LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DD fishing advert emails?!

leafy kille

Today when I opened my emails I found a message from DD, this is not all that unusual, I thought someone may have sent me a pm or something, but no, what I had was an unsolicited advert telling me to buy some brand of nappies, wtf is wrong with you? I hate email spam and I don't want to have to add DD to my block list, stop this madness now!

Can we get a bit more info? When you say you got a email "from" DD do you mean the site or his actual email for this site? Did the email contain "CC" addresses as well as though it looked like it harvested multiple addresses as a email virus? And if so were any of the email addresses that it was forwarding any of your actual contacts from your email client? Will kind of help us understand what we are dealing with. ;)

Yes either post any more info here or send it to my PM. I can assure you this is not within our guidelines, nor are any of the sites sponsors permitted to use our member list for unsolicited emails or PM contact as well. We need to find the source of these to correct this issue. Understand your safety and security upon this site IS our first concern. You can find a link to my email in my signature if you wish to use that option. :)

I get those too. Honestly I believe an occasional email and a solicitation type email are two completely different things. Facebook did that to me one dozen too many times so now they are blocked spam.

Perhaps you might want to update our email options to separate contact and soliciting type emails. Just a thought.

You know people never read the fine print when signing up... all they think is " the land of hot diaper babes" click click click

The truth is that they aren't thinking at all :o You are your own worst enemy, especially online <_< ALWAYS read what you're agreeing to before you agree or you will sink yourself :(

i dont even have a couch! hell i barely have a bedroom myself! but i agree a few unsolicited easily deleted emails each year is a small price to pay for this awesome site, i cant realy contribute so i hope this advertising revenue is of use :) hell its not like i dont have 5+ emails every day that get past my spam filters that i need to delete, i just wasnt expecting one from here!

I want to clarify my last post. While I do see those emails as solicitation, I also accept they help keep this site running and certainly don't mind getting one or two a month. If however, they were to become highly frequent then yeah I would just start blocking them.