LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Letter from ABU

Once I get word the mess Kyle left him is un-fucked (not surprised, really, considering how Kyle handled his business and how many in the ABDL community he alienated with his personal and business associations), I'll probably give this guy a shot.

Never was a fan of the owners of ABU... way too many sketchy associations... and TBH their products were mediocre in quality and overpriced. However I am glad to see someone with some appearance of sense has taken over the company and is going to attempt to get it back on track.

Got to say I'm skeptical at this point. Just two days ago the old owners (who were pretending to be new owners) were begging for cash on GoFundMe... they got busted by people on reddit who noticed the new owner had the same last name as the old owners and now suddenly there is another new owner using an email on a domain that was registered an hour before the new-ownership was announced and registered to the same address as the old company.

Got to say I'm skeptical at this point. Just two days ago the old owners (who were pretending to be new owners) were begging for cash on GoFundMe... they got busted by people on reddit who noticed the new owner had the same last name as the old owners and now suddenly there is another new owner using an email on a domain that was registered an hour before the new-ownership was announced and registered to the same address as the old company.

IF this is legit this time, they have a LOT to prove before I would trust them or recomend them to anyone.

^^ THIS^^ and for Mikey to say something like this of an AB/DL provider, it really must have been a real mess. I turned my back on ABU a long time ago as things just didn't seem right, and I wasn't a big fan of the products, and I posted my thoughts on many threads concerning this site, it just wasn't worth dealing with until they cleaned up their collective act.

Only time will tell if this new person has the where with all to make things work, but as someone already said, the name in general is so stained that it might not engender the trust as a truly legit business or vendor that they once were.....oh well.

I guess I could just say "good luck" , but even that might be a bit much....what ever.

Assuming (but I'm with Daily Di, that's *very* shaky) Mr Casey is in earnest, he should e-mail every customer to whom he owes product, give her status, and tell her when to expect delivery, and how to get a refund.

Strom Holdings LLC is registered to Casey Strom of Mukilteo, WA and Michael Lewis of Atlanta, GA.

The LLC was created in 2009 and has been inactive for nearly four years.

It's been a while since I ordered from them. It was some cloth diaper related stuff. The stuff I got was either too small in one area or too big in another area and didn't feel soft even after washing. The disposable stuff I got from them in the past was okay. The latest disposable stuff I got was from Bambino. Wish I could find some comfortable cloth stuff that fits.