LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What if someone discovered you wearing diapers?

What if someone discovered you wearing a diaper  

178 members have voted

1. 1. What if someone discovered you are wearing a diaper, what would you like him or her to think of you?

• Compassionate: That poor guy or girl must be incontinent
    • Aversion: That must be one of those diaper lovers/adult baby's
    • Curious: What would it be like to wear diapers
    • Jealous: Wish I had to wear diapers
    • Affinity: That must be one of our community

Diaper Lovers, Littles, AB, AND anything else you want to label yourself are not being disowned by parents, judged by society, labeled deviants, and in some places executed for being themselves. Stop comparing LGBT to ABDL. You are insulting members here.

What we do in the privacy of our homes is none of the world's busines. You hate the label fetish because you are so invested in your crusade to some day be able to be a little in public that you'll attack anyone that disagrees with you. You'll take from real life struggles and attempt to weakly apply them to the ABDL community.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

Diaper Lovers, Littles, AB, AND anything else you want to label yourself are not being disowned by parents, judged by society, labeled deviants, and in some places executed for being themselves. Stop comparing LGBT to ABDL. You are insulting members here.

What we do in the privacy of our homes is none of the world's busines. You hate the label fetish because you are so invested in your crusade to some day be able to be a little in public that you'll attack anyone that disagrees with you. You'll take from real life struggles and attempt to weakly apply them to the ABDL community.

45 minutes ago, Baby Brian said:

As a part of the lgbt community I have a right to talk about myself. Its like john stuart making fun of jewish people, he has a right to say it because he is one.

So, by implication, someone who is not part of a community (an outsider)

On 2015-10-02 02:41:03, millman said:

I'm actually kind of surprised that no one picked the second option yet. I mean, I wouldn't want that kind of response but out of 80 people responding, you'd think one person would have that interest in being looked down on.

We all want to be loved.

If we are not loved, we desire to be respected.

If we do not gain respect, we would like to be feared

If we are not feared, then we are content to settle for being hated

If we cannot even receive their hatred, then even repugnance and being reviled is far better than being completely ignored.

Millman, I sincerely hope not even if I have, sad enough to say, seen many examples of the latter. The poor wights! :wacko:

4 hours ago, DiapersOfTheStorm said:

Wrong.

Do people take their significant others with them everywhere they go? Do all the couples sit beside each other at work, do they do all their daily errands together, do they go to the bathroom together? No. Unless they were a unique perfect match,

How do you expect to get the wider World to listen to and agree with what you say when you seem to actively turn ABDLs away? If you can't convince the people who you say mostly want the same thing as you, how do you ever hope to convince anyone else? I think you have badly misjudged the amount of people who want this to be publicly accepted as well. I would say far more are happy with the status quo or have no interest in being "accepted" any more than they already are. It isn't like anyone is denied any rights or freedoms because they are ABDL.

To a great majority of people this is just a small part of who we are, most people don't want to martyr themselves the same way you seem so desperate to do for something so pointless as just having other people know they are ABDL. The fact that you get, and acknowledge, a lot of resistance from other ABDLs should give you a hint that maybe this desire for mainstream attention is wanted by the few rather than the many.

I think you take your underwear too seriously to be honest. Acting like this is some big crusade or grass roots uprising when in reality it is just one guy with an over-inflated ego thinking he can change a World in a way that neither ABDL nor non-ABDL want to see it changed.

I wasn't going to comment in this thread originally as it is clearly going in the wrong direction but hey, I have an ego myself and like for my voice to be heard ;)

Just discovered I had read the question wrong this whole time. Thought it asked what you would think if you saw someone else wearing and I was thinking it didn't make much sense! Now I read it properly I went with the option that 99% of people will already think of first and that is the incontinence option.

On Tue Nov 10 2015 18:35:36 GMT-0500, Elfking said:

How do you expect to get the wider World to listen to and agree with what you say when you seem to actively turn ABDLs away? If you can't convince the people who you say mostly want the same thing as you, how do you ever hope to convince anyone else? I think you have badly misjudged the amount of people who want this to be publicly accepted as well. I would say far more are happy with the status quo or have no interest in being "accepted" any more than they already are. It isn't like anyone is denied any rights or freedoms because they are ABDL.

To a great majority of people this is just a small part of who we are, most people don't want to martyr themselves the same way you seem so desperate to do for something so pointless as just having other people know they are ABDL. The fact that you get, and acknowledge, a lot of resistance from other ABDLs should give you a hint that maybe this desire for mainstream attention is wanted by the few rather than the many.

I think you take your underwear too seriously to be honest. Acting like this is some big crusade or grass roots uprising when in reality it is just one guy with an over-inflated ego thinking he can change a World in a way that neither ABDL nor non-ABDL want to see it changed.

I wasn't going to comment in this thread originally as it is clearly going in the wrong direction but hey, I have an ego myself and like for my voice to be heard ;)

I get what you're saying. While being loved and accepted by others is a general need among most any "normal" person, it does seem to be a minority need among ABDL's. It is a good point and I'll have to give this more consideration.