high enough that she was certain even an adult, such as Nick, would never be able to climb out of it unassisted. Sarah examined the locking system and found the bars were dropped when stepping on the release pedal on the floor outside the crib. This meant that it wouldn't be possible for the person inside it to drop the side. It was perfectly built to stop anyone being able to get out of it, just like a baby’s crib would do the same.

Everything here was expertly made but there was so much that Sarah found her attention drawn a thousand different ways and couldn't take in the exquisite detailing on most of the objects.

"Like what you see?" Kirsty asked a minute or so later. Somehow, even with the relatively noisy opening and closing of the garage door, Kirsty had come back in without Sarah noticing. Sarah put it down to the fact that she had been so absorbed with everything she was seeing; all her senses were overwhelmed.

"This stuff is amazing!" Sarah said still in shock at all this stuff in front of her. "I mean if I could I would take it all this stuff would all be perfect for Nick."

"Then why don't you take it all? I've seen your house; you can easily fit it all in." Kirsty said. "I had fun with the ABDL stuff but I'm more into the BDSM side. Quite frankly, I could use the room that this stuff is taking up."

"Well, I have no way to move something as big as this crib." Sarah said with a disappointed tone. A lot of the stuff in this garage had taken her eye and she genuinely wanted to take it all but didn't see a way of transporting it.

"Sarah... Did you not see the van in the driveway? George can drive it over." Kirsty said to her friend who had somehow failed to notice or register the large white van outside the house. It was easily big enough to cram all this stuff into.

"But how would I get it all in the house without Nick noticing? He won't be happy if I suddenly show up with all this stuff." Sarah said.

"You have some annual leave left right? Take tomorrow off, find a way to get Nick out of the house for a few hours, we will drop off everything off and leave. Nick can't disagree with things if they happen before he is aware of them." Kirsty said. She was trying to make it sound like she didn't plan all this out beforehand.

"I don't know... It's a big step, I can't even get Nick to stay in his nappies at the moment let alone introducing all of this. Even getting him out of the house for a few hours will be a struggle." Sarah said, she wasn't sure if she could make this work.

"Nick is totally dependent on you Sarah. You just tell him this is how it is and he will have no choice to accept it if the alternative is to throw him out." Kirsty reasoned.

Sarah hesitated. It would be a huge step, but at the same time, she had got Nick to wet himself earlier just by telling him to do it. Maybe she should introduce some new and more babyish items. She wouldn't have to use them all straight away she reasoned. The crib and the changing table would be unavoidable but the baby clothes and other paraphernalia could be hidden until needed.

"Listen before you make up your mind, why don't you come meet George? I think he could help you make your decision." Kirsty said taking Sarah’s hand and pulling her out of the garage and into the main house.

"Why would meeting George help? Who even is George?" Sarah said, rather exasperated that she was being pulled back into the house.

Kirsty didn't say anything but pulled Sarah up the stairs and to a closed door.

"George, mummy has someone for you to meet." Kirsty called through the door.

"Mummy?" Thought Sarah, but Kirsty doesn't have any kids.

Kirsty opened the door and for the second time in the last half an hour Sarah’s mouth dropped open.

Sarah stepped into the room and was greeted by a tall man in his mid-thirties sitting on the floor in a pink frilly dress and thick nappies. He had a pacifier between his lips and was staring at Kirsty and Sarah with wide, shocked eyes.

Sarah just stared back open mouthed.

"Sarah this is Baby George; George this is Mummy's friend Sarah." Kirsty introduced the two like this was the most normal thing in the World.

Sarah and George stared at each other in silence. After a few seconds Kirsty broke the silence

"Where are your manners baby?" Kirsty asked sternly.

George suddenly jumped to his feet and then, grabbing the hem of his dress he bent his knees and performed a rather sloppy looking curtsey.

"Sorry Mummy, hello Miss. Sarah." George said in a scared rather high pitched voice.

Sarah walked forward into the room and circled around the slightly trembling figure in front of her. When she was behind the George she stepped up to him and felt his nappy and could instantly tell it was both very thick and very wet.

"George is a rather long term friend and client of mine." Kirsty said as Sarah continued to examine the sissy in front of her.

Sarah was amazed at the sight. She had seen pictures online and even imagined Nick in similar circumstances but this was the first time she had seen anyone like this in the flesh.

"He visits every couple of weeks or so to be shown that he really should be just a baby girl, isn't that right George?" Kirsty said.

"Ye-yes Mummy." George said, he was too scared to move and very aware that he was being scrutinised by this new person who was witnessing him at his most vulnerable.

"He hangs around the house and does my chores whilst I am at work and then in the evenings when I return he is free to do as he pleases. He stays a few days and then leaves, been doing it for a couple of years now. Is he wet?" Kirsty asked Sarah as she stepped away from the oversized toddler and back to beside Kirsty.

"I-I think so." Sarah said still shocked at what she was seeing. But now Sarah’s mind was racing. She was imagining Nick like this, maybe not with the dress but just reduced to this level of helplessness and subservience. The thought of it was getting her excited again. The shock was turning to arousal.

"Can't say I'm surprised, and with those laxatives I put in his bottle it will probably be worse soon, though you will most likely be gone when those take effect." Kirsty said. At the mention of the laxatives George gave a fearful look and then looked at the ground.

Kirsty laughed and Sarah couldn't help but giggle at Georges reaction.

Sarah continued to look in amazement at what was in front of her. She found the sight of this man looked like he should be older than her being humiliated and degraded in such a way an incredible turn on. Now that the shock was wearing off it was being replaced with a desire to make this happen to Nick.

"I know you have been unsure about everything." Kirsty said quietly to Sarah as George sat back down and resumed the colouring he had been doing before the two women interrupted. "But I wanted to show you George, he is the person I know most into ABDL. Believe it or not but this middle aged man in front of you used to be a petty criminal and a lay about, he was going nowhere. Now he has a steady job, and is contributing to society. He has been reformed by occasional treatment like this." Kirsty continued.

Sarah looked at the man with medium length brown hair. He was a little bit chubby and had tattoos on his arm. Sarah didn't doubt what Kirsty said and inside her mind the cogs were turning.

"So... What do you think? Shall we make a date tomorrow to move the stuff over? I know George will do it for his Mummy." Kirsty said with a grin. "In this state, George would do ANYTHING for mummy." Kirsty finished with the emphasis clearly implying a lot. Sarah didn't need to use a lot of imagination to think of what she meant.

Sarah pondered the thought for a few seconds. It was do or die time.

"Ok, I'll get him out of the house tomorrow... let's do it..." Sarah said with a little smirk that Kirsty returned.

• Like 2

It's coming along. For those that might have missed it I have another story being written that is in a similar vein to this one: http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/49823-bills-lesson/

It is commissioned by a member of this site. So I'm currently working on both stories at the same time so updates might be slower but they are still being written.

Maybe in the future I will do a more sissy focused stories since I am quite partial to it myself! But if I do it will be a different one, I already have a few little ideas for another story, I will wait until at least one of the current ones is done first though :D