LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifier or thumb?

I have pretty much sucked my thumb my whole life. I knew there were pacifiers available with bigger nipples but the truth was I could never justify spending the money to buy one. Now I have 2 and I really only use one primarily because I prefer the silicon over the latex. The pacifier

Pacific for me can't sleep without it now and most mornings I still have it in my mouth .the wife has commented that a suck it when I am a sleep and when I not had my pack in my mouth she has put it in my mouth and I straight away suck on in

Debs xx

I have a NUK 5 and a NUK 6, and vastly prefer the NUK 6. I also have some (4, I think) baby pacifiers in reserve; I keep some around because they're comparatively cheap. If I can't afford to get a new adult pacifier for a while, I at least have the baby ones to fall back on.

They're right here, if you're interested: http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Pants-Classic-adult-pacifier/dp/B00K1S3972. PacifiersRUs has them as well.

It's not really a size 6. The nipple is the same size as a 5, but just with a larger guard. I didn't like this particular one either since the nipple doesn't naturally compress like all the other ones.

I haven't had the chance to buy a good pacifier, but I like sucking my thumb. My nails are growing out long, however, and I keep nearly slicing my own tongue open, so I guess I'll have to be careful with it. I'm considering buying a NUK, maybe some time this weekend, when I have more time on my hands.

• 1 month later...

Left thumb mostly when I drive which I do a lot of for my work. Most nipples on pacifiers are not big enough and the guards hurt my lips by pressing against my teeth.

I have never tried a pacifier other than

Edited by Drownedinp

Left thumb mostly when I drive which I do a lot of for my work. Most nipples on pacifiers are not big enough and the guards hurt my lips by pressing against my teeth.

I have never tried a pacifier other than

Edited by Rachel Emily