LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Probably going to be deleted, but...

The Bible, 1Corinthians 6:9 and Hadith both make reference to sodomites and catomites, the Bible says that homosexuals, sodomites, thrives or adulterers will not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven, whilst the Hadith state that both the sodomites and catomites should both be killed. Unfortunately this is being used by the extremists to justify the actions of ISIL

The reason people think its wrong, and that God didn't make a mistake by making people gay (which he didn't), is because people still beleive it's a choice. Just because something isn't in the Ten Commandments, doesn't mean people don't think its against God's will.

ISIS has people posing to be gay and killing those individuals that respond to their propositioning. What I fail to understand is why the American gay community is not outraged over this.

I think most refer to the LGBT community is that they are under the most highlighted group. Once upon a time it was only blacks. In the future, another group may be targeted.

Koda's Phone

Religion is just a method of control.

Many ways of controlling people have been used over history, and those that restrict religion, do so to reduce other influences on that control.

The methods that work best, exploit lack of knowledge or use concepts difficult to prove. Many religions restricted education for the masses for very long periods of time, while also promoting information that proved false.

We may indeed prove the "does god exist" question one day, as our understanding of the universe increases. There are many things we view as truths today, the future will prove are misguided. Just think about the beliefs of the past we now think are silly. However, if religion is in control, those questions are not allowed, and the questioners are persecuted.

One religion over another, or none at all, yep keep fighting over the wrong issue. Those who have one of the controlling personality types like it that way, distraction is a very effective method.

Just look at how fast the heads of the different religions get together to fight when something threatens to reduce control for all of them.

The vast majority of concepts and information put forward by religions over time has proved false. No rational person could believe concepts of two thousand years ago are even remotely accurate today, information is increasing so fast now, the stuff taught in schools is obsolete almost before it's learned.

Very true, I also heard on npr that highly educated people are more than 1/3 likely to be nonsecular. (basically no religion in particular, or not religious at all). They attributed this to those that are more educated will question beliefs that can't be backed up by facts. Keeping you population ignorant and/or uninformed is exactly how religion has perpetuated it's self for so long- and the same reason it's now on the decline (mostly thanks to the internet and mobile phones).

The 2011 census in the UK shows a decline in those who are Christians although they are still in the majority however there has been an increase in the number of Muslims here in the UK, one reason could be due to the increase in the number of immigrants as well as a ruse in the number of converts. From a personal I don't remember anyone showing me a sword when I converted. I'm amused at the sweeping statement that religion is designed to keep people in ignorance and the decline is due to the internet suggesting that those who believe are ignorant, Stephen Dawkins must be a member of DD

The Bible, 1Corinthians 6:9 and Hadith both make reference to sodomites and catomites, the Bible says that homosexuals, sodomites, thrives or adulterers will not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven, whilst the Hadith state that both the sodomites and catomites should both be killed. Unfortunately this is being used by the extremists to justify the actions of ISIL

No religion is against homosexuality, only the people who want to use it to justify the bigotry. Same with murder or genocide. All the great religions claim to be peaceful but we have all seen Hitler use the bible and Christianity for his purpose, we seen Islamist use the Koran to kill in the name of god and we saw Buddhists in Cambodia and Burma wipe out vast #'s of its population while quoting Buddhism.

Perhaps better put would be "those who justify their wrongs through religions which do nothing to keep their own house in order, while they think they know how you should be running yours". The religions are as much at fault as those who misuse them :o

No religion is against homosexuality, only the people who want to use it to justify the bigotry. Same with murder or genocide. All the great religions claim to be peaceful but we have all seen Hitler use the bible and Christianity for his purpose, we seen Islamist use the Koran to kill in the name of god and we saw Buddhists in Cambodia and Burma wipe out vast #'s of its population while quoting Buddhism.

Very true, I also heard on npr that highly educated people are more than 1/3 likely to be nonsecular. (basically no religion in particular, or not religious at all). They attributed this to those that are more educated will question beliefs that can't be backed up by facts. Keeping you population ignorant and/or uninformed is exactly how religion has perpetuated it's self for so long- and the same reason it's now on the decline (mostly thanks to the internet and mobile phones).

It's also worth pointing out just how religion is on the decline in the United States. Evangelical Christians lost 7% of their population, and now make up only 26% of the country. While they're still in the majority, the number two spot now goes to "none/other," meaning atheists, agnostics, and those who are generally skeptical of a god in some way. The "other/none" category now makes up 23% of the United States population, which is significantly higher than what it previously was, and primarily consists of Millennials. (I don't have the study in front me and I can't remember the exact amount the "other/none" group increased by, but I know it was in the double digits.) It's not just that religion is on the decline, but that it's on the decline with people who were raised with a focus on information.

• Like 1

While higher education levels generally result in lower religious affiliation, ironically, people who hold views generally in conflict with established scientific knowledge are also found be predominantly educated. The anti-vaxxers are a good example.

Being led astray can occur at any education level. The education system itself may be used as the delivery method.

Only when we focus on designing a open, transparent system of placing proved knowledge into a library of searchable information will faulty info begin to fade away.

Wikipedia and like sites are a good start, but more support would really make things move much faster.

The religious influence decline started way before the internet came around.

If you want to give credit for that, it's the public education system that is responsible.

Despite religions constant pressure on the system to teach ideology over facts, the fact that the story has serious factual errors makes it difficult to see how it could survive for any length of time in a fact based atmosphere.

If anything, the internet may be responsible for the greatest spred of

misinformation in history.

While higher education levels generally result in lower religious affiliation, ironically, people who hold views generally in conflict with established scientific knowledge are also found be predominantly educated. The anti-vaxxers are a good example.

Being led astray can occur at any education level. The education system itself may be used as the delivery method.

Only when we focus on designing a open, transparent system of placing proved knowledge into a library of searchable information will faulty info begin to fade away.

Wikipedia and like sites are a good start, but more support would really make things move much faster.

The religious influence decline started way before the internet came around.

If you want to give credit for that, it's the public education system that is responsible.

Despite religions constant pressure on the system to teach ideology over facts, the fact that the story has serious factual errors makes it difficult to see how it could survive for any length of time in a fact based atmosphere.

If anything, the internet may be responsible for the greatest spred of

misinformation in history.

Much like Wikipedia, once it's written and repeated several hundred times it becomes fact however incorrect it may be, the joys of lazy internet referencing

Regardless of the love part it still says that they will not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven....

And they have everry right to not want that and to suffer no harm- especially from those who can't inderstand what "most important" means, but prefer to continue making something else important in it's place :(

Anyone who has read the various text will know that many of the inconsistencies are as a result of convenient changes to suit a particular view point either religious or political. The core values are very similar and yes some poor and vulnerable people are "brainwashed." It's offensive to suggest that only the "well read" are capable of making an informed decision suggesting that anyone who fails to eschew religious doctrine of what ever faith are gullible and not too bright.

As a recovering Christian I will put forward a few things. First there is no such thing as the ten commandments, the law given to Moses was very long, leviticus is the "law". When Jesus came to Earth he ended the time of the law making leviticus null and void for those of faith, so all the stuff against homosexuality is gone. Jesus said next to nothing about sex and sexuality so my guess is he didn't give a damn what people do where it comes to sex. Abrahamic religion has a bad record with sex. I can only speak for Christianity but the idea of "sins of the flesh" was a gnostic idea (heresy) that was thrown out by the church only apparently the populations did not have the education to figure that out so it stuck around.