LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What if someone discovered you wearing diapers?

What if someone discovered you wearing a diaper  

178 members have voted

1. 1. What if someone discovered you are wearing a diaper, what would you like him or her to think of you?

• Compassionate: That poor guy or girl must be incontinent
    • Aversion: That must be one of those diaper lovers/adult baby's
    • Curious: What would it be like to wear diapers
    • Jealous: Wish I had to wear diapers
    • Affinity: That must be one of our community

I wear diapers of some kind always because I am profoundly urinary incontinent.

Although I do not show off my diapers except with AB pals, over the past 40+ years I am sure many strangers have seen me changing in ladies' rooms.

I doubt many strangers know about AB and DL.

As a lot of people know I wear, not saying they "discovered" but actually heard whether right or wrong about why I wear. I have just come to the conclusion that I generally don't care. I, as I have mentioned in the past, have been outed by less than desirable past acquaintances. Some know I was incontinent, others knew the other side.

Edited by Repaid1
  • Like 1

Were a gentleman to discover, they would not mention the matter.

okay, but the question is what you would like him to think of you if he were to discover your diaper?

I wouldn't care if someone other than the people at all the diaper sites knew I wore.

That is one great thing about being older, you don't give a ratsass what others think.

Youth may be wonderful, we would all love to be young, but it makes you worry about every little thing, but most of all what other people think of you.

• Like 2

I voted for affinity since I hope that if anyone would catch me in a diaper, it'd be someone from the ABDL community. However, if it was just some random person, what I really want is apathy. Don't focus so much on what I'm wearing under my pants please.

• Like 1

I wouldn't care what or how they felt- my wearing diapers isn't any of their business anyhow, so whatever they think or feel isn't my business either ;) I'm not seeking compassion or understanding from anyone; I'm wearing diapers and that's all there is to it. If they care then fine- if they don't that's fine too. Just leave me to live my own life my own way and in return I'll do the same for you B)

Bettypooh

I forgot to lock my hotel room when I came in yesterday. Then I sat kicked off my shoes and pants, and sat down to go through my email on the laptop. The maid opened the door and stared in at me asking me if I needed more towels. I was looking right at her with only my laptop between me and her. Yes, I was quite embarrassed, but oh well.

• 2 months later...

I'm actually kind of surprised that no one picked the second option yet. I mean, I wouldn't want that kind of response but out of 80 people responding, you'd think one person would have that interest in being looked down on.

My ex found a diaper under my pillow once. It was the first time anyone found out. After that I was comfortable wearing in front of her. That was about six years ago.

My best friend in the world found my pacifier in my drawer while looking for something else (could have been headphones - I don't know). Her reaction was the same as my ex. "Why s there a "dummy" (our term for pacifier) in your drawer?" followed by "wait, do I want to know?"

But really, the social stigmas attached to this kind of thing are pathetic. For once, it would be cool to have someone react with something like "cool. can I try?"

I always hope for the first option.... But the third and fourth option would be fine too.

I have no idea what to vote for. I'm super discrete I would never want anyone to find me out. I almost never wear in public. If I feel like it, maybe I'd go to the grocery store, but only wet, if anything. If someone dose ever care to notice, id like them to not make a damn