LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back from dentist

I used to stay away from the dentist because of the same fears. Eventually I realized staying away was actually making things worse for me. Now I make sure to go for every checkup and seldom have any issues at all.

It's true what they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Doesn't pay to delay dentists. One of the fillings was to fill a tooth he says would have become a toothache/root canal within a few weeks so I got it done to save it.

Have to say, my dentist is really good. He numbed my mouth up good and I really didn't feel the root canals at all while he was doing them. I still can't feel my chin or lower lip lol.

Just my gums throbbing from the trauma of it all, but he gave me pain pills which are starting to work.

Was quite wet after three hours in the chair! Dry bambino, apple sauce and a movie (big hero 6) to make me feel better now.

I don't mean to brag but I'm still in the no cavity club. Not too sure how because I didn't go to the dentist for about 5 yrs until a few months ago. Lucky I guess

Doesn't pay to delay dentists. One of the fillings was to fill a tooth he says would have become a toothache/root canal within a few weeks so I got it done to save it.

is very right here lol never wait it :crybaby:

Two root canals, two fillings one cavity drilled out.

In pain!

What? No "Partridge in a pear tree"? :P

Sorry you had to deal with that, ugh! but at leats you go it done. I ignored the dentis for a long time as well, until it got to the point that I had to go, and that wasn't fun!

I wound up with 4 crowns, multiple cleanings, possible dead tooth, and more then likely will be needing a root canal as well someday and to say I dread it is no understatement. I don't have dental insurance, so pay for it as I go. I have a pretty good dentist, but still....UGH!

Dental insurance usually isn't worth the cost of the premiums unless you have bad teeth. It almost certainly isn't going to come close to covering the dental costs you incur.

Dental insurance usually isn't worth the cost of the premiums unless you have bad teeth. It almost certainly isn't going to come close to covering the dental costs you incur.