LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Someone must pay for this!

DailyDi

" I viewed a News segment on PBS today about drones, and how they will be designed smaller etc. (like 6" size or even smaller)."

Trust me they have them already. Mine has FPV

It's also 'slightly' possible that 2 cookies could have stuck together, thuse when you 'thought' you took 2 you actually took 3...... accidentally...you know ;) possibly while being distracted by.....ohhh....say a wet diaper or a pampers commercial ;)

It's also 'slightly' possible that 2 cookies could have stuck together, thuse when you 'thought' you took 2 you actually took 3...... accidentally...you know ;) possibly while being distracted by.....ohhh....say a wet diaper or a pampers commercial ;)

Not sure if you're referencing me or not, but my post was playful and has no other meaning. I viewed a News segment on PBS today about drones, and how they will be designed smaller etc. (like 6" size or even smaller).

I hate having to qualify or defend my post. If I read you the wrong way... sorry.

My apologies instead. The "Boo!" was directed at the dastardly cookie muncher. (Though if you did.... lol.). It's like drinking the last beer, soda, etc.. in someone else's fridge. I think that can be considered a felony in some places. I actually did get a chuckle out of your post.

Now that I actually read through some of the other posts., I will admit I wasn't actually thinking about drones. I pictured someone using a Leonardo-esque flying machine being utilized to reach in and snatch said cookie.